Google starts flagging (((offensive content))) in search results

>The goal: to steer people with queries such as "did the Holocaust happen" to trustworthy websites and not to websites that engage in falsehoods or hate speech.

>Google's 10,000 independent contractors who work as what Google calls quality raters...are given searches based on real queries to score the results, and operate based on guidelines provided by Google.

>Google, for example, advises its quality raters that a search result from white supremacist website Stormfront that denies the Holocaust happened should be flagged as upsetting or offensive content while a result from the History Channel describing what happened during the Holocaust should not.

>results for the query "did the Holocaust happen" have improved. That's in part due to the ranking change and in part to the outrage in response to the search results

usatoday.com/story/tech/news/2017/03/16/google-flags-offensive-content-search-results/99235548/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yPthb7qUpfk
youtube.com/watch?v=_Xw6co8E2_w
youtube.com/watch?v=OWRlp0TgGHo
searchengineland.com/google-holocaust-denial-site-gone-266353
thenews.com.pk/latest/192696-Pakistan-to-seek-Facebook-Twitter-help-to-remove-blasphemous-content
youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hmmm. I knew some of this happened algorithmic ally but I had no idea google was employing 10,000 real people to do this.

If they are paying 10k warm bodies it must be hard to implement with machine learning. Interesting.

I've started to notice on YouTube whenever I try to search for Nazi related content it doesn't save the phrase "Nazi" in the search bar like it does with everything else.

youtube.com/watch?v=yPthb7qUpfk

This is why I use DuckDuckGo. I don't need some brain dead monkey telling me which lies are true are which arent

Google won't save "dindu" and neither will my phone.

>>Google's 10,000 independent contractors who work as what Google calls quality raters..]

(((they))) are panicking.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Xw6co8E2_w

youtube.com/watch?v=OWRlp0TgGHo

>operate based on guidelines provided by Google.

kek

>a result from the History Channel

>the outrage in response to the search results

>>a result from the History Channel

WE.

>trustworthy websites

Hmmm... here's a way to avoid any problems. How about... you stop being racist? Crazy tip, I know, but it might do you idiots some good.

Oy vey goyim

Frick Google! I use BING.

Well, to be fair jews are constantly in a state of panic and paranoia because they know what they're doing to their host countries is inherently evil and they know it's going to catch up to them one day.... and when it does it's going to be fucking brutal.

>>trustworthy websites

>falsehoods or hate speech

>tfw you shitpost "did the holocaust happen" so much into google they change their search engine parameters

Retarded shill. Jews arent a race lmao. It's a religion.

The term you're looking for is anti-semetic.

Anyways give your boss a call, id do a better job than you for half the pay and more successful operations

>white supremacist

>Trustworthy websites
I can't how this in any way could go wrong

>not using duckduckgo

Pleb.

>Jews arent a race lmao. It's a religion.

So you're saying that these fuckers look like Scandinavians until they go to Synagogue then they begin to shape change and look like pic related?

Funny how I can't spot a Catholic from a Baptist by looking at them, but I can pick a jew out of a line up 19 times out of 20.

>>not using duckduckgo

WE know better, of course.

But what about normies that are starting to awaken, looking for red pilled info?

>using duckduckgo
Faggot, how about you go compare Duck and Google results for 8ch and come back and tell me what you see

Its like they're not even trying to hide it anymore.

This.

Also
>Isle of Man flag
Fukken neato.

Do I need to explain to you the .pl versus .net thing or what

Genius, who who doesn't 8ch is will search 8ch organically? Try adding the -an and do it again. Spamfilter.

>not even trying to hide it anymore

It's not hiding if the whole of society has accepted "hate speech" as an absolute evil. Now, without any cause for suspicion, they're just doing the "right" thing, and no one will blink an eye.

Rare flag. Yeah, you'll need to explain it. Sorry user.

There is an idea. How about tagging all holohoax videos with names like 'holocaust happened'?

Gotta start using bing then i guess

Cmon. Cant we like make an search engine that is not run by (((them)))? Id use it, even if it wasnt as good for a start, just uncensored.

>How about tagging all holohoax videos with names like 'holocaust happened'?

FTA:
>>Google is taking a harder look at potentially "upsetting" or "offensive" content, tapping [10,000] HUMANS to aid its computer algorithms.

Startpage is supposed to be ok

I wonder who owns the (((Google)))

If you search the whole 8ch and an, their frontpage is removed from both Google and DuckDuckGo searches. No search engine is untainted atm.

