>this triggers the polcuck

Other urls found in this thread:

web.mit.edu/registrar/reg/grades/gpacalc.html
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_innovations_and_discoveries
youtube.com/watch?v=NR97o_FuX-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What is affirmative action?

>Check out this girl, she's so young but already a great engineer.
Wow, cool. Good for her.
>AND SHE'S BLACK, CHECK IT OUT GUYS, SHE'S BLACK
Fuck Huffpo and everyone who works there.

>Yah.

What?

>butthurt polcuck can't even get into MIT or maintain a 5.0

>b-but affirmative action

Kek blaming others for your own failures

What does she do there?

RIP NASA

22? They must be using the same ways to determine age as Sweden do in regards to rapefugee children, because she looks fucking 50-60.

She's not even American black.

She's from Africa. It doesn't count.

WE

MIT niggers cant even do algebra, they dont even make their own fucking compilers

Fake news.

Looks like a commie. I have no reason to this genderless brillo-headed beast.

>doesnt understand statics
not everyone can be a fucking NASA scientists you moron

Zomg libshits and blacks never blame their failures on other people. Never ever.

>one black chick is intelligent
>liberals lose their minds

> yet to graduate

This bitch is probably doing a co-op. Co-ops get some experience but mostly just do secretary work. Source: I'm a machining co-op.

Besides most engineering students are cheating faggots these days anyways. Wouldn't be surprised if NASA faggots consult matlab and wolfram to do all the maths for them and say the computer is right

hmmm..... what are some of the potential implications of this?

Still haven't seen any of her studies or papers.

good for her

If she was smart, she would work in the private sector where the pay is much higher.

Thus. Just what was so astounding that granted her a 5.0 GPA, besides the color of her skin?

Outliers don't trigger me. Denial of trends triggers me.

Weird grading scale, she actually has a 4.0 which is impressive for her major.

I don't see a problem here, Very capable and intelligent woman who is working very hard in college and contributing to NASA and the country.

What's a 5.0? Wouldn't an A+ be a 4.33? Is she getting straight A+++'s?

Nevermind. D's start at 2 at MIT.

Do you guys read?

>web.mit.edu/registrar/reg/grades/gpacalc.html
Grades used in the calculation are weighted as follows: A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2, F=0, O=0. To calculate a GPA, total all the units of "A" level work and multiply this number by 5. Total all units of "B" level work and multiply by 4 and so on. Add the results and divide by the total number of units. If the hundredth place is 5 or above, the tenth place rounds up (for example, 4.75 becomes 4.8). If the hundredth place is 4 or below, the tenth place does not round up (for example, 4.74 becomes 4.7).
Conversion to a 4.0 Scale

Substitute the following values in the calculation above: A=4, B=3, C=2, D=1, F=0, O=0.

Note: Conversion to a 4.0 scale is not valid for students who attended MIT prior to 1970.

Ah, the soft racism/sexism of lowered expectations.

How many young white male prodigies do you think go through MIT every year? And when was the last time you saw a HuffPost article on any of 'em?

But a single black female manages to make the same not-exactly-rare accomplishment and its something to celebrate.

Libs. in their misguided attempts to be helpful, end up being more racist and more sexist than the actual racists and sexists.

This x1000% and apply it to any STEM field.

This
Reporting on Rare outliers really BTFO of Sup Forums
How many white co op students did Nasa hire aswell?

its actually pretty patronizing and racist

>Yah.

They can McFucking kill themselves. The condescending talk-down like I'm a fucking thalidomide baby is not begetting. Also white male so double fuck them.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

One implication is that jews are academic masters. The other is nepotism.

>The south

This hurts liberals feelings

sorry op but a nigger doing something with their lives ain gonna trigger anyone here

pretty sure blacks get a 4.5 if they have less than 50 unexplained absences during the year. extra credit must be for shit like speaking under 100 decibels, deodorant application, no greater than 3 arrests per semester, etc

>anecdotal anomaly

And?

lmaooo whites are the least educated race relative to the population
doesn't surprise me at all, rural and suburban retards will never be able to compete with city people.

>mfw everyone else already discovered the natural elements so we just made more

she a uncle tom

Do they also parade around every Chinese wiz kid that achieves high status in academia or elsewhere due to their high intelligence at a young age?
No, because they are rather common.

The fact that they have to shove this shit down our throats shows how desperate they are for us to accept blacks and the cultural enrichment they supposedly provide. This is just one step away from the "WE WUZ KANGZ" narrative.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_innovations_and_discoveries

Ill bite

if you think shes the most capable of her peers, you are delusional

We hate niggers. Not black people

>inb4 this is what nupol actually thinks

>22 years old
>that's a fucking accomplishment

I have 2 frat brothers who went straight to NASA after college. And they were 22. Because they were straight from fucking college.

What the fuck is this? I doubt this niglet even had the fraction of the brains my brothers do. Stupid fucks both got a multi-thousand dollar project go ahead from NASA on scramjets when they were still in college.

>A GENIUS LEVEL BLACK WOMAN EXISTS
RACISTS BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
DRUMPFLIES WILL NEVER, EVER RECOVER FROM THIS

Also, bless her for contributing to the reputation of her people, and fuck the liberal media for parading her around like a well trained pet.

