Just found this image of Trump on my phone from 2016

Just found this image of Trump on my phone from 2016

Notice anything Sup Forums?

His hair is messier

No proud USA lapel pin

look closer, there's something very suspicious about this picture and it could just reveal who 'Trump' (as we know him) