Italian post!

What does Sup Forums think about Italy and Italians?

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
youtube.com/watch?v=YfIkiny_O14&t=270s
youtu.be/S3yon2GyoiM?t=383
atlasobscura.com/places/ossuary-chapel-of-the-cathedral-of-otranto
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Master race of Europe.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Happy Italian Unification Day

PIDDINO reporting in

Nigger scum, nuke the entire peninsula

I think i should move back to the land of my grandfathers because im hella over America i feel unwelcome in California

>PIDDINO
I'd rather die

The northern Italians are obnoxious, and the southern Italians are even more obnoxious and underhanded. Sicilians are just arabs LARPing as Italians.

Happy Birthday

Why do you hate us so much, burger?

Is it true that Northern Italy is much nicer than Southern or Central Italy?

I don't hate you at all. I love everything Italian, been there, grew up in an Italian neighborhood and even speak Italian.

Sicilians don't LARP as Italians. They constantly act like Sicily is a seperate country.

t. Burger talking about things he doesn't know,
As usual.

Vote Salvini etc

>italians

One of the best countries in the world. The only country that is better is Binland.

I agree, you said it better than I did.

They're not white

Define "nicer". But in general No. Northern is more roach infested

Eine Pizza Tonno mit Alles, bitte.

greece and italy the spiritual godfathers of european civilisation. irony is that theyre are a bunch mixedbreed mutts.

still they are to be protected and cherished. they tough us everything we know

We have our fair share of shit: pollution, cuckery and nignogs

why Ethiopia?

Tortellini of GTFO

Muh Posto al Sole

I grew up around Sicilians and Napolitanos. Been to most of Italy, even the north where everyone claims they are Swiss. What is it I don't know?

Too many nigs and gippos everywhere.

In English please, I can't be bothered to translate your gibberish into a human tongue.

BOMBER HARRIS PLEASE DO IT AGAIN!

They're just a bunch of noodle-niggers trying to ride on their ancestors success.

>Muh Romanz
>Muh da vinci
>continues to work minimum wage and voting liberal

For example you have shown to know nothing about our genetic history

We actually take pride in our history and ancestors. We value local communities. We are not cucked by cultural nihilism and do not suffer from white guilt. No Italian politician would dare to say the shit Trudeau says.

i want to visit italy one day, to see whats like the place where half my family is from

Where did I say anything about your genetics? Sicilian culture is very similar to Lebanese or Syrian culture except for religion.

>birth rates as low as Japan's even counting immigrants

Does your country still accept Italians? I want to leave

northern italy is based

southern italy are niggers

Why the commie magistrature let a private organization (Casalegggio Associati) take hostage of one third of the electoral votes?

my country is always accepting people, that argentina is racist is a meme

Your politicians are SJW and virtue signalers because you're surrounded by oceans and US lands. You have that privilege. Let's see how Canadians deal with Mexicans at their borders and thousand of illegal immigrants coming from the shores of Africa. Canadians are fucking hypocrites.

Literal manlets. I'd rather refuse to talk to a ""man"" in a child's body.

I was under the impression that the Northern part of the country was much richer and cleaner than the rest of the country and was much like Switzerland or Austria.

Great good, fun people, poor economy and too many niggers.
I sure like italians but you can easily differ an italian and an "italian", also the sicilians are fun wiggers

It's just a phase. Few people want to breed in a poor economy. Were going to recover, despite South Italy and broken welfare.

luv u no homo

WeNeedAnotherGenocide.png

why y'all so short tho? why's a pygmy midget gotta be taller than an entire race?

good food tho

much *richer

yes

A stable, rich economy doesn't necessarily mean that people will take time from work to make babies.
Look at, for one, Japan.
Truth is, women want to study until they're 30 and then pursue a career, and have a boyfriend for life.

Not gonna lie, former Italy supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Italy crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let refugees get the pasta codes.

>>can't let refugees get the pasta codes

KEK

Iberians secretly wish they were Italians.

Italian women (most of them) are fortunately different from American ones. Not-so-good economy reminds them to keep realistic expectations and celebrate the professional success of their husbands. They are not obsessed over degrees because most people have someone in the family who works/ed in a factory. They see how miserable is actually working. Not empowering. The church also celebrates new life. Children are thought to be bundles of joy –as it should be. I don't know about Northern Italy, but this is the general sentiment in center/south.

I see couples who really want to have children –but they do not have the money to support them.

Master race of Europe. Also we have the biggest cocks

Always my favorites threads...Northern Italians are the real master race, southern Italians are essentially a bunch of Arabs...

We love you too spainbro

Cucked country. Was there 3 weeks ago in Milano. Full of niggers. And not just niggers - but really really black niggers. They're literally as black as it gets. It was extremely shocking. Milano is located in the north. I can't imagine what it looks like in the south.

You are fucking doomed, Italy. Your population doesn't give a flying fuck about your nation being flooded with ugly, low IQ, lazy, leeching, criminal fucking niggers who come here just to escape poverty and fuck up the future of your next generation.

