ATTENTION BERNIE SUPPORTERS

Who did you support after Bernie "lost"?

Still Bernie. He might still have a chance, it's not too late.

What do you mean "lost"? He didn't lose yet, don't let the media tell you that. The Huffington Post says he still has a chance.

he didnt lose he can still win this

Lambright, the future is bright!

Donald J Trump

I was Hillary all the way. I don't like Bernies giving pothead young kids free education, but I also don't like Trump's appeal with inbred rural white trash. Hill-baby was the comfy middle.

Madam President obviously

who do you mean? we've never had a female president

Don't you mean:

>How did you live with yourself after finding out HOW Bernie lost?

my friend was a big bernie supporter. he voted trump in the end because he hated clinton even more.

No one on Sup Forums unironically supports Bernie. He is a commie charlatan.

>Who did you support after Bernie "lost"?
What do you mean Bernie lost? Don't listen to CTR, keep donating for political revolution!

What do you mean? I'm still phonebanking and donating to his campaign as much as I can. Btw, anybody in Portland who would let me crash on their couch? Thanks!

I still support him.
Bernie 2020!

What are you talking about? Trump is our first female president.

>lost
>implying he was ever in the race to begin with

You mean that fraud who pays almost half as much in taxes than Trump? Trump paid 25% taxes, Bernie only 13%. But Bernie isn't as bad as the Clintons who only paid 8% taxes. The left are phonies, man.

Trump

He spoke about infrastructure, jobs, and American people. I couldn't care less about the rest.

How does it feel knowing I can buy your sister so she can be my personal slave?

Fair point, lizardperson.

too bad Trump isn't going to do shit about that.

kek

And Hilary was? Get your head out of your ass. Trump hasn't even been president for 100 days yet. Everything that people have against him is purely speculation and their own haughty attitudes.

Trump, I told you how it was going to be an entire calendar year ago.

You chose to believe they would still tow party lines.

Fuck off guys he can still win this

What is your net worth?

post old normies campaign memes