Be me

>be me
>Be mongrel white supremacist
>Hear about the Turner Diaries
>Decide to read it, imagining whites seizing power and stopping chimpouts, stopping black crime, and making the world a better place
>Instead it's a large scale white chimpout with terrorist attacks and genocide

D-do you guys really want to kill all mongrels and non-whites or just deport us/ tolerate us?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3418751/Danish-17-year-old-girl-used-pepper-spray-fight-rapist-near-migrant-asylum-centre-told-prosecuted-carrying-weapon.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>actually reading Turner Diaries
That shit is an embarrassing meme full of grammatical errors written by a literal cuck. The is much better white supremacist literature out there.

This.
Look into How to B the US G by Sam Hyde

>oy vey goyim, buy my book.
sam hyde is a kike

What is a mongrel?

Sam Hoidel is ourguy

Mixed race

I stopped reading when they blew up Airforce One with a WW2 era bazooka.

That shit is just poorly written.

You.

Of what races?

the one and then one of the other ones

Half Indian quarter Slav quarter Germanic

The Turner Diaries is basically a fanfic crossover of 1984, Mein Kampf, and Anne Frank's diary.

Other than the fact Tim McVeigh was caught with a copy in his car, it's not particularly good or special. The best advice you can take from it is how to structure your own terrorist organization if you ever wind up running one.

This

you'll be turned into fertilizer

Designated shitting street Indian or the perpetually drunk Indian?

Feather or dot?

yo don't be talking shit about WIlliam Pierce, Chaim

Camp of the Saints is good too

The cow worshipping variety

yeah, you're going back

From what I read of it, I agree. The first few chapters I found pretty interesting; not great literature but consistent with the 'diarist' frame. It had decent stuff about how his cell is organized and how they operate in the initial weeks of a campaign.

Sad to hear it goes to shit afterwards.

If you read the Turner Diaries, then you should know that all the brown races were basically deported, and a white ethnostate was established

The only ones who were exterminated (out of necessity) were the coalburning whites and the Jews.

It's a prophetic book. Pierce predicted a lot of things, such as tracking people via credit cards (this was not possible when the book was written in the 1970's), or women being arrested for using pepper spray to defend themselves against rapists.

This was DARK SATIRE in the 70's, but today it actually happens in Europe:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3418751/Danish-17-year-old-girl-used-pepper-spray-fight-rapist-near-migrant-asylum-centre-told-prosecuted-carrying-weapon.html

>If you read the Turner Diaries, then you should know that all the brown races were basically deported, and a white ethnostate was established
>The only ones who were exterminated (out of necessity) were the coalburning whites and the Jews.

lolwut? They nuke Puerto Rico, Africa, and China at the end of the book.

>Sad to hear it goes to shit afterwards.

It doesn't. Some posters here on Sup Forums are a bit... how shall we put it... "devoid of imagination". Don't stop reading on their account.

The book remains consistently intelligent, darkly witty, and audaciously un-PC. Pierce lays out convincing arguments and complicated ethical quandries under the guise of an action-adventure novel. It's well-thought-out. It's not "fan fiction".

You're right; I was only thinking about the "Day of the Rope" scenes.