Why are Latinas so violent? They're even worse than nig nogs

Why are Latinas so violent? They're even worse than nig nogs youtube.com/watch?v=LV_679vpcwU&feature=share

Shaddup bitch swallow

It's the Latin temper

It's what happens when you racemix with the violent natives.

I though you liked you some rough sex, user

Straight up out the water wit my Marc Jacob goggles

Latinas look like beurrettes

I WONDER WHY WHITE PEOPLE DONT LIKE LIVING AROUND MINORITIES

SURE IS A MYSTERY

I thought latinos were lactose intolerant much like asians? Why she drinking milk?

>milk

Don't worry, it's Syrian Refugee milk. Your dear leader Merkel will approve.

Are you taking in their cows as well?

Around latinas, never relax

I MEAN REALLY

WHAT MAKES WHITEY RACIST?

I SURE DO WONDER HOW WE WILL CRACK THE ENIGMA

It is a 50/50

No, this is only progressive milk. Cows are Haram. Meat is murder.

they are similar in many ways i think. arent beurettes thicc but also low iq and primitive

Latinas are disgusting sluts. Sup Forums worships them because Sup Forums for the most part is not man enough for white women.

>man enough for white women
white women do not have as strong a preference for primitive masculinity as latinas do

White women are the most desired women in the world. When white guys can't get them, they go for the easier women, which are minority women.

Sup Forums will do anything to justify how it's everyone else's fault for the white birth rate declining.

I'm sure your perpetual virginity isn't at fault at all.

cows aren't haram

That's your way of taking the focus off yourself because you've been called out as an effeminate race-mixing weirdo that can't get white women.

That is just a different way of saying 10/10, I don't think she is that attractive desu though, especially with her mouth ajar like that.