>Really just getting burnt out by this, Sup Forums
>Wasted so much money only to be given a Tumblr curriculum
>Don't care anymore.mp3
>Listen to Molyneux, men.
>College is worthless

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SwqPHZT2i14
archive.is/dBehg
theatlantic.com/education/archive/2013/10/why-are-private-school-teachers-paid-less-than-public-school-teachers/280829/
profitofeducation.org/?p=3686
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>listen to a cult leader
Fuck that

>attending cult classes

I always thought Anita Vagita had nice boobs, it the personality that i dont like

What class could you possibly take to be shown this absolute shit

There is no point of college anymore.
After HS you should just give up and just a normal job.

look at that smug cunt

>He doesn't follow his professor home to find out where he lives and comeback another night and burn his house down while his wife and kids sleep.

If you can transfer out you may want to consider it, I was at a 4 year uni for about 2 years, dropped out because I realized the leftist education was worthless. At present I'm taking programming classes at a community college, tuition is much cheaper and I suspect job prospects will be better. If you're at a decent private school most of your credits should be transferable; my advice would be to cut your losses, transfer into a cheap community/state school and study a useful major. STEM, law, business or medicine; any other degree is a scam.

Why are American teachers so fucking shitty?
I only think I have had 1 or 2 teachers I didnt hate in my entire education.

Not paid enough to care, government regulated education systems.

Of course she does. So do a lot of other girls who aren't total cunts. The final redpill is to learn to stop thinking with your dick. You don't have to go full on MGTOW or some cringe shit like that, just learn that women know exactly what they have and how to use it, and that many of them are manipulative cunts.

1. What subject?
2. Why did you even choose that subject?
3. Why haven't you transferred to a STEM subject?

Hate to break it to you bub, but if they're "teaching" you this shit your school is a joke. No professor (even an "identity politics"-oriented one) with a doctorate from a real university would ever legitimate this half-baked scam artist

>Commie yank/globalist agenda pushed down my throat literally every day

Oh look, another obvious kike shill on damage control

McCarthy was right

calle him on it pussy

Duke, Vanderbilt, or Wake Forest?

>1 post by this id
a lot of bot threads

>It's a gen ed
>Requirement for graduation
>Nevertheless history major, junior year, redpilled too late to save my life so now I'm just trying to not be a total failure when I graduate
>Probably still gonna be a total failure tbqh

>Welders can make up to 300k/y in america
>Some college grads cant even make 1/6th of that

Why the fuck are you people going to college when you rack up debt? Just go to tradeschool for fuck sakes.

I dont get it, I really dont. People here go to college because its free and offers the best wage. Nobody would bother if you racked 300k as a fucking welder.

How much do engies make in the state btw

You can still salvage it, transfer to a useful major, ideally at a different school. If you're that close to graduation you will probably end up with a lot of useless credits and you'll probably be stuck in school another two years, but you can at least get a decent job and have an easier time paying the debt back. If you give up they win.

well if you are confident enough, you could turn the class in to a nice debate

>not paid enough
bullshit they are paid plenty and get summer vacations. also education is not regulated they can teach whatever the fuck they want.

A liberal arts course you lackwit, what the fuck else.

He's either taking it because it's part of his core curriculum and has to take it no matter what. If that'a actually part of your major however, then I don't know what you were expecting OP.

What boggles my mind is that no one is willing to stand up to that shit.
If someone played that jewish cunt in here people would just walk out and call the prof a communist scum.

>best uni of my country
>my psychology professor is redpilled Machiavellian who loves movies and got pissed at new Oscar nomination so much that he said ''its stupid shit about gay niggers''
>My culturology teacher is conservative young nationalist woman, but she is pro-eu and globalism, we the students are slowly redpilling her
>my philosophy teachers are competent and know their shit
only bad sides are useless subjects like history of science and history of Ukrainian sovereignity and other stuff like this, but next year it will be over.Feels good

Care to elaborate who dat be?

Lol, I am going for that grad school meme.

Atleast plant breeders get paid real well

youtu.be/SwqPHZT2i14

UGA mandatory cultural studies course? Mine was about Mexican victims of white oppression. I ask because your "professor's" desk looks just like the UGA desks.

