Nazi commander still alive

Poland identifies 97 year old man living in Minnesota as nazi who ordered deaths.

americanmilitarynews.com/2017/03/poland-confirms-98-year-old-minnesota-man-nazi-commander-ordered-massacre/?utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=alt&utm_source=disdainforplebs

I hope he gets thrown in jail until he dies

Press S to spit on grave.

Wew
I can't believe they found me out.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LET THE OLD MAN BE

You onlocked the bad ending.

So... like 25minutes?

F

S

Die faggit. He was doing Gods work.

It sucks living in mn and not having this guy be my neighbor

Inb4 the world's oldest man is revealed to have a secret Nazi past.

This is why i fuckin hate you leafs

YAY THE WITCH HUNT CONTINUES!!!

>killed polish people
Not a hero. Perhaps they were jews, though...

A "holocaust survivor" more likely

So, how long until this guy gets assassinated or abducted by the mossad?

I'd give it a month on the outside

He was a Ukrop, and killed Poles. He's a piece of shit, just like Bandera, but a trial is a waste of time, and tax payer money. He'll die anyway.

S

Based Poland

I made a thread on this guy like 2 years ago saying that (((they))) were going to ruin his life and we need to find a way to help him.

Why didn't you listen?

Damn these fucking kikes. If it's true, he should have been executed in 1945. Now it doesn't matter anymore.

>poor old man who escaped the death so many of his comrades suffered lives out his last days in peace
>dirty kike media finds out about it and tries to get him killed thanks to being "le ebil nadsi raceest!"

I fucking hate kikes

A fucking leaf, every damn time.

Why isn't Poland investigating in the murders and executions committed by Poles after the war against German citizens?
They were raging so hideous that even the Russians were disgusted.
In numbers: 2,500,000 - 3,000,000 German citizens from the territories annexed by Poland (+ex-Königsberg) and Czechia were murdered after the end of the war.
You've never heard of this?
Really doesn't make me wonder.

Head of Harrison ford!