Seriously...Did trump molest this daughter?

Can we all discuss the probability Ivanka got molested
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-ivanka-trump-creepiest-most-unsettling-comments-a-roundup-a7353876.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SwqPHZT2i14
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying she didn't want it

now he's mad at Trudeau because Ivanka got leafed
he lost his pretty little pet

>implying she had a choice

Women also do pretty much anything for money, Including fucking their dads

>Jet Black Hair Melania
I'm finding that more attractive than Ivanka

Ivanka will be the first female president

Yeah seriously though, we can't let him get the nuclear codes

Fuck off pervert

Hurrr a father isn't allowed to compliment his daughter, gross. He even kissed her. Probably moving on to rape soon. Vote Hillary if you're man enough

i mean he probably didnt actually went full coitus, that woud be illegal, but there is no law against rubbing one off to to thoughts of your daughter especially if she's of legal age or getting a little touchy-feely as long as its not "down there", guys come on.

But seriously though, we can't let him get the nuclear codes

She definitely has daddy issues and an attraction to authority figures. I think something bad happened to her when she was little.

>pervert shill propaganda

Living in your head rent free

Women are Kikes: The Gender, minus the high intelligence that kikes have.

So progressive

This one has me especially worried.

She's unusually attentive to authority figures.

nothing wrong with this, she,s fucking hot though
they're lucky to have eachother

>rich people with power molest children
>but only the people we dont like

Obvious slide thread is obvious

Sage

this

>Did

Now that is a really funny way of typing the word "is"!

The answer is yes.

She's grinding her clit in public on her dad's knee. Is that something you generally encourage? She's also acting like a little attention whore with her skimpy clothes and dancing in front of an audience. She looks about 12 or 13 there too.

She's just sitting on his lap you gutter-brained Australian.

Have you fucking seen ivanka?

I mean I know he's her dad but he is only a man.

No bro

youtu.be/SwqPHZT2i14

You see what you want to see, fucking predator.

I can't disagree

You need to be investigated for cp

I mean, Trump is a pedo...

Can't tell if shitty shill or repressed pedo that needs to be reported.

>luckily the CIA reads these posts apparently.

She knows how he wants it. Trained early I guess.

That daughter, no. Other dude's daughters, different story lol

>full blown coitus

Coitus?

>Coitus

bow chicka wow wow

>Grinding
>Sitting on his legs
Stupid emu

not generally, but they're officially American royalty now
they need to keep their genes pure

>Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?
Well considering that would include eating dinner with Donald Trump's family while Ivanka was under 18 but they were clearly questioning him about sexual activities, I don't exactly blame him for pleading the 5th

Filthy fuckin abo

Who's the chinky next to Donald?

He knows, there's a coitus joke in the movie his gif is from.

>tfw you will never be a daddy figure to Ivanka
Why live?

whoops

Someone post that time machine pic

Thats disgusting.

Slovenian hooker.

It's amazing the respect that Trump earns from his children. If he were to write a book on fatherhood, I would buy it fast.

There's literally zero chance she would be as stable, extroverted, capable and successful as she is if she was molested by her dad.

>successful
>still daddy's little girl
>has literally no independent achievements of her own

She's smarter and more capable than Trump.

Capable of what (pic related)?
Being smarter than Donald "they're spying on my with microwaves" Trump isn't hard either.

Being daddy's little girl just means he's a good father. The relationship doesn't end just because she's married. Dumbass..

I don't really have the time to be discussing this with a mentally deficient aussie

to be fair all of those women there minus the red head are eye fucking the shit out of that dude and even the red head is probably texting her friend "jokingly" about how silly it would be if she cheated on her significant other with Justin Trudeau.

I don't think I've ever witnessed pussy slaying to this degree, though you have to give Trudeau special credit for knowing who is most addictively susceptible to his charms. He has a way!

Half of Trudeau's platform is pandering to the women demographic. It's no surprise women are awestruck by him. If you watch him, sometimes you can see times when he's prepping himself, but most often he's already on, he's got some acting talent that's for sure. He's still complete dogshit.