Didn't NASA offer a job to the hoax clock bomb faggot?

There are pretty intelligent blacks out there.
Some actual African built a radio transmitter out of scrap electronics.

>be Obama
>friend wants a favor for his daughter
>he has dirt on your wife, Michael
>FINE, WHATEVER, SHE'S A NASA ENGINEER NOW

>Story came out at the same time as the film hidden figures
>Only Huffington post as a news source

hmm

>Yah

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS QUEEEEEEN SLAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY

American discourse and identity culture is fucking unbearable at this point.

I can't beleive i though you guys were cool when i was a kid.

>Sweden 20, Denmark 2
Well guess we found out which nordic nation is the most superior.

>institute affirmative action
>"we need some whites to give up their admissions for the minorities"
>somehow only effects white christians, but not jews at all

hmmm, and how many papers have you published? I'm sure it must be a lot!

So... radiation test monkey for future manned space flights?

the bongs discover elements
we create them

I know Sup Forums is full of retards and I can't speak for all of them but...
>A 22 year old woman is already an engineer at NASA
Good on her. That's the result of her personal achievement and intelligence. But let's not generalize this to such retarded conclusions as
>22 year olds make good engineers
>women make good engineers
>black people make good engineers
Bell curves are a thing, you know?

is it just me or is making a huge deal over a single successful African actually extremely racist?

>"look what this unique example did (when the implications of this statement are that the rest are failures)"

Yup. Make College cost so fucking much, make people lose their scholarships/risk getting kicked because of academic performance and you have cheating and loopholes like no tommorow in high pressures STEM studies. But who cares if you actually know what your doing, as long as you have the number, school name, and connections.

Look like OP is racist.... can't stop talking about how she's black... seriously people stop projecting and stop being closet racist, get some help.

This. She could actually be doing things worthwhile for the technological progress of mankind by working in the private sector for companies like SpaceX, but no she has to work for a useless government agency that most likely hired her because muh diversity.

>I know Sup Forums is full of retards and I can't speak for all of them but...
I wonder why this is. I've noticed it's getting dumber around here.
Also more like reddit.

Gee, I wonder if being a cartoon nigger helped her.

>Huffpost
>"Yah."
>Zahara

What sort of fucking zoo is "journalism"?

>orientals
>counting south korea, japan, and two rich chinese cities caught cheating

Why is it news? 20yr olds work at the LHC. I do research on superconductivity at 20, nothing extremely special. Probably had some sort of REU in undergrad related to aeronautics, got a good letter of rec to NASA when she graduated.

>The one cunt out of literally tens of thousands of high intelligence graduates
>They specifically chose the nigger because she is a nigger
Huffpo and liberals are closet racists

There are some very intelligent black men. Unfortunately black culture in general fails to promote them and writes them off as "uncle tom" in favour of "muh dick"

Chimpanzees have contributed far more to the advancement of space travel than niggers ever will.

This is a containment board at heart. It's more or less an echochamber, much like reddit (we don't have shadowbans here but any dissenting opinion is brushed of with "KEK KEK KEK" and this place does have certain dogma's). This drives a lot of people who actually want a discussion away, and mostly leaves behind people who want to be confirmed in their views.

Personally I see being on this board as digging through a pile of shit for one or two gems.

>Yah.

People think this is real news??

WE

>22yo
Damn why do women age like milk?

>What is 3 standard deviations from the mean

WUZ

>Personally I see being on this board as digging through a pile of shit for one or two gems.
I think it's a bit more than that. This pile of shit spreads a message to the plebs.

ENGINES

*smacks lips

>5.0

I wis I went to a better school, my professors literally worked against me and almost made it impossible for me to graduate with my bachelors in Biology.

They were all leftist
c u c k s

Yay! All that affirmative action money for the past two decades finally produced an employable one!

One!

What is it? Niggers get $7 worth of educational spending for everyone else's $2? Something like that. But you've done it America! One employable, professional nigger!

What a load of shit these journalists are. How openly racist can you be without realising it? I guess they think "hmm, didn't call her a nigger, therefore it's not racist!"

Liberal cognitive dissonance. Its virtue signalling by mostly upper/middle class whites who are spoiled rotten. They feel guilty for never having real struggle in their lives, and make far more sweeping generalizations about various groups more than so called "racists".

>tfw 25 and not exploring the universe and shooting space aliens.

AY YO HOL UP
WE...
WUZ....
CONDUCTORS N SHEIT

Got video of her previous work on rockets

youtube.com/watch?v=NR97o_FuX-c

do you support ending affirmative action?

>this triggers the polcuck
>a black chick graduates college at normal
college graduating age

>Studies show that women are 5'4" on average and are, on average, shorter than men.
>sjw: OMG Karlie Kloss is 6'2". Study completely BTFO. How will pol recover?

How do genuine good people blacks think about stuff like this??

She is basically being presented as some kind of freak of nature.You know this is a big deal just because she is black.

>slaves
>immigrants

>I doubt this niglet even had the fraction of the brains my brothers do.
jesus why are Americans complexed about niggers