Trump regrets

This account retweets people saying they voted for Trump but are having second thoughts.

Is it AstroTurf or real?

Also vote:
strawpoll.me/12545008

Is anything the left does real or organic..

That answer is fuck no.

I regret not voting for Trump. He carried my state, but I could have been part of the moment.

Kek has spoken!
Praise be upon Him!

Why didn't you vote, senpai?

It rts fake accounts. So many of them started in November and January.

You will be.killed.soon, fear not

NO REGRETS

Bump

Literally 'former trump supporter here. But seriously, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes'

There is always a lot of people who regret voting for their candidate after an election. Usually these are the peoples who have near magical hope of their candidate. By datamining these post, leftist activists can create a narrative that the people who voted for Trump regret doing so.

So yes, this is a leftist scam, but the posts are likely real.

>we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes'
Moron

I regret voting for trump. The media told me he would gas all the Jews and Muslims and let Putin rebuild the Soviet Union and takeover the entire world in a brutal dictatorship made of kitten blood. I was hoping for my Russian/Facist/Homophobic/bigoted/ hacker/ president to kill small Syrian children in bakeries in Aleppo. What a disappointment.

Absolute fake bullshit. No Trump voter regrets the decision. We voted for President Trump and by Kek, we got President Trump.

He's still the bantz-master and these past two months have been a joy to behold.

Propaganda tool

>cuts spending NASA
>incorporated with oil magnates and corrupt corporate jews
JUST

Are you in a contested Congress district?

Because those votes ALWAYS matter.

Former Trump voter here, it's been fun seeing him crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let the guy have the nuclear codes.

Someone should create a twitter that debunks all the posts on the twitter.

Someone should create a fake twitter and troll the account.

TRUTH

>Former Trump voter here
>German flag

we can't let his buttons get to the unclear codes

Unlikely, most things like this are bots. I remember I got retweeted by a pro Bernie page during the primary because the bot thought it was a pro Bernie post but if you looked at the pic with the post you could tell it was sarcasm.

Also last poll I saw showed 95% of people who voted for Trump approve of his actions

checked

I thought that I was alone.... I regret voting for him every single fucking day.

Greatness is in the mind and in the fist. The glory of our tribe is not behind us. We can be great again. But the first thing that we have to do is to say, “I walk towards the tunnel, and I’m on my own, and I’m not afraid. And I have no regrets.”

"Trump regret" is a ridiculous upper management astroturf concept like "Donald Ducks his taxes." There's even a "Trumpgret" subreddit as if those words go together in any way. All just mounting proof that Trump will take the Presidency in 2020 because the Democrats are wasteful idiots with bad ideas. Fuck them and fuck black people

He hasn't done much to be disappointed with so far besides the same pointless tweets he did the entire election.

80 million fake twitter accounts controlled by web bots. so no its not real.

Bump.

Fours of death.

>pic related is the rarest Trump hat made in 2015. You will never have one.

i regret that the political climate has become so shitty that I had to vote for Trump to save us from Killary. Fuck globalism. Ron Paul 2020

Twitter should collapse into a heap of ashes.

>being this new

Since I didn't vote I can't regret.

Still Trump is amusing in all his craziness and will probably kill the current political field in the US.

They are astonishingly incompetent. Their only goal in life seems to be satisfying their smug, unearned sense of superiority of a billionaire leader of the most powerful nation on Earth.

>but the posts are likely real.
SOME posts are likely real, but if you see some of the "Former Alt-Right voter here" reddit screencaps floating around, it's clear that there's a substantial amount of astroturf in such trump dissent testimonials

No regrets at all

>Camouflage hat
>Bright red typeface

>fpbp

saged

We can use this somehow.
Anyone have any ideas?

I hope ill get retweeted. not a day pass without regret

Check the tweets. What you are going to see is that 99% of the people tweeting were never Trump supporters and/or they're jews.
Just check them you. You know I am right.

Someone please tweet, "I regret Trump never said anything about all the flies on Clinton's face" with that picture attached.

Not really

maybe bernie bros had something going but not the mainstream tumblr huffpo buzzfeed left