Is this nigger retarded? Are these commenters even more retarded?

Is this nigger retarded? Are these commenters even more retarded?
>wow I am so happy he isn't elected
Here you are, judging, but you have no fucking clue how the political system of that country works?

How can you burgers take up crap like this? It's complete utter bullshit and you swallow it like a Swede swallows cock.

youtube.com/watch?v=VW1pdY3sNcA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Representatives_(Netherlands)
nos.nl/artikel/2163332-tk17-bekijk-de-uitslagen-per-gemeente-en-vorm-je-eigen-coalitie.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump. Trevor Noah is a retard.

>Burger
>Kaffir
Pick one, non country

Nobody watches the Daily Show anymore. Everyone jumped ship and they were like "let's give the show to a black guy who's been in 2 skits".

Our media fucking sucks, user. We know that.

> Is this nigger retarded?
How long have you been on here? Yes.
> How can you burgers take up crap like this?
Because they're retarded and filled full of spic-nigger culture making them more retarded.

This guy is a tool, the only people that buy into it are the idiot libtards that mistake poor comedy for an actual political opinion. That type of shit is the only reason why people dont like trump as the president. 2 years ago everyone LOVED trump. blacks loved trump. everyone with a tv loved watching trump.

How did an unfunny South African get the job of Daily Show host?

Wait,
Is this what americans really believe
This guy is beyond retarded

Who is this anyway. Americans are so incredibly stupid. Is this a popular guy?

He's some unfunny immigrant that likes to tell Americans what their values and political views should be.

Maybe a diversity hire?
> Is this what americans really believe
Doubt it, I don't think most Americans even know about Dutch politics, who Geert is, or WTF is going on.
> Is this a popular guy?
Not really, the Daily Show has bombed in popularity since he became the host, and he's considered and insufferable, pretentious, self-important douche by most people who see him to my understanding.

Godkanker, I am Dutch and this annoyed the shit out of me.

I voted for Geert Wilders. The paint him as some sort of sesame street character and his fears of Islam are just bullshit.

Islamisation is real. The 5th column is real.

We are in a cultural war with Islam in the West.

Minder minder minder.

1:47
"Because they say Muslims are stealing their jobs."
Literally no one says that.
You think "refugees" have jobs? how cute
They steal our welfare, not our jobs.

no
he's just a propaganda artist desperately pushing the leftwing narrative in a totally subversive and condescending way to make lefties feel like they're smart and better people despite not having to do any of the intellectual legwork themselves and getting their opinions spoonfed to them by a """(((comedian)))"""

Were you expecting him to tell the truth or represent anything fairly? He's just like Leftists anywhere, he twists arguments to the rather ignorant understanding or what a native populace understands. Hell, in America even the "taking our jobs" thing is bullshit for the most part, Hispanics are much less likely to have jobs than whites and are much less productive on average, while at the same time being much more likely to use government assistance programs.

wasted poo in loo pali gets.

I have to read his autobiography for one of my classes and I've read such note worthy comments from it such as:
>He doesn't feel remorse for burning down someone's house as a kid
>A blurry security camera made him look white when he was caught stealing something so people couldn't tell it was him and he blamed racism for the fact that they couldn't tell
>White people should feel obliged to give GIBSMEDATS to niggers since they're privileged and need to teach them how to be entrepreneurs

what pisses me off is how biased and one sided american media is, it's almost like it exists solely to repeat liberal's views back to them

Im fucking ashamed, loads of Dutch people shilling in the comments.
>muh im Dutch and Wilders is nuts
Fucking faggots

Not American. He's just a South African who Jews pushed as part of the failed Nigger Power Hour that replaced Stewart/Colbert.

He's like John Oliver. Foreign Marxist who goes on the TV and tells you how shitty your country is while willingly living here. Uses propaganda techniques to brainwash audience.

Why do mix-breeds always identify with their non-white side? Trevor Noah is more white than black and has whites to thank for all his success, yet dedicates his life to being anti-white.

