Sweden Yes!

SWEDEN HAS DONE IT ONCE AGAIN

STATE OWNED TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY TELIA ENCOURAGES INTERRACIAL CHEATING IN THEIR LATEST AD

youtube.com/watch?v=kZASOYJhfxE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ASC9nzXnIc8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumping

and another one

and one more

I swear to god, at this point you swedes cannot be more cucked even if you try.

You can actually use this commercial to drop some subtle redpills. Ask in a curious tone of what would happen if roles was reversed.

Does everyone in the west have fucking mental problems?

death

i'm not even going to watch it but yeah maybe putin will move in soon

goddamn Sweden really is fucked

wew lad couldn't make it up if we tried

I can't watch this. The US has its own fair share of interracial propaganda even if it's not posted here.

honestly the Islamization of Sweden seems like a good outcome at this point

I just want the war, any war, to come to Sweden so we can finally stand up and start removing kebab. Doing anything in peacetime will only make you a pariah, a larger conflict that ties up the bureaucracy, police and military is necessary.

holy fuck swedes, just when i think you cant get any worse.

Kill myself

So why haven't you killed the people responsible for the ad yet? Shouldn't be too hard to look up.

finland plz help

Why does everyone think "it can't get any worse" every single day when something worse happens?

Sweden is sinking into a bottomless pit, there is no end in sight

>people thought frontal lobe brain damage was a meme

how much further does it have to go?

>storm weenies conveniently ignore that 3 out of 4 of the guys are white

In a country that was pretty much 100% white up until a few years ago? Yeah, 1/4 is too much.

I find it hilarious that the liberal feminist Swedes are so determined to import the very people who despise this culture. The Muslims are going to fucking dominant them, I can't wait until the relise what they've done.

Can we get a translation please? I don't speak EUish.

You can click subtitles, you English moron

All of this Swedish Cucking is coming from the top, their own state. Time for a revolution! TO ARMS CITIZENS FORM YOUR BATTALIONS. Time to spill blood!!!! Overthrow your government and kill our stinking monarchy.

Lol
> single black guy in add and Sup Forums freaks out
> 3/4 are white
> it's okay to cheat with white men but not black men
> Sup Forums: we're not racist, we're just red pilled

He seemed a thoughtful chappie (the husband). It's all very well having an exciting alternative to fidelity, but - aside from the moral implications - it is surely preferable to be intellectually, emotionally and spiritually stimulated when not between the sheets.

they encourage cheating

Oh aye, I embedded it with 4chinx and it didn't give me sub options.

ok. just euthanise it now.

What I don't like about Islam (My Religion), is that we import the arab names into it, and erase the original culture of the country. I would appreciate it if it had some separation between culture and religion, as long as some gaps are filled.

Hui, not immigrant/expat.

Lol that get is wasted on sweden, like their wombs are wasted on niggers cum.

probably because they're trying as hard as they can

>Sup Forums: we're not racist
hahaha, when did we ever claim that?

holy fuck

When i was a child i always wanted to travel to europe. Now i see it as the scum scraped off the street. Its disgusting and repulsive to know people will actually be influenced by this. I hope i never have the misfortune of traveling to europe.

Nothing to see goy, you're just paranoid :)

jesus fucking christ
this is horrible
madness

fuck the jews

that isn't new

Everyday I think it can't get any worse but Sweden always surprises me

Women are whores tho

The interracial aspect is atrocious, yes, but there is a worse underlying message.

The man is trying to have a thoughtful conversation about literature, politics, art, and philosophy, and presumably how they all intertwine. He is trying to explain to his wife what is on his mind, even if she might be genuinely uninterested in the subject. He simply wants his life partner to listen, instead of him venting into an empty room to himself.

Of course, men are expected to listen to what women are venting/pontificating about, and pay close enough attention to answer follow up questions. But as soon as the man actually starts to become emotionally and intellectually intimate with his wife, she is encouraged to use a dating app to find other men to fantasize about. Any commercial showing the opposite would never make it past the cutting room floor.

Sometimes men just want someone to talk to, rather than internalizing everything. If you can't speak to your wife and have a reasonable amount of faith that she loves you enough to at the very least pay attention and not condescend you, then what is the point of marriage. And that's the ultimate point. This serves as a blackpill for men and reinforcement of 3rd wave feminism for the Swedes.

I really am sorry, Swedeanons. You seem like good people. You don't deserve this.

come on sweden, wake up
PLEASE WE CANT DO ALL OF THIS OURSELVES

>That entire post

Holy shit it felt like reading a synopsis of the relationship between me and my recently turned feminist sister. Surreal.

