Operation Cockroach

Guys,
let's commence the biggest achievment. Let's fuck Erdogan. After last week it's clear he's easely triggered. So let's troll an entire country. Make anti Erdogan memes, write songs, etc. Make Turkey butthurt again!!!!! SHADILAY MY BROTHERS!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

startribune.com/erdogan-urges-turks-in-europe-to-have-5-children/416428753/
nytimes.com/2017/03/15/world/europe/hacking-erdogan-twitter.html?_r=0
independent.co.uk/voices/turkey-foreign-minister-cavusoglu-erdogan-holy-wars-europe-dutch-election-islam-point-a7633401.html
global.handelsblatt.com/politics/turkish-newspaper-depicts-merkel-as-hitler-729566
youtube.com/watch?v=R2e2yHjc_mc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

butthurt wilders detected

I voted d66 faggot

Just want to see the world burn by memes

>Make anti Erdogan memes, write songs, etc. Make Turkey butthurt again!!!!!

I legitimately think that nothing you could do can actually "hurt" him in anyway. As soon as any form of Sup Forums memes about him gain any mainstream traction he will IMMEDIATELY play the victim card and ask for help from muslims.

Sadly he's already a HUGE hero in the eyes of many. Taking any sort-of meme-tier action would have little to no consequence and unfortunately prove his point.

With all that being said, godspeed.

erdogan is /ourguy/
go back to cuking wilders' jew dick

obviously
faggot liberal votes for faggot liberal parties
get cancer and die

>Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has called on Turks living in Europe to have at least five children.

SOURCE: startribune.com/erdogan-urges-turks-in-europe-to-have-5-children/416428753/

>Twitter Accounts Hacked With Pro-Erdogan Messages

SOURCE: nytimes.com/2017/03/15/world/europe/hacking-erdogan-twitter.html?_r=0

>Turkish foreign minister says 'holy wars will soon begin in Europe'.

SOURCE: independent.co.uk/voices/turkey-foreign-minister-cavusoglu-erdogan-holy-wars-europe-dutch-election-islam-point-a7633401.html

>Turkish Newspaper Depicts Merkel as Hitler

SOURCE: global.handelsblatt.com/politics/turkish-newspaper-depicts-merkel-as-hitler-729566

Im making deus vult propaganda, also we should make hashtags and plan a specific date to unleash and make it viral!

Paint him as a western puppet, pushing Islam in the west at the order of Israel. Or just make the argument he is a secret Jew.

Hey Rabbi...

>After last week it's clear he's easely triggered
He's not triggered. He's manipulating people to indulge in their nationalism so that he will get more Yes votes from Turkey's nationalist party MHP.

Of course you probably know this since you're a faggot roach AKP supporter who wants Erdogan as sultan but doesn't even want to live under him as president.

I need a purpose, a goal, so I can judge when we won.

I can't just overthrow him. That's CIAs job and I wouldn't want to steal their job.
They might get mad at me for succeeding where they failed.

Bring in the Raids

still butthurt

Good, more moving Targets.

Blame it on germans for extra lulz, germans hate him. Yet mutti sucks erdogan taint.

Erdogan is white and based.

The amount of butthurt he creates is enough for me to respect him even if hes a moslem.

drop, also some words for a hastag: Erdogan, Crusade,Roach

bump, the world needs us

I count in u Guys! Please do it

Bump. Time to teach these unwashed turks a lesson

I'd like to watch that, do it guys

Opperation #BACON

turdogan BTFO

>stands up for traditional values
>despised by leftists in his country
>does what is best for his nation, even in the face of international opposition
>pro-military

So why does Sup Forums hate Erdogan? He seems like /ourguy/.

The first google image hit when you search for Turkish Embassy is still pretty funny.

lets spread rumors that erdogan is gay.
i heard he has been known to spend lots of time at bath house known for homosexual encounters.
bath house employee anton kumiyya claims he engaged in anal sex with erdogan on multiple occasions.

>rumors

>haha, guys lets make erdogan memes haha its so funny right cmon guys

kill yourself cuck

I dont know guys, he looks quite progressive to me

This.

>TURKS ARE MEMEPROOF
TURKS ARE MEMEPROOF
>TURKS ARE MEMEPROOF
TURKS ARE MEMEPROOF
>TURKS ARE MEMEPROOF
TURKS ARE MEMEPROOF

> Erdogan who controls ultimate power in a land that controls the fucking Dardinelles
> I WILL MAKE MEMES TO STOP THE FLOW OF RAPEFUGEES

Good luck retard.

A worthy cause.

Google how Erdogan got to power (bribery and ballot box manipulation)

Google how the AKP party promoted riots and violence against Kurdish minorities in their own country.

Google how Edrogan has been skimming off the back of average Turkish people for years starting with the contractors who built his palace in the middle of a national park. Just like what Yanukovich did in Ukraine with his embezzled money.

Finally (and when you are at 100% full throttle autism mode); research how Trecip's son became the second largest arms dealer in the ISIL fight and the largest ISIL crude oil smuggler and how China was involved (Sinopec).

>don't make memes, they don't have an effect
t. Erdogan

He is /ourguy/ but kike /nu/pol are scared of him and angry that he manipulated.

> ErdoganAndSoros.png
> tfw based Erdogan used Jewish Democracy tricks against them to gain absolute power within a generation

PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS. I DO NOT SUPPORT THIS SORT OF ACTION BECAUSE IT IS DANGEROUS AND STUPID.
I REPEAT PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS

IT WOULD BE VERY UNSAFE TO CREATE MEMES WHICH INVOLVES KURDS AND WHICH WOULD IGNITE SOME SORT OF KURDISH ANGER LEADING TO AN ERUPTION OF VIOLENCE BETWEEN TURKS AND KURDS

DO NOT DO THIS

>Make anti Erdogan memes
half of turkey is already doing that on twitter.

How about this one: youtube.com/watch?v=R2e2yHjc_mc

How can you not love this based man. Fighting Globalists and being nationalist. And also telling Europe that they will be invaded with Turks and their 5 children, yet EU leaders are still Cuked

he is trying to help europe deal with demographic crises. you fags are fucking each other instead of girls.

this cannot possibly be done

>turks
>not massive faggots
You're historically known as such into homosex and general degeneracy. It's going to be hilarious when Erdogan tries to make you into some sort of Saudi Arabia with no more efes no more foreign gentlement looking for discrete men in Antalia

He is not. He threatens to flood Europe with refugees.. He is like the Ceausescu of Turkey.