Don't stick your dick in brown, people.

Trevor Noah is awful and even Comedy Central knows it. His ratings are fucking awful compared to Stewart's, and CC is hemorrhaging viewers every night. Stewart/Colbert was the backbone of their entire network and when they made it the Nigger Entertainment Hour with Noah/Wilmore the ratings just absolutely tanked (not to mention the critical reviews which were equally unkind).

Unfortunately, and this is the danger of social justice programming, they're stuck with Noah. They already fired Wilmore, whose ratings were even worse than this South African cunt, but if they fire Noah too then the SJW fanbase they've been preaching to for the past 3 years will rebel and boycott their network. So they're stuck with this garbage in their number one timeslot simply because they decided to make a political point in their hiring policy.

>nigger
>retarded

choose 2

He's just trying to distract from the fact that /ourguy/ did actually win seats and hasa larger voice in their mainstream politics than before.

It's good that Wilders got BTFO. I don't understand how Sup Forums thought Wilders had any kind of chance. I guarantee you that he'll never get a majority or a coalition together EVER. I live in Amsterdam, which is the biggest city, and no one I know voted PVV. Not a single person. Everyone either voted D66 or Groenlinks.

Vast majority of people never watch the most "popular" comedy shows. Think of it this way: US Population is ~310 million people, Trevor Noah's Daily Show gets ~0.9 million television viewers. That is less than 1/3 of 1% of the country. So yes, he has a show, but 99.9% of people never watch him.

This is something Sup Forums needs to learn, proportions. It doesn't matter if there are 1 million trannies, or 1 million muslims, or whatever, if we have 310 million people. Thousands of people can be "big fans" of utter morons with no political influence.

because white nationalist larpers like yourself turn us off while blacks typically don't care and fetishize/glorify light-skinned blacks and have even accepted whites as black (shaun king, doleizal, eminem)
most people assume I'm white and even among my peers no one knows I'm black until I actually tell them and they are always surprised and think I'm joking. stop labeling us blacks and you will gain a powerful ally in the coming race war

Fpbp

>goes from 12 seats to 20
>now second largest party on podium with 2 others
>b-b-btfo
Libtards are cancer

>has (((whites))) to thank for all his success

This fucking trevor noah guy is headed to my campus in a couple weeks. Even though my state is doing a bunch of big cuts on college, getting this guy here to talk is apparently more important than not cutting scholarships.

>I live in Amsterdam
kys literal mehmed

>Act normal or leave

Pretty much meant they should be send back to the desert if you commit crimes. Why is this such a problem?

Speaking of labels what makes you think I'm a white nationalist. Just because I don't like a lot of black "culture" doesn't mean I hate every black person. I realize that retards come in all flavours including my own.

>act normal or leave

"That really worrying"

I hate leftists with a passion.

>is this nigger a nigger?
yes

C'mon people, we all say that the whole mainstream media is a bunch of lying hacks all the time.

And then we watch it and act surprised they are lying hacks.

Show some fucking self control and ACTUALLY stop watching this garbage

Didn't Geert's party won 5 seats while the leading party lost like 9

Also Trevor Noah is African.

Maybe you should leave your muslim neighbourhood for once and ask the real Dutch people who they voted for

>ask the real Dutch people who they voted for
Yes, this happened on Wednesday and Wilders lost, you dumb cunt.

Yeah South African, but not the good kind.

Literally just because he's black.

Imagine if this guy were white. He'd have absolutely nothing going for him. He's not funny, he's not charismatic, he's not witty, and he's not even particularly smart to make up for it.

He's literally just 'a black liberal'. That's it.

At least Oliver, Maher, fuck even Wilmore occasionally give me a chuckle when they get off their high horse to just crack a joke. This guy is a charismatic black hole.

So losing seats is now winning and gaining seats is losing? That means the PvdA was the biggest winner then

Interesting is that the nigger spells geerts name correctly. It seems he can also speak Dutch.