One day we will.

Sweden reaping what is sown

I honestly hope not - maybe we've all fallen too far user, us lads included.

you know that we call you guys cucks for a reason right?

we can do it without them tho

what sweden is doing is creating a mudshit hive
which means we are surrounded, shits coming from the south and shits coming from the north while also having shits coming from the west from france

Good analysis user - my experience of relationships has left me wondering if a man should ever open up about his deepest feels to a woman, at the fear of becoming diminished in her sight.

SWEDEN YES

youtube.com/watch?v=ASC9nzXnIc8

I've come to the conclusion that women are incapable of having meaningful discussions about anything.

The only exception I have found to this rule has been my grandmother, and some women of her age.

This teminds me of some ancient fucking Greco/Roman play where men just give up and women take over the government

They implement a communist utopia initially, before the whole economy fails. Their answer is to import Persians and MidEasterners, who initially pretend to love the women for whp thwy are, before proceeding to destroy the country from the inside and slaughter the women who took power, before ending on the note where the dudes who initially gave up just stand up (after sitting on the sidelines) and are like 'Fuck it, looks like we have to clean this mess up-come on lads'

It was a comedy

There is nothing wrong with cheating if it's White Women-Black Men

Have any idea of what it was named?

Brother...why do you do this?

that is not even fucking remotely what happens in Assemblywomen

get your shit right user and stop spreading grandma-tier facebook posts

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen

How tolerant

COME ON SWEDEN

I BELIEVE IN YOU

can someone please etell me what the song in the background is???? please

America is worse than Sweden irl.

With Sweden its just the (((conditioning))) at every level of society. You could change it with effort.

Germany is the worst off, because its effectively a dictatorship at this point.

I didn't know Telia was state owned wtf and it's state owned in Finland too

Well they are doing what they supposed to do.What more do you want? Each year number of Swedish boys who want to change gender is growing faster per capita in the world

but we are racist

At this point I just assume the jibberish you people post is something about wanting black dick.

Are we suppose to be surprised?

Binland y no save your drug addicted, prostitute older brother-country?

What a shithole.

yes as we all now 54% land is a bastion of white conservatism

Mayday mayday this is captain speaking we are crashing this plane with no survivors.

I'm slowly realising the fact that no matter how much I tell people the problems the leftist west is putting on people no one really seems to care.

God oh god hell no, It is like Finland never did it before oh wai....
Fucking eternal Swedecuck.

You should accept your anglo overlords and avoid this sort of shit.

This country is game over, they ruined it all. It's like in Hannibal when he drugs that dude and encourages him to mutilate himself and self cannibalize.

We don't want muslim mayor no, they are not LGBTQ certified you mansplaining Anglo.

Sweden and any nation that shares a border with it needs to be cleansed in nuclear fire.

London isn't anglo.
It is our offering to the (((globalists))), an attempt to placate them.

RAAAACE WAR NOOOOWWWW!!! I HAVE BEEN READY FOR THIS ALL MY LIFE AND NOW WE WILL TAKE DOWN THESE JEWS!!! WE WILL SAVE OUR FUTURE RACE!!! 卐 SIEG HEIL 卐 HEIL HITLER 卐 RACE WAR NOW! GAS THE KIKES!

>tfw I use their internet connection
I fucked up bros

>It's like in Hannibal when he drugs that dude and encourages him to mutilate himself and self cannibalize.
Spot on

At least your wife's son can now host his Minecraft server.

One of my sexually fantasizes is to cum inside a blond Swedish milf in front of her cuck husband and watch him clean the my cum dripping from her pussy with his mouth.

Your religion is a scourge upon humanity and we'd all be better off if it and its adherents were wiped from the earth. Absolute barbarians with savage practices and beliefs. Also your "prophet" was a pyschopathic and murderous pedophile who repeatedly raped a 9 year old girl and had a fondness for raping male children as well. How wretched and morally bankrupt would a people have to be to follow a man like that?

You guys don't know how bad things really are

Sweden and Russia have maritime border at Gotland/Kaliningrad.
Let the games begin.

Does anyone ever still care at this point?

Same it is also my only choice where i live as it is the fastest and works the best.
Fuck me right.

I'll be honest senpai.
When it comes to Sweden I've ran out of outrage.

>woman is too stupid to participate in a conversation about politics and philosophy
>will rather look at half naked men and niggers on the internet

I like how they drop redpills about the abilities of women

wft happened Sweden?

Are you black

You be surprised how often we say that about you

Nope, I'm white guy