Donna Brazile Admits She Gave Debate Questions to Clinton Campaign

She finally did it.

mediaite.com/online/i-will-forever-regret-donna-brazile-admits-she-gave-debate-questions-to-clinton-campaign/

newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kristine-marsh/2017/03/17/brazile-defends-giving-questions-clinton-want-make-sure-those

time.com/4705515/donna-brazile-russia-emails-clinton/

>In October, a subsequent release of emails revealed that among the many things I did in my role as a Democratic operative and D.N.C. Vice Chair prior to assuming the interim D.N.C. Chair position was to share potential town hall topics with the Clinton campaign. I had been working behind the scenes to add more town hall events and debates to the primary calendar, and I helped ensure those events included diverse moderators and addressed topics vital to minority communities. My job was to make all our Democratic candidates look good, and I worked closely with both campaigns to make that happen. But sending those emails was a mistake I will forever regret.

Initially, Brazile denied this.

washingtonexaminer.com/megyn-kelly-hits-donna-brazile-on-feeding-clinton-debate-question/article/2605092

Why have these types of things become socially acceptable for Democrats now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z8AE7CzqCFc
youtube.com/watch?v=eS2_AYt8-Z0
youtube.com/watch?v=YnDzttF9dig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IT WUZ TOO BENUFIT THE MINORITEE COMIDEE

Tough shit, DNC, it's what happens when you pick a black chair for pandering's sake

Outlaw the Democrat Party.

RUSSIA DID THIS!!!!!

Is this the first time a Democrat has told the truth in decades?

Yep. It's funny how the media never calls the lies out when it's the left that's spewing them.

Lol and she still got smashed at the debates. Wat a fucking whore

She kicked his ass. If you give middle Americans the choice between a showman and a scientist, it will be the showman 99% of the time.
On a side note I've been over-appraising Swiss intelligence my entire life.

Weren't the questions she received for the debates against the Bernman? I'd say she won those, but he wasn't a "showman" just a communist retard.

Brazile's choice to give her the questions make no sense. One was over the death penalty, a topic most high school debate teams would be able to discuss at length. Again, very suspect in my opinion.

AND

YET

CLINTON

STILL

LOST

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A showman for college communists. Full disclosure, I voted for Sanders in the primary.

Bump.

And absolutely nothing will be done even though we have full fucking proof now

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Good news... FOR A FUCKING FRIDAY.

women never regret ANYTHING, they regret getting caught. big difference.

If, by your own admission, middle America will vote for the showman 99% of the time, then she failed by not being the showman. You get no reward for having principles

Does she still work for CNN?

>You get no reward for having principles
Hillary's made it pretty obvious that she has no principles and tried really hard to be a showman. She just sucked at it.

Now this is real news.

Did CNN make an article about this or are they still pretending she dindu muffin ?

>Why have these types of things become socially acceptable for Democrats now?

Because the liberal media controls what is 'socially acceptable' and if you push that Donald Trump is the next Hitler and will kill every single person you know and love because of the color of their skin, is it so bad that she gave a woman questions?

RUSSIAN HACKERS ARE PLOTTING TO KILL ALL BLACK WOMEN!!!!!!!

SPREAD THE WORD, GET TO FACEJEW AND TWOTTER NOW!!

It's not about who wins, but who makes people believe they won. Trump never acted defeated during his campain.

As a protest vote against Clinton?

>Boirnie is now a showman
LOL Hes the worst showman Ive ever seen

This has nothing to do with the general election retard.

This nigger globalist is only guilty because she was caught...

Showperson, shitlord.

Poor stupid Donna.

Hillary had her stupid little memes.
>Trumped up trickle down
>America is great because America is good
>If you can't fly you can't buy a gun

Trump just hammered her lack of accomplishment

This was for the general election debates leaf

Why is this news? It was already known from the leaked emails and Trump won the election.

Those weren't even memes tho. They had no soul just like her.

Somewhere, the world's only decent black man facepalms quietly.

>Hrc cant satisfy her husband how is she going to satisfy America?

Was this a real tweet? I think Ive seen it here before

Fucking cunt. Rot in hell.

Democrats have always been such crooked assholes that they poop Fusilli

>Hillary had her stupid little memes.

I'd fuck Sportz-Gurl

Wrong.

Why?!

she took a week off from campaigning to prepare for each and still performed like shit. she failed in every debate

Lol this delusion. She "won" but didn't win. Makes total sense.

Never trust a person whose nose is wider than his/her mouth.

PUSH IT

Yeah..maybe she regrets it now because it came to light,. It's not as though she would have come foreword with it. I also doubt her peers are giving her a hard time with it.

>Yep. It's funny how the media never calls the lies out when it's the left that's spewing them.
Because if they don't report it than it didn't happen. Besides they need to get ready for 2018 so any messiness will hurt them.