Yeah, except it went the other way. If he had stayed, especially with Colbert gone to a network, he'd have had high ratings and been very "relevant"

He knew once you enter an election cycle that it would be really hard to leave, though, and he figured Hillary was gonna win. So he needed to leave ASAP.

>“I’d covered an election four times, and it didn’t appear that there was going to be anything wildly different about this one,” he says.

(Whoops!)

The show collapsed AFTER he left, because fans didn't watch it for the format -- they watched for Stewart.

All the "best" writers left for Last Week Tonight, so his replacement would have had to be something special to keep TDS as the mainstay it had long been.

Instead, they didn't even hire their most talented black guy (Wyatt Cenac) because Larry Wilmore's abomination was still on air. After only one week, even liberals agreed -- Trevor Noah is a dogshit host.

Stewart used to be a decently likeable liberal; his guest spot on Crossfire that ended with him being banned from the show was a slaughter. His viewpoint that both Fox and MSNBC are "built for 9/11" shows depth.

He's not on our side, but he had real principles that made him a mixed bag for the globalists and for many of his fellow Jews.

His recent comments:
>"[Trump]’s not a Republican. He's a repudiation of Republicans, but they will reap the benefit of his victory. ...

>"The liberal community hates this idea of creating people as a monolith. 'Don't look at Muslims as a monolith. They are individuals, and it would be ignorance.' But everyone who voted for Trump is a monolith, is a racist? That hypocrisy is also real in our country."

>Instead of worrying about whether Trump is un-American, or if he thinks you’re the enemy, or if he’s being mean to you, or if he’s going to let you go back into the briefings, do something for yourself. Self-improvement! Take up a hobby. I recommend journalism.”

Love how these idiots don't even ATTEMPT to acknowledge that these "far right" people drew a line between muslims and islam before they just say "it's clearly hateful!" That's such a telling term, too, It's like they doubt what they're saying, and have to reassure themselves-- "yes, these people are evil, they're not making a finer philosophical point, I don't have to do anything more mentally taxing than scream RACIST!"

87% of the people voted against Wilders. PVV is nothing more than a small cuck party.

He's South African

I read that they tried asking literally everyone else but no one wanted it.

Ik heb Rutte gestemd
Winnen voelt goed man!

I know a few people who like this show. Minorities of all stripes from the san francisco bay area. They literally have ZERO idea about global politics and are like uninformed children. When they showed a clip of what Geert says about Islam, they gasped and were astounded, as Geerts rhetoric makes even Trumps seem tame at times. They also seemed pretty depressed that there "far-right" parties, are all over Europe. In a way, it was a little bit of a red pill.

Every party in the Netherlands is a small cuck party then

Makes sense, it's a small cuck country

Also some notes on Noah's "comedy"
>famously tolerant Netherlands
It had more Jews killed %-wise in WW2 than ANY OTHER country

>mindcontrolling bad hair gag
Stale as fuck

>first of the EU populism elections
Brexit, Italian referendum? Way to move the goalposts

>0 mention that Rutte lost seats and Geert gained, so he still was the winner in terms of momentum

>he's stirring irrational fear of migrants
>NYT: A disproportionate amount of crime is committed by young Muslims, especially Moroccan teenagers and young men, but that is also true of immigrants from the Netherlands Antilles in the Caribbean.

>"act normal or leave" is deeply troubling
Okay please expound on why expecting assimilation is bigotry, you British-schooled South African who lives and works speaking English in America

You guys will never understand that blacks are on a whole other level of cognition.

Exactly, hes just trying to make the European right seem like the redneck American stereotype right, because his audience knows no better. It's literally a bunch of people who get 90% of their political information ...... from his show.

Imagine being a daily show host.

>show clip of a Trump speech out of context
>have a guy hold up a sign saying Laugh to the audiance
>dont give any rebuttal
>just sit there laughing like a retard
>in an echochamber

>You guys will never understand that blacks are on a whole other level of cognition.

