/afg/ Alt-Fem General - St. Paddy's Day Edition

This is a meme campaign to get young girls/women interested in traditional values.

A traditional alternative to (((feminism)))

These threads are about figuring out how to do this.

An /afg/ thread will be started at 7 PM EST every day

Previous Threads:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/a6xY4
twitter.com/antesdepoisfede?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=P573Rh04kjE
youtube.com/watch?v=GVuK44kWgxk&t=58s
rt.com/news/381166-erdogan-turks-five-children/
imgur.com/a/pVpPF
imgur.com/a/VhN1g
images.google.com
m.imgur.com/a/qzOn1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ah shit... I fucked up. This should've been the OP pic

Discord for those who want to join

discord.gg/a6xY4

Keep posting, im saving.

Is that Tom Brady?

i wan 0

No idea, who is Tom Brady?

rollll

rolling

interesting concept, but that picture implies they're gonna bang. Which would be Degenerate if they aren't married.

Good concept.

Player for the New England Patriots. Basically, the left hate him because he's a white male and also one of the best players... And he beat the "black" Atlanta team for the Championship a month ago. How new are you? There was a whole thing about it.

gibmedats

Rollingg for 7 or 8

bump for interest.
Wtf is this? Can I get a quick rundown?

>without my rifle, I am nothing

gtfo

The primary intent is to offer feminism over being feminist.
Secondary is babies and marriage etc.
So some pics are just about being feminine.

>Tom
I'm not American.

roll

This carnival of freaks is all you need:
>twitter.com/antesdepoisfede?lang=en

Make it socially acceptable for women to be feminine rather than feminist.
Secondary is suggest traditional values = happiness.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Racial politics doesn’t have to be the first and only factor of that.

If you can’t achieve these things in your real life, you are wasting your time here. First and foremost, white nationalism is about helping yourself and helping others to lead healthy, happy lives. We live in first world countries. We have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Do not waste your time or misplace your priorities in life.

fair enough on both those

but the Super Bowl this year turned into a political analogy and was a big deal here. Just surprised you didn't see anything

Bump

It has potential.

>twitter.com/antesdepoisfede?lang=en
I get its before and after, but what is Da Federal?
also fuck all mountains & street numbers captchas

Here is the result of traditional values:
>youtube.com/watch?v=P573Rh04kjE
And here is the result of modern values:
>youtube.com/watch?v=GVuK44kWgxk&t=58s

roll

Clever girl!

iit: blokes post pictures of qt to attract women.

Roll

pls not 2, 3

roll

rt.com/news/381166-erdogan-turks-five-children/
The ONLY thing you can do is fight back by having more kids. If you aren't at least planning on having as many kids as you can you need to leave Sup Forums and stop pretending you're trying to help Europe.

Liberate your femininity, embrace the 14 words.

roll

Holy shit, that is amazing

#DeathToAllDINKs

We must shame them all into pregnancy

Really an eye opener

You mean just like magazine covers?

I love 6's smirk

Doing Kek's work
Have a bump

1488 get.

Yeah but they only put qts on magazine covers so that I can crack a semi while waiting in line at the checkout.

Make memes comparing the ugliest and weakest feminists out there to the pre christian women of europe. Point out how the white pagan women where spearwives, military and religious leaders
and would btfo any Ahmed who looked at them the wrong way.
Compare this to the "strong" feminists of today, who are:
Beta as fuck (have never met a feminist with any meaningful confidence)
ugly as fuck.
Getting involontarily fucked as fuck.(despite their unfavourable looks)

Also point out how it was an abrahamic religion that made them what they are today. This might get the hate towards the middle east going.

>Western

That is WAY too on the nose for normies

Roll

>This is a meme campaign to get young girls/women interested in traditional values.

What you really mean is,

>This is a meme campaign to get young girls/women to pretend to be traditional after they've fucked numerous Chads so they can fool young guys into being with them

Nobody is fooled by this except for a few Sup Forums autists organizing this garbage.

Have bump based /afg/ I wish the average woman were more open to traditional values, they hold the future, not the crazy ass SJWs

>forever reposting my get about Generation Zyklon

Rake.

Is she 18? She better be 18+

Also, don't forget these imgur albums of based memes and memes in waiting

imgur.com/a/pVpPF
imgur.com/a/VhN1g

And images.google.com

>tfw my fetish for these girls isn't as strong as it was before I started making these threads

IT'S WORKING!

Is this legal? How old is she?

well, there isn't any "real" nudity, so I'm sure it's fine on technicality even if she isn't

Report it, and lets see.

it's like a mix of that one chick from pulp fiction with the other girl, that's not so pretty

3: Jude
4: Halbjude
5,6: Vierteljude
2: Jude-Finnomongol

Don't fuck with me, I thought this would be a good piece of propaganda, looked at it twice and realized she looks young. Where is this from and is she 18+?

holy shit, that picture has been in these threads for nearly a week now and no one has said/done anything. Relax

nice

It looks professional, they wouldn't do something like this is she was under 18, much less post it all over the Internet. Don't stress m80, I didn't think she was under 18 when I saw the picture.
I like the pictures because it's attempting to desexualise nudity and femininity. So needed in our society these days.

I wonder if number 5 would let me call her mummy.

Add this to your list, pls
m.imgur.com/a/qzOn1

m.imgur.com/a/qzOn1

5 is pretty top tier. Excellent birthing hips