>This I can state with absolute certainty because I saw it at the place where I was

Checked.
And they really tried to get Sup Forums on board to help them censor /ourcontent/

Greedy jews. Was the last straw, I now give my data to Microsoft, at least one knows they are so incompetent no damage will be done with it.

FUCK GOOGLE
FUCK MOOT
hang those Nigger Jews btw

Ah get you now. I searched and you are right.

That's weird, I was reading Culture of Critique today and read that Jews have played a major role in Internet censorship. I didn't read the article OP linked to, but I bet the (((ADL))) had something to do with this, as they've gotten even more severe censorship to happen in other countries.

Any video can be deleted and reuploaded under a different name later. Google is only wasting their time and money on these kikes desu.

Remember when websites got popular because they spoke the truth?

searchengineland.com/google-holocaust-denial-site-gone-266353

This is old news.

Jewgle needs to be EMPED asap.

I'm no tech wiz, but I'm pretty sure Tor bypasses the Jewgle censorship

>killing your multi-billion search engine monopoly 101

this.
but is to be expected.
as the real jews get greedier and greedier, sometimes they make a hazardous move. Will it pay off? Will I be uncovered this time?

The arguments on that Stormfront site are really retarded, though.
> Such-and-such didn't mention gas, so Holocaust never happened.
However, it's really annoying that Google considers itself to be in a position to decide who gets to see what. It's a fucking advertisement company, getting its money from ads in a search engine. Everything else is mostly hype.

>This is why I use DuckDuckGo. I don't need some brain dead monkey telling me which lies are true are which arent

So what search engine should I be using? I'm using Startpage right now but that's just Google.

Kikes are so desperate to have all the power and convenience. It's like watching a child use a video game cheat device and then complain that the game is no fun.

Jews need to calm the fuck down and stop creating excessive human suffering.

And because it is a private business, people will defend it because you don't have a right to free speech nor to be provided uncensored content by them

This isn't going to work because:

1. google makes money off fake/alternative sites in the first place

2. 8gag users are already going full retard and using bots to mass flag anything things they themselves don't like

3. someone can always search for "holocaust faked" or "holocaust didn't happen" anyway

Their hubris blinds them from seeing it, as it always does.

>Right after the change, Google’s results were inconsistent. Stormfront occasionally would return to the top spot. Often, it was in number two spot, bumped only because our own story on the situation pushed it down. As often as not, the USHMM site was showing up behind Stormfront. It’s not what would be expected if Google’s fix was working as promised. As I tweeted on Thursday: Day into Google’s supposed fix for “did the holocaust happen” not seeing authority sites stabilize as expected

As long as the sites are indexed at all, Google will have to deal with their shit because of how their own system works. Google can't beat their own algorithms unless they specifically omit certain sites/text from being used as input. Fact is, ANYTHING indexed by Google (including pages of pages of web forums using unique mixes of trigger words like "holocaust", "proven", "evidence", etc) will be searchable.

Problem is, if Google decides to cut out sites from their service they cripple themselves. Even if it only starts with just "edge" cases, ie stormfront, they'd easily go down a slippery slope until the first page is just those "authority" sites that typically paywall content. Google is then left with less ad revenues, especially if users desert for a better service.

There's no way they can impose a narrative here, at least not without screwing themselves over.

Machine learning trends towards truth. This is why they keep hobbling Tay.

Why is Ochochan removed from search results?

This is exactly why Google is hiring 10,000 warm human bodies to pick up the slack their algorithms leave behind.

Pakistan to seek Facebook, Twitter help to remove blasphemous content

thenews.com.pk/latest/192696-Pakistan-to-seek-Facebook-Twitter-help-to-remove-blasphemous-content
OH LOOK THE MUSLIMS WANT THEM TOO - KILL THE BLASPHEMISTS

It still won't work. Either they will miss most of the real "problem" sites, or they themselves slowly become "racist" as they are exposed to more and more "racist" content. And this even assumes Google actually hires employees to do it: more likely they will make it like a "youtube heroes" thing, which is open to abuse form people on the right or they will outsource it to cluless indian contractors.

But, even IF it did somehow work all it would do is deny Google profit. Controversial/problematic/etc websites make Google money especially if they are popular. Meanwhile, "authority" sites paywall content or don't use Google's ad services. This is the inherent problem to Google trying to censor, they can't without wrecking themselves.

FUCK U JEWGLE

WE LYNCHED UR NIGGER JEW

youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14

>Google censors holocaust deniers but not evolution deniers and young earthers

rlly made me htink