He isn't black, he's mixed. Like most famous "blacks"

>Swiss-German father
>Xhosa mother who converted to Judaism
>private Catholic education

>once tweeted "“behind every successful Rap Billionaire is a double as rich Jewish man”
>also "Almost bumped a Jewish kid crossing the road. He didn't look b4 crossing but I still would hav felt so bad in my german car!"
>"Messi gets the ball and the real players try foul him, but Messi doesn't go down easy, just like jewish chicks. #ElClasico"
>"Originally when men proposed they went down on one knee so if the woman said no they were in the perfect uppercut position."

He's exactly like BHO. He's a halfsie who's smart enough to know who runs the world and plays "black liberal firebrand" because that gets him the most shekels.

Unfortunately, he isn't smart enough to actually be funny. Even the jokes up above that are Sup Forumss style just aren't very good jokes.

Not true, liberal girls and numales love him. My English teacher pulled up her kiketube and it was Noah/Oliver suggestions everywhere. It was disgusting.

I fucking hate that fucking nigger. His accent, his stupid face.... whatever. This is my number 1 most hated nigger. Retard.

he looks like a toddler but is less redpilled

>2017
>watching the daily show past its first season with Jew boy

sounds like you're the retarded nigger OP

he's not trying to inform us, he is just trying to make crap for dumb liberal teens,

I don't even feel like watching this crap tbqh

That Nigger and John Oliver are trying to hard to be second (((Jon Stewart)))

>Boris
>evil

Is he retarded?

I bet his IQ is equal to his Libtard viewers

Trevor Noah seems like the kind of guy who might actually be slightly redpilled in private conversation but the fact that he's sold his soul to the Jew earns him a place in hell.

They don't actually watch anymore, just spout talking points.

During an unimportant week in 2014, TDS had 0.65 Nielsen in the target 18-49 demo.

Noah was at 0.4 shortly after starting, and while Trump's election got most late night a bump, he was at 0.29 a month ago.

Stewart had dropped from 1.2 in 2012 and 2013, but the campaign season would've easily gotten him back near 1.0 at least. 0.29 is abyssmal.

No one watches it. Oliver is at 0.4 as of a few weeks ago, which is an increase -- and he's on a premium channel during Sunday, a very competitive slot.

A lot of them really do watch Oliver, but they only say they watch Noah. They don't want to admit slipping cultural relevancy. Ask them who he interviewed the night before, and "they've missed it for a few days, so busy right now, but I do watch it."

According to Wikipedia he speaks Afrikaans. Fucking lie. He can't even pronounce Geert and is confused by the name Rutte. Fucking retard shit nigger. Polyglot my ass. He can speak English... with a retarded paki accent. Fucking idiot. I'm filled with rage and would kill this subhuman rather than a mosquito that's been annoying me a whole night.

John Oliver is even worst

Most of our muzzies actually assimilate -- our problem really is "radical islam".

In Europe, the problem is just plain Islam.

Even libtards hate Trevor Noah. Cause he's neither funny nor intelligent. He's just a fucking mongoloid who can barely speak. How did he even make it on television - oh, I forgot. He's black

>Exactly, hes just trying to make the European right seem like the redneck American stereotype right

John Oliver was comparing all nationalist parties in Europe to Hitler and Americans in comment sections believe that.

>palindrome digits
what the fuck, why did nobody check these

His ratings are in the shitter not even the usual liberal lemming is watching this unfunny faggot.

Trevor Noah is an abject failure in every sense of the word and I look forward to him getting canned.

>implying The Daily Show was ever good

Good thing (((Jon Stweart))) retired, he was more dangerous then Oliver or Noah.
Libtards worship him more then they do Obama believe it or not.

spells? he's talking and he can't.

>I have to read his autobiography for one of my classes

>implying they're real muzzies when they're not radical

I'm not autistic, and I voted for trump, so I wouldn't want to listen to a South Africa nigger ramble about my president in every damn episode

Trevor Noah excused Donna Brazile when she admitted that she got debate questions from CNN for the sake of diversity.

