Explain to me why Trumpcare is better than Obamacare

Explain to me why Trumpcare is better than Obamacare

name

It isn't. Any mandate that forces someone to purchase something is a tax, and is less efficient than allowing people to decide for themselves where to allocate their resources.

Obamacare was garbage and Ryancare probably is too.

Can someone give me a rundown?

I had no power this entire week and just went innawoods mode, and my coworkers don't talk about politics.

It isn't. But Trump is going to prevent the pathological influx of illiterate, unskilled, culturally incompatible, welfare-sucking migrants. So I'm still okay with him.

*Ryancare

And it isn't.

>it's obamacare
>libshits compalin anyway because trump
>"OK, I'll change it."

Hoping for 4D chess here

It's the "we are going for the new generation of voters" approach. The boomers are fading fast

That's what it's gonna be. It happened with the wiretapping/Russia affiliation fiasco, it happened with the tax returns, and it's gonna happen with Trumpcare as well. People want you to think that he's incompetent and stupid, but just looking at his business track record, he's a demonstrably brilliant man. These mind games are par for the course.

How were the tax returns 4D chess?

>liberals constantly saying Trump doesn't pay taxes
>suddenly Madcow gets his 1040
>hypes it up to no end
>liberals think that they're finally about to sink Trump
>loljkitactuallyhelpshim
>Trump may have actually leaked his own tax forms

>Maddow thinks she has Trump stumped.
>Brags about taxes on twitter.
>Liberals screech in autistic glee.
>Later clarifies that tax returns are from 2005.
>screeching deminishes
>Spends first twenty minutes of show rehashing fake news talking points.
>Reveals that Trump paid 25% in taxes in 2005, 38 million dollars. Much higher rate then liberal heroes like Obama and Sanders.
>Autistic screeching intensifies, this time in anger, and towards Maddow.
>MSM forced to admit Trump did nothing wrong.
>Scans of the leaked documents reveal "Client Copy" stamp, implying that Trump himself leaked the tax returns.
>Trump tricked Maddow into stumping herself and telling her liberal audience how much of an upstanding citizen Trump is.

That's why it's 4D Chess.

Ah I see. I did not know that they had been released.

It is if it can get through "phase 3" which requires 60 votes in the senate (without the nuclear option)

The problem is it wont get to phase 3 and instead dye during phase 2 which will leave everyone worse off than before and give Trump the blame

Ryancare and Obamacare are both trash. We will see what Trump is going to do about it.

What is trumpcare, is this another socialized healthcare thing.

Just privatize insurance and encourage competition. I don't want to pay for some fat fuck boogie.

>Ryancare

lol all the trumptard damage control ITT

they both suck

free market better

gibsmedat

One was put through by a white guy

>Ryancare
nice try

You mean Ryancare.

>r-ryancare

Ryancare has no mandate.

It will only need 60 if dems decide to fillibuster.

>Burguercare

It doesnt matter, you always end up paying it.

It's not Trumpcare you fucking retard. Its gucking ryans Healthcare bill and it's shit

By calling it "Ryancare" you are admitting that Trump isn't in control. That he is a baby who has neither the smarts to understand complicated medicare reform nor the patience for it.

don't start sentences with "but," burger

It's not, anyone with a brain knows this

>It's not Trumpcare
;)

He helped write it with Ryan. Ryan confirmed

>dude just tax the rich lmao
These people don't understand anything about tax law do they?

Do you think Obama made Obamacare. Because if you do, you're just retarded.

>These people don't understand anything about tax law do they?

DUDE DON'T TAX THE RICH BUT SPEND A ZILLION ON MILITARY SO LET'S CUT SOCIAL SAFETY NET

I legitimately don't believe a word of this. Give me something reputable that clearly wasn't written by a college-aged lefty millennial who spent 5 minutes on google snopes like this drivel.

So why not call it "Trumpcare"?

Because Ryan is in charge right?

>Trumpcare

Stop calling it Trumpcare. That fuckhead Paul Ryan formulated this abomination. He's like the Theron (300 reference) of the Republican party.

>I legitimately don't believe a word of this.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FACTS ARE EVIL

>Stop calling it Trumpcare.
SeeTrumped helped write it with Tom Price.

TRUMPCARE TRUMPCARE TRUMPCARE

Ryan is in charge of ObamaCare Lite^TM

It's not, in fact it's worse in some ways. Removing the compulsion basically de-funds the entire thing. The free market will not sort this one out, they're basically hamstringing insurance companies by keeping the pre-existing condition removal so that they can't really make any money.

Imagine you buy a house and it burns down because you do something stupid. Now imagine you can just go buy insurance after the fact and have the insurance company pay for it. After they pay for it, you say "thanks!" and drop the insurance again until something else happens.

The only way insurance companies make money is by playing the odds that if you stay insured, they will end up paying out less than what they make off you. If they can't play the odds over time they can't function.

IMO we might actually be better off with absolutely no insurance and use charities to cover the difference. If Bill and Melinda Gates and Warren Buffet will blow billions curing aids in India, it would probably be better than having the gigantic vampiric force that are the insurance companies fucking over everyone.

Maybe that's why everyone's calling it ObamaCare Lite? OMG BTFO CONSERVATARDS DEVASTATED!!!!!!!!

trump isn't just the only one in control. you guys make those godzilla movies. you should know how bullshit politics is.

So Obama is in charge? Either it is "Trumpcare" or you are admitting that Trump is no longer driving the bus.

It isn't, the only redeeming quality whatsoever is that mandates requiring you buy some form of health insurance are removed. More accurately, the fines for not buying some form of health insurance are removed.

Insurance companies competing over state lines may also slightly help.

Other than that the difference is negligible. A waste of effort on Washington's part but another admission of guilt from our msm as they bash this one because it's Trump and not Obama.

21 year olds aren't smart enough to vote, and they can be covered on their parents insurance until they're 26 now anyway. Record insurance costs, record insurance company profits, fines for not purchasing a health insurance service or going on welfare. All these things were not enough to sway people away from voting a second term of Obama.

>more people pay into it at a higher rate
>the coverage isn't as expansive either in terms of service or number of people insured, certain programs are cut
>writer can't comprehend the fact that those changes were made specifically to stabilize a system that hemorrhages money and protects individuals in the present at the cost of long-term financial instability in the future

It's a republic, Tojo, not a dictatorship. This is how our country has always worked.

This bill might be a slight improvement, but it's still pretty terrible. Hopefully it really is 4D chess per and there's something better in the works.