I seriously fucking hate your country now. You fucking traitorous cunts are truly insufferable.

>Milano = Italy
come on son

christ why are we so filled with self hating cucks at every level? there are communist mongrels here in my university who pridefully show their " good night white pride" avatar/shirt whatever the fuck they had. They regurgitate every shit they hear in the social centers.

Italy is a country of contrasts and I have come to realize that if you are going to visit Italy - visit the small towns and you will find that people have time to care for what you wish and less risk of getting ripped off.

Milano is full of niggers because Milano was forced to take them. Now the mayor said "enough" and he's keeping police everywhere to keep an eye on them and on possible terrorists

what University?

youtube.com/watch?v=YfIkiny_O14&t=270s
watch at 3:18 if you don't have the time.

There is still hope for Italy.

THIS.
I live in a small town near Milan and the surroundings are amazing. No niggers, no foreigners.

So you see, way back then, uh, Sicilians were like, uh, wops from Northern Italy. Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but, uh, well, then the Moors moved in there, and uh, well, they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin' with Sicilian women, huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that, uh, that Sicilians still carry that nigger gene.

youtu.be/S3yon2GyoiM?t=383

;-;
How can you be so bright sitting in an age of darkness?

B-Based.....
So based....

Fucking fire mages.......

>wops from Northern Italy. Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes

Auguri Italia!!!

>Sicilians still carry that nigger gene.

I lived in northern italy for 3 years, your chicks are itching to carry that nigger gene too

I like Italy and it's loud, obnoxious, but beautiful women, especially if they know how to cook.

You've been pretty based on Sup Forums lately I've noticed. I like you lads. I also enjoyed my stay when I went over to stay with my then gf and her parents. Little village I forget the name of; ended up drinking in the little bar with the police most nights. That was a good holiday.

What region?

Pretty based country, best food in the world in my opinion.

Not all of us is that short. New generations are way taller than the old ones

Favorite Yuro country. I wish I had some wop heritage.

I was there for 5 weeks this past summer though in Siena if any of you fags are from there. Beautiful city.

>tfw Sardinian
Everyone is a midget here

I'm from Tuscany and Siena is my second favourite city in the peninsula. Awesome choice.

Umbria

In July of 1480, 128 Ottoman ships landed on the shores of Otranto as the first plan of attack in taking over Italy. It was a bloody attack. The Otrantians put up a fight but they were no match for the the Ottomans, who went from house to house, looting, murdering, and setting afire everything in their path.

atlasobscura.com/places/ossuary-chapel-of-the-cathedral-of-otranto

It's a beautiful story of 800 martyrs who chose death over slavery and conversion. Fuck the turks.

Milano is full of niggers because they have their nests in large cities.
I am in a small town 15 km from the Swiss border and I do not see a single nigger around.

If you go the Cathedral of Otranto, you can still see the bones all those people. The view is chilling. We should never forget the sacrifice made to push back against Muslim invasion.

It was actually for a study abroad program so I didn't choose it but it was a great place to just walk around and admire all the medieval architecture. We left a week before the palio though which was disappointing.

Great region tbqh, yet so underrated.

My favorite country in Europe

This is such a bullshyt excuse.

People don't want children because no money. People don't have children because their standard of living is too high and have so much money.

Sick of this argument. They are just using excuses not to have children.

Well, better transfer that mentality to the north then, since it's more densely populated. Godspeed

two italians thread in one day?! oh boy!
it's like it's our birthday, isn't it?

its hard to fuck in italy. they live with their parents until they're 30 and you cant just get a hotel like you can in normal countries. they complain about being poor but only work half a day and then take a whole fucking month off. theres a reason they still live in 500 year old buildings, they haven't fuckin worked since then.

Look man, I don't know, I don't have a crystal ball, this is all guesswork. Hopefully we'll get to the root cause of this decline.

best country, terroni and polentas unite

Italy could easily be the best country in Europe, if it were better managed.

Lazy, the south of Italy is a worse shithole than EE.

Probably 5-10 years and Poland will be richer than Italy (as in per-capita PPP)

Yeah, I'm sure all those Sicilians and Calabrians wake up everyday, dreaming of living in Warsaw or Krakow.

Keep your fantasies to yourself, slavshit.

>take in rapefugees/economic nigger migrants
>taxpayer pays for these leeches
>be forced to deploy more police and army soldiers to keep an eye on them
>taxper also pays for this
Sad!

>117116336
Yeah, that's the thing. These niggers keep polluting large cities with their mere presence - large cities with long, rich and beautiful history as well as great architecture to admire. For example, the area around the Duomo di Milano was filled with niggers.

Used to admire Italy, now, eh...

They will soon.

What do you think of Sardinia? How are the people there?

I understand they don't want to identify as mainland Italians.

wtf are you doing here, you're supposed to be scrubbing my toilets.