Fuck this Ape Escape motherfucker.

>800+k views 22k likes
WTF there was nothing funny about this.

The reaction to this election was retarded and anybody who is celebrating the death of populism and the win of VVD is retarded here's why :
1) PVD lost 8 and their buddies the PvdA lost an unprecedented 33 making a coalition for the PVD hard to form as he has to pick at least 4 more parties
2) You don't go from zero to hero in politics nor from hero to zero neither. PVV got +5 seeds and it will only increase if this shit keeps going on while VVD while lose even more seats
3) VVD is forces to make a coalition with the CDA (christian party) PVV (/ourguys/) and most likely D66 as a coalition with the left-wing parties is unstable due to the high number of parties it will take to form unlike the current coalition which consist of only 2 parties
4) As the pic related shows the very possible coalition with the PVV will give them the ability to break the government at any means have they no longer support the current PM (I know this sounds a bit extreme but it happened multiple times in Greece even leading to a civil war )
5) Wilders didn't even try to win this elections as he knew he couldn't form a coalition we just aimed for an increase in his numbers and he more than got it
Burgers can't into politics i beilive that honestly 95% of your country beilives that a president and a PM and that we all share the same political system . Not even my shithole of a country has a PM but instead a president and i can still realize the difference why are Americans so uneducated
Just for reference :
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Representatives_(Netherlands)
nos.nl/artikel/2163332-tk17-bekijk-de-uitslagen-per-gemeente-en-vorm-je-eigen-coalitie.html

Just watched What the West Needs to Know.

It isn't a no true Scotsman fallacy, they literally aren't real Muslims if they don't want to conquer and spread Islam and subjugate us. It's built into the religion to be violent.

Peaceful Muslims aren't Muslims. They would be killed or punished if it came to sharia law for trying to convert out of Islam.

You think Sup Forums watches the Daily Shoah?

Nobody watches this. Some time around the time Comedy Central got a blacked female CEO or something similar it started trying to become the new BET, failed horribly, now it plays South Park and Futurama reruns for about 18 hours of the day.

Cenac left the show well beforehand because he got offended by an accent Stewart used

She's probably getting mad at an 8 yo who barely knows how to use mspaint, but was so excited to play and share with another person. This was their best work, and she just shit all over their childlike wonder.

Next she'll get mad at her Xbox because the camera can't track her movements properly.

VVD forming a coalition with PVV would be hilarious. Rutte (party leader of VVD) is infamous for lying these past 6 years on numerous occasions, making promises and not following through on them.

During this election he was constantly repeating how he would NEVER form a government with the PVV (probably to secure the voters undecided between him and Wilders). Doing exactly that would mean we're off to a great start.

this mulignon nigger is still on tv?

No one watches this shit OP. TBQH I forgot all about him until I saw this thread. He isn't even American.

Why does this nigger get so low ratings?

But who will he form a coalition with then the SP that going again his principle
i predict than in 2020 VVD will get PvdA numbers

wtf I hate Wilders and the PVV now

There's 24 possible governments for the VVD to form. I think the largest 6 variants all include PVV, so I can definitely see it still happening. I'm just saying people (cucks) here will not like it.

Also don't underestimate how much the parties here are willing to throw their principles away to get to govern, it is not impossible for some extremely left party to form a coalition with VVD. However the SP, while they're dirty commies, are not as cheap as other leftist parties.

I learned more from Sup Forums than Seth Meyers, Noah, and John "Queen of 2017" Oliver.

And that says a lot.

They could've have said the VVD lost too.

pic related

Fair enough what will happens with their old buddies the PvdA will they be on the opposition it's not a smart idea to form a government with them as everybody hates them

Probably opposition, they're definitely seen as the losers this time around. Forming a government with a bunch of losers doesn't make much sense, even though they were kind of the scapegoat for the VVD, who lost a lot of votes themselves.