Why do poor white people live in trailer parks only to do meth?

Why do poor white people live in trailer parks only to do meth?

Other urls found in this thread:

rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62950550.html
youtu.be/SwqPHZT2i14
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why does OP get fucked in the ass on a daily basis only to get AIDS?

The houses are affordable, so is meth. I still doubt that they all to meth.

Sometimes they do fentanyl too.

#notallhicks

because being stupid causes poor, and low standards, and then it causes drug abuse

Why do poor black live in the projects only to shoot each other?

i grew up in a trailer park (ackshually, they were modular homes) in what was the meth capital of the america at the time,
meth-heads were still really really rare, i've only met 2 in my life

A trailer is never the ideal home, but a trailer in a park is the worst. I've known a few people with trailers but they had their own land and could have built a house with more money.

Because in your country at least they can.

rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62950550.html

Trailers are comfy as fuck, especially if it's near water

I'd love to live in one. However you either have to live on a park (mostly non residential, mostly over 55s, mostly no pets and you have to pay ground rent, maintenance and gas, PLUS when your trailer looks "old" you have to sell it to the park owner for peanuts)
Or
You buy hugely expensive building land
Or
You buy cheaper agricultural land and use it as an outbuilding for a smallholding.

We're fucked in the UK.

Trailer parks are where all the cool cars are.

Fuck off Randy.

Florida?

Usually people that have done drugs half of their life end up living in cheap places like trailer parks. That way they can spend more money on their habit than their rent.

Why do black people live in ghettos only to kill each other?

what do you think?

Would you like to put a trailer in the forest or another remote place then? I'd go to sleep every night expecting to get killed.

I fucking love those dudes. New season coming up! New seasons sucks so far though since they themselves took over..

>what is a gun

Why do Canadians always live North?

im in the same situation now. i see a lot more black people than i do methheads

because we don't want to live with niggers. Hell, even niggers don't want to live with other niggers

yeah, I hope the new season is good.

Clattenburg may have been a dick, but he was a decent director. I wish they could get Trevor back, but I don't think the actor has any interest in returning after that big blog post.

I used to be trailer trash. I was upscale trailer trash however; we had a shingled double-wide.

Cheap as sin living. And in the rural areas of the Great Plains states you'll find virtually no niggers, and generally nice neighbors. I had more people in the park offer me beer than I did when I went to frat parties in college.

I had lived in a trailer park in my youth for extremely stupid reasons, but I have good memories of the place. The community was very tight knit and there was always something to do with someone.

You mean why do people who do meth end up being poor? Because they spend their money on meth.

Long haul truckers and old biker gangs used to be big on the heavy-duty stimulants so by extension the lower caste white diaspora in rural states picked up the habit over time. It's also much easier to hide a meth lab way out in the sticks.

Why do poor black people who live in trailers commit so much crime?

Are the trailers sound proofed or everyone hear you when you fuck?

cause they are potato fuckers

youtu.be/SwqPHZT2i14