That Anita Sarkeesian is one of the most disgusting people I've seen. They play that shit at University? Holy shit you are dumb burgers.

It's incredible how right he really was. I remember being taught about him in high school and getting the impression that he was a lunatic, right before we moved onto the Civil Rights Act and why white people are evil.

Thats because you re a non-STEM pleb

Post a clearer picture of the communist faggot

No. He's a part of the system, not the system itself. Doxxing him won't solve anything.
Only solution is to defund this institution as a whole by shedding light on its practices.
Takeaway: Molyneux is right. We need to stop supporting a culture in which college is seen as productive.

Just go for training facilities or technical degrees. Even construction is better than that shlock

SMU? Baylor?

>>Wasted so much money only to be given a Tumblr curriculum
No shit right? liberals need to be genocided

People like you, who stand by and do not challenge the narrative, are the reason that this stuff goes on unchecked. Every time you "tune out", you are handing the anti-whites and anti-males a victory.

White men need to wake up to the reality that you cannot avoid the world and expect not to be bred out of existence. Putting on your headphones and listening to a 40 year old youtube philosopher actually isn't going to breed white children and advocate for white society.

Fleeing to stem because of being dominated on political field?Thats how you become a commie.Fighting back on civil field is as important, especially if you are naturally more suit for such fields.

Shouldn't have picked a shit major.

Your teacher knows it's bullshit, too. Talk to him after class sometime; this is your chance to earn points with him.

Social science its always dominated by ((those)) who fund the shit, you cant fight if no one is paying you a salary for it, Peterson is someone who made it tho.

>private anything
Why hasnt private property been abolished yet?

My guess is Emory

I speak up in class quite a bit actually, and have tried to maintain civility with the Prof. I don't think he's evil, I think he's a Stockholm indoctrinator.
That said, I'm not gonna shrill out in the middle of class and start talking about how he's perpetuating the destruction of society.
He is, but no one in the class is on that level of thinking. Most either except what he says I as gospel, or look at Facebook on their phones the entire time. And if they do know what's going on, they're on his side.

>capitalizing greentexts
>using direct speech in greentext
>trying to act like you fit in here

This.
They earn much much more than Euro teachers. Yet they claim they don't earn enough.

I can only imagine being forced to sit through a Sarkeesian video... I usually bail after a few minutes

(You)

>THEY ARE LITERALLY WATCHING ANITA IN THEIR CLASSROOMS IN THE US

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Fucking hell its a sad day when this shithole has a lot better education than the world greates superpower.

I really can't imagine this. Being feed propaganda every day in school. No wonder there are so many retards out there.

But do be hones senpai you should have went to a conservative collage like Hillsdale or something.

how the fuck you taking gen ed classes as a junior?

You think that is bad. Try being in a MFA program. They don't even bother to hide that they are marx commies.

>Atlanta
>the south
Lmao... No.

Also OP, should've gone to Bama, I'm a sophomore and rarely encounter any Jewish tricks.

archive.is/dBehg
Read pic.
Also, other experiments.
Have women play a big classical concert with no men, they can't do it.
Have beyonce play "who run the world girls" in a big stadium with only women. They can't do it.
Have women take control of an air traffic control tower in a major airport. Take like JFK airport control tower and say to women. You have that tower now, no man goes up there. They can do it, but planes would start crashing.
Show this to your classmates, spread it. Show this reply to your smug ass dumb professor, show it to your smug ass dumb female classmates.

This is a "conservative" college.
President's slogan at orientation was "we are a god and country campus"
I shouldn't have gone to college, period.
Trump spoke to a sold out crowd here and we're still getting cucked.

Okay I'm about to enter a community college (first time) what should I do so I don't end up wasting time like these other anons

Its a legitimate question

I have enjoyed state funded schools and will continue doing so. Our system is superior to that of an american

Fucking hell, I guess america is one of the few countries where teaching stuff can legitimately lie to their students.

I don't get this, unless this is part of your course OP, why would they show you this? I never had a problem in my class here in England, we just got taught the damn course to get a qualification.