No, because she doesn't admit that she was under orders.

Typical lying nigger bitch cunt. Kill them all.

Same reason Trump can cut insurance of 25 million people and no one with an R beside their name gives a shit. Answer: politicians don't give a single flying fuck about anyone.

Top advice.

having insurance doesn't mean they'll ever get treatment
Obamacare is a ponzi scheme on a scale not seen since Social Security

She needs to be imprisoned. And they want to talk about "russian" conspiracies?

hah, remember she accused everyone of badgering and attacking her and hinting it was because muh racism. she straight up lied

These stupid fucking diverse cunts who can't string together an aesthetically pleasing, let alone grammatically correct, sentence to save their lives are going to drag the human race down into oblivion if they aren't all thrown out of office and publicly shamed in perpetuity.

So?

We literally have the e-mails where she discussed doing it.

Her admission means absolutely nothing.

If you do it accidentally, is that really telling the truth?

Why didn't Hillary immediately stop the debates or reveal this?

god bless our emperor

Has anybody asked her why she initially denied it, or is she going to perpetually avoid interviews, or is the media so clearly compromise they can't do their job properly and ask the obvious question?

The brain dead buffalo

>leaking debate questions for a presidential debate watched by millions "has nothing to do with the general election"
Rake yourself.

fake news
you're a FSB shill

She only does statements now, and they're fucking creepy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z8AE7CzqCFc

oh sorry i thought you were talking about shill dawgg

We just keep winning

She is so lucky that Clinton lost. This would have been a massive scandal had Clinton won.

fuggg;;;;DD

that was hilarious to read outloud

'...da minoritee comidee seecs undr cunsol ov masene waders'

youtube.com/watch?v=eS2_AYt8-Z0

She was actually fired from CNN months ago for doing this, in which the head called her actions "disgusting". She became chairwoman of the DNC, proving that Democrats, or their committee have even lower ethical standards than CNN. I'm not sure why she left the DNC, though.

the bigger question is why would she admit to it. It only helps trump. no one would have noticed if it was never brought up again.

maybe some bad blood behind the scenes at the dnc?

>massive scandal had Clinton won.
Not really, though it would have been somewhat of a scandal and actually relevant.

A nigger lying, no fucking way.

Plea deal?

This is cover for the possibility that the DNC has CIA spy-tools.

maybe she got a better offer than the democrats gave her

basically they used her as a temporary scapegoat, maybe she's dumber than shit and got trapped, and now it's time to work for the good guys and pay some dues

She's never going to work for the good guys. She's ideologically driven. It's some kind of plea bargain.

Actually, it wouldn't have barely been a scandal because everyone knew about a month before the election.

>some kind of plea bargain
Why? What she did wasn't illegal. Highly unethical and should follow her for the rest of her life, but nothing she can be fined or thrown in prison over.

I'll give anyone insurance. But their deductible will be unaffordable. I'll put a D in front of my name and the media and libtards will sing my praises.

that's what i meant lol

anyway she's obviously been compelled to spill these particular beans

how did she get them?

we already know, the debate panel and media were With Her, but this is big news to normies

Actually, now that I think about it, it might have been somewhat of a scandal, because conservatives could have perpetually hounded the Clinton administration asking if the Clinton team or Clinton herself was actually coached on the basis of that information, but that probably wouldn't have gotten very far.

>how did she get them?
She was part of CNN. I don't think it matters to normies that some literally who, (who must be especially obscure at this point), was involved in this sort of collusion. It doesn't even impugn CNN that much because they very quickly through her under the bus when this came out.

That man has giant ears.

You don't know how she got them actually, and there is evidence of a list where pro-Hillary journalists and deep staters convene.

Expect more on this later, for now just trust me.

Huh? She was employed at CNN was privy to the questions that would be asked at the debate before it happened, and passed those questions to the Clinton team. That's all there is to it.

all the better to hear the enemy with

it keeps happening

What's that? Actively interfering in a US election? That might not be an executable offense, but she should never get out, right?

>That's all there is to it.
no all kinds of journalists were communicating with hillary's campaign

we don't know the details yet officially

>equating Sanders to scientists
As someone who studied various sciences and worked as a grunt in the field and then worked in the labs, I find this ignorant, and potentially offensive, depending on how much you really know about science.
>muh political science
No.

Oh, I guess, and I think there was some other controversy related to that, but that isn't directly related to Brazile's action.

shadilay

youtube.com/watch?v=YnDzttF9dig

>Donna Brazile Admits She Gave Debate Questions
Is she just in save your ass mode cuz she knows something is coming down river or is she losing her shit and may get her to roll on other DNC scum soon getting us closer to Podesta?

it is though