The real redpill is realizing you're wasting your youth browsing Sup Forums on a Friday night

The real redpill is realizing you're wasting your youth browsing Sup Forums on a Friday night

Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SwqPHZT2i14
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have work tomorrow though

don't remind me

It isnt night for me yet. Checkmate

I'm mobile posting from work faggot.

And after work I am going to go drinking with a buddy And while I am doing that. I will be shitposting

Nigga I did that shit when I was 13.

I had renal failure from alcoholism by 20.

I'd rather "waste" what's left of my youth.

nigger i got mid terms for my electrical engineering course, I got a 2 hour break before I gotta shit out CAD diagrams

suck my dick

Sun's still up dipshit

My friends are calling me to go to a party should i go or not ? Sup Forums help me !

It's my birthday and I'm at work you fuck.

Do it and get some pussy

Alcohol destroys lives.

Don't allow peer pressure to convince you that you're missing out on something. You're not.

Friday night doesn't start until Saturday.

I had a date with a 5.5/10 but decided to stay on Sup Forums a jack off instead. Pic rel

>he's never heard of "kegs and eggs" on st. patty's day

yea ive been to many a drunken paddys day before and what

>5.5
you're being pretty generous m8

good choice dear lord

you mean a 3/10

I have to train tomorrow.

this

You made the right choice user

Is it wrong that I want to get drunk impregnate some Bitch tonight and have her die in labor so I can raise a child as a single dad and use it to gain sympathy for leftist pussy and repeat the process?

The really real redpill is that everything is a waste of time.

>she

Go out and prove it yourself faggot.

No alcohol, no drugs, no cigarettes!

I have a Muslim gf
figured tonight is the perfect night to apply for jobs since everyone will be hungover tomorrow

>youth
Totally. Wasting my youth.

hedonism is the real waste desu

I wasted my youth going to parties and drinking too much instead of improving myself. Now I spend my fridays in my 30s reading.

If it can create suction then what's not to love

I'm still at work you dumb fucking college faggot

Chill, I'm obviously in the same boat.

>having friends
lol get a load of this fag

>reading
>while on Sup Forums

>>>b

reading Sup Forums :D

I'm just killing sometime while I irrigate my salad greens. Then I'm going over to my qt3.14 conservative girlfriend's house to watch the Walking Dead.

Actually I've been meaning to ask you bros. She's in youth health care (at a high school) and just started learning about trans gendered children. She believes a soul can be born into the wrong body. She has a good heart and I'm wondering how to red pill her about homosexuality and trans being a mental illness without coming off as a jerk.

The ultimate redpill is having a homosexual relationship with another man and swallowing his cum.

You cannot refute this.

go to b

This.

REEEEEE
I WANT NORMIES OUT OUT OUT

im going to bed early so i can wake up early tomorrow, go shooting at the range, then go for a 50km bike ride. going to be a great day.

>but you could drink way too much alcohol and feel sick
cool.

Trump completely changed my life. I will never take another sip of alcohol if it gets me closer to becoming half as sucessful as him

You sound like a faggot.

I'm married with children and i'm browsing the chans every day.

So its safe to say i aint wasting shit lol..

>:D

evil face

i had to shop and recooperate from a ingested illness today. and considering cooking. also tomarrow i gotta shop with my mom since she needs help hauling and transport.

Alcohol is gay
>Get hammered
>Have good/bad time
>Don't remember
Waste of life

If shes this ugly just imagine how ugly that poster is

> Officecuck working for Schlomo feels fucking bad man. :(

>half as sucessful as him
Half as successful would still be a billionaire with a super model wife. Don't worry, you won't get half of the half of the half as close to that

What should I have done instead?

While it is true that time spent on Sup Forums is wasted for the most part, it is still way less degenerate then participating in that "party culture". Might just be because I dislike nightclubs and the feeling alcohol gives me. Though I'm not entirely a buzzkill. I have nothing against a small meet ups with friends for a movie, a game of billiard or poker. Just not a great way to meet new people.

>Friday Night
>1:30pm

user Please. Some of us are at work and have work tomorrow.

Suicide is the only solution.

aruba sucks

Depends on what someone considers a success. Maybe he wants a huge beautiful family.

Before pol I was degenerate scum getting pissed every friday/saturday night.

Happy birthday user. Mine's on the 20th

How can you say that? You Duetschland bro.

The people in your pic are also wasting their youth.

ARE YOU ME?

It's 3pm in the Midwest fag, I'm not going to start drinking or go out until after dinner because I'm not 18 and have shit to do during the week.

it isn't night

Damn kek has totally crushed that anons dreams.

Might as well get pissed drunk m8

Officecuck too I assume.

>typical boring drunks
>not wasting their lives
I've done way more interesting shit than going to fuckboi fratparties.

>fuckboi fratparties

Found the kid posting from his dorm.

If you think about faggots enough you'll see them everywhere.

it's 3:30 here
I'm still at work

I'm recovering from a 36 hour amphetamine binge. How the fuck would I even have energy to party tonight faggot?

>The real redpill is realizing you're wasting your youth browsing Sup Forums on a Friday night

What should I be doing. I have no friends and gf btw

I'm posting from the toilet during a cosy night in with my normie gf who doesn't know I'm a filthy channer.

IDK but I won't do it anyways because I'm too much of a pussy even for that, yeah.

Keep consuming knowledge and ignore the losers trying to bring you down to their degenerate level.

you're only wasting your time if you don't enjoy what you're doing.

posting from my mom's house actually. Seriously though, drunks annoy the shit out of me. They're all the same. I'm more of a stimulant person.

t. fuckboi

tfw ywn experience underground London music culture

How fun was it anons? I feel like I missed out hard.

Im a newfag so no I don't know that feeling

Fuck the Irish and fuck you too OP.

Hey Hänz, don't say that. Is everything ok?

Tomorrow is party time, today Im /comfy/

too many blacks

>implying I have any youth left

>the memes will spread themselves

jesus user its like you dont even care what we're trying to do here

I'm an old fart

Why is discussing politics and cartoon frogs worse than getting wasted in some smelly club filled with normies?

Hey Hans-Juergen come to US I will be your friend and introduce you to grills, when you Germans speak English it sounds tough and they like it.
Or I will go on exchange in Germany and we will be pals.

>have homegym
>lifting finished in 30min
>look at pol between sets
>gf in next room cooking chicken whatever
>after that chill evening with a pirated movie (fuck you talmud vision jews)
>wake up tomorrow at 7am because there is shit to do in life

Maybe before being 25yo wasting your life with partying is nice but at a certain point you just have to wake up and see that there is more to life than hedonism.

You sound like utter trash

I have autism fuck you

No asked one you for your worthless opinion

I'ts 4:40 breh.

Seeing a buddy play some tunes at a restaurant then hitting the bars after.

>36 hr binge
>20 hrs research/coding/study
>16 hrs socialization
Sounds more like maximized potential than trash to me m8

FUCKIN YA MATE, LYNCH SNOOP DOGG

youtu.be/SwqPHZT2i14

I have work tonight and live in the middle of nowhere Alaska, what do you want from me user

Nice user

I wish I was a morning person but unfortunately I can never get to sleep until 4am if I have nothing the next morning.

At work, on break because I value the integrity of my work. Going to go out to drinks with my father after work because I value family and respect him and his experience. Then going home to my beautiful fiancé because I want to further my genes.