Friendly reminder that everyone who isn't white must be exterminated

Friendly reminder that everyone who isn't white must be exterminated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Friendly reminder your leader an hero'd like a little manlet bitch that he was.

reminder:

blrartghgglwarbbllebraggle warble
cruze missle now

Triggered

Sup Forums is a board where young white guys brag about how they bang minority women because they are too effeminate and beta to get white women.

You're better off trying stormfront or something like that.

Friendly reminder that the whites are dumb enough to get tricked into exterminating themselves.

Nice strawman Ranjeet Chang, did a white guy fuck your sister

whatchy'a doin' rabbi?

STOP BEING RACIST

MAKE SURE THERE IS ONLY ONE RACE

>wuh-chee-uh

Calm down deadmau5. You have done enough to destroy Canada's reputation on Sup Forums

Friendly reminder that you are such a pussy little bitch. Look at ya! Ya strugglin', redneck bastard! XD

Friendly reminder that's not necessary. They just need to prove they can survive by themselves.

Triggered again

Sure. Make sure you aim for the medulla, Herr (((Fuhrer))).

If we don't kill them they will try to kill us eventually

Dont give a shit anymore. I just want to see people killed. Anyone. Women raped punched out and eyes kept as trophies or little kids fist fucked whilst akuma matattas wears a chain mail potato peeling glove. That and putin goes full nuclear for the lols. Fuck you all and i hope you all burn and suffer

Don't be an edgy faggot, protect your race

OP, everyone who's White lowkey agrees with you. Don't listen to these brown animals

Then we will curb stomp them.
We didn't genocide the Germans after they caused the deaths of tens of millions of whites in WWII, we won't do that to others, either.

Yeah, funny how he died as a female skull. the holocaust was just hitler's funny accident and the nazis were pretty cool guys. know your history.

t. 60 percenter

Fuck my race. You mean the same chavs that argue in the streets. Have babies at 12. Take drugs. Smash my car window etc. Fuck off. All deserve to die. Black white yellow and chocked dick purple.

As long as we keep them out of our country, they can't kill us. Pull western support for Africa and South America and they'll never recover.

>t. 0 percenter

so why haven't you killed yourself yet|?

Are you honestly trying to dictate Humanities course by pure race rather than merit?

I live in hastings east sussex and i beg for sharia law. Nothing more than these mockney wigger drug taking unemployable cunts deserve.

The first thing I'm doing with my 23&me results when they get here is posting them on Sup Forums

The occurrence of that degeneracy would be significantly lessened in a homogeneous population

See above Sorin

>le ebin redpilled non-white meme

we curb stomp fascists for fun :^)

>Lives in Hastings
>Not preparing to drive the Normans from Anglo-Saxon shores
You disgust me, Britbong.

>anglos
>white

Who /TheWarRoom/ here?

White Space Marine viking rape-gangs when?

Genocide is not our endgame.
The effort is as follows:
1. Culture war
>Redpill the normies and defeat the left in the social and cultural sphere - will take around 10 years, on the right track
2. Homogenous communities
>Sort people into communities by race with voluntary association - diverse neighbourhoods die out - 25 years
3. Homogenous countries
>Step 2 scaled up - 25-50 years
4. Homogenous communities within homogenous countries
>Think of British Hong Kong but basically everywhere - mostly White, some Asian coast colonies for resources and trade - THOUSAND YEAR REICH

>h-heh, fucking n-nazis...

Normans were vikings. As were the locals at the time. Saxons are germans and the angels were west country bumkins. Learn your peoples little boy.

Friendly reminder that Hitler believed Islam was the true religion of Europeans, and had an appreciation for shitskins.

Quit being a dumbass. Non-whites don't need to be exterminated. They just don't belong in white countries. Let the niggers have africa, the orientals have east Asia, and the shit skins have the Middle East. The problem isn't that they aren't white, the problem is they act and breed like cockroaches in white countries. Let them fuck up their own homelands.

The only people that need to be exterminated are the Jews and the liberals.

Who said anything about angles and white. Read then comment monkey boy

>Le cartoon villain nazi meme
Super edgy broh.

Normans were Vikings with Gallic/Frankish admixture. Saxons were Northern Germans, not Vikings. Jutes were closest to the Vikings. Angles were basically Scandinavians/Germans living in Northern Germany/Southern Jutland. I know my peoples, Saxon.

I bet you aren't even white OP

I never said saxons were vikings READ. HAROLD WAS NOT A SAXON. Jutes come from Jutland which is mainland denmarks who owned the east then known as danelaw. Angles were not scandinavians they were old native brits and the welsh.

Either way i hope we go full nuclear suicide. Not until there have been masacres beheadings and utter fear and terror for the people. I dont care who does it. Hopefully ISIS but as long as the people get brutally fucked over.

Ahh yes I remember now. I think the people living in Hastings were Jutes, correct? The tribe living there was known as the Hastingas I think. However, a lot of the Jutes were absorbed into the Saxon realm of Wessex. You're wrong about the Angles though. The Angles originate from Angeln which is located in Southern Schleswig on the Jutland Peninsular. They aren't native to Britain.

>pretty cool guys
>were such pussies that even tho they believed they were doing the right thing by exterminating the kike parasites, they were losing their marbles from having to perform live executions and resorted to gas so they could cover their ears and go LALALALALA while murdering as many as possible

when?

Either way. That was then now all we have become is pedo accepting designer drug taking mockney nigger dick absorbing wigger wankers. I honestly all my heart as a 6ft 2 bearded white a blood group atheist thatcherite englishman hope hope hope ISIS get here a wipe out the shitty new brits. I hate the fuck hole.

I'm white, retard. Sup Forums cannot get white women so the effeminate fags on here go for minority women. Then they complain about the white race declining. Only Sup Forums could be this autistic.

What does that fag have to do with anything? He's a leftist that supports race-mixing.

I was told pol knew the truth.

gen z will take care of it brother.

I hate this shithole too mate. Shit country with shit people. I was born in the wrong time period in the wrong country.

Citation needed.

>he got convinced by Israel that Arabs/Islam are the problem

They remind me themselves everyday

Ive just fled sweden after 20 years there and watched it go from family ideal to riotous nigger infested shit hole. I thought as an ex pat patriot the brits were better. Anyway old man. Should be dead soon. Nothing worth fighting for. Peace bro. We had a good innings

Everyone whomstd've care about their fatherland should watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

W-w-what about chink...?

At one point I would have disagreed, but might does make right.

The fact you're using a meme of this guy makes me want to be against you

Fuck off, Mike.

>Nothing worth fighting for
Fight to keep your bloodline alive. Sweden will not die if you as an individual continue to live. It's tough, I know. But when SHTF, and it will hit the fan soon, you're going to want to be there. People like us, who have had prior knowledge and time to prepare for what is to come will be the ones who will live on and survive. Godspeed.

More like all humans must be exterminated, cept me

If my YouTube channel Wooded Ramblings gets 100 subs, I will do a video explaining how Hitler did nothing wrong.