Why is it that American unis seem to peddle this shit as part of some forced course?

>Professor showed an episode of a TV show called Noah's Arc to talk about diversity.
>there will never be a show as degenerate as this show

No OP, but school administration gives a lot of leeway for professors in colleges. It's a $$$ mill, not an institute of higher learning.

Those who can't do, teach. And they're teaching commie bullshit, or some other lie.

Hell, I took "computer programming" 101, and it was LITERALLY a course of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. That was the entire course.

Yeah, my college makes me take the mandatory diversity classes too.

But what are you gonna do?

Private school teachers are paid absolutely nothing. A lot of them work side jobs or are so old that they only work because they'd have nothing else to do with their lives when they retire. I don't know about public school teachers, but I feel like it must be something similar

Leave op, sing presence or ask a friend to forge and leave.

>80% of the people in this pic are women and niggers
I'd hate to see the rest of the class, what kind of toilet paper university is this

God damn your education system is fucked. Ours isn't great but holy shit that is awful. Paying for a mis-advertised course like that is false marketing

Lol, most welders only make 50-60k/year. Only way to break six figures is by underwater welding.

If you major in anything besides STEM you are a fucking idiot

Lookup the transfer requirements for the University of your choice. Take the necessary undergrad classes (go computer science if you can't decide). Accept that you will have to take a few libcuck general education classes, hide your power level and just take the easy A's.

Then transfer to a university and focus on your major. Libcucks only have real control over their retarded departments. Most STEM departments are cucked but that doesn't mean you can't learn anything.

dont eat this jewish shit, dude

>Average Teacher Salaries
>Private: $36,000
>Public: $50,000

That's for 171.5 days versus 231 for private sector pros with 10 years experience.

>Sauce:
>theatlantic.com/education/archive/2013/10/why-are-private-school-teachers-paid-less-than-public-school-teachers/280829/
>profitofeducation.org/?p=3686

>no CS courses
This was almost a good post

>Accept that you will have to take a few libcuck general education classes
SERIOUSLY WHAT IS THIS SHIT? Paying for a course and instead you get forced brainwashing that is COMPLETELY irrelevant to your degree. This is possibly the worst thing I've heard about America so far, this is Sweden-tier cucked.

>private university in the south
illiterates teaching to illiterates

I used to go to berkeley but dropped out my 1st semester after community college. What is the point of an education where you get graded on how much you agree with the teacher?

>studying reconstruction south
>its web du bois circle jerk
>no mention of garvey
>no mention of back to africa movement
>no mention of pre cia gov organization paying du bois a large sum of money as well as bridgestone tires subverting b2a movement
>looks at integration as the only non racist strategy
>tens of thousands of black mistreated families were barred from going home after the end of slavery
>both the union and confederacy just threw black people in prison 'labor camps'
>13th amendment was written so the north could have a slice of the slavery pie

>idea that immigrants, legal, illegal, or forced in via slavery are allowed to form their own self policing peaceful communities have been subverted by the anglo minority since the beginning of our country
>teacher tries to paint me as a racist
>so you wish all the black people went back to africa see students this is why we have to teach this some people think college is only for WHITE PEOPLE
>teacher gets me expelled from literature clubs (no joke)
>asks to have me removed from class for racism
>no proof, no appeal
>removed from literature study class
>>teacher is only one for multiple classes i need for my major
>save myself 100k in student loan debt and just leave

you get shitty teachers when you are shitty students who dont question everything and argue against the teacher

>history major
What career needed this that you decided to fork out $20k on it?

>What boggles my mind is that no one is willing to stand up to that shit.
>If someone played that jewish cunt in here people would just walk out and call the prof a communist scum.

Not all of us are as stronk, Poland.

You're our role model.

Take it from me user, don't rock the boat. Not unless you give no fucks and have a financial fallback. Jump through the hoops, answer all your homework/exam questions in the way you believe your PhD Cucks want to hear. Once you get your degree and start earning money, then go full 1488.

>takes liberal studies courses for his liberal arts degree
>science or engineering too hard
>complains about education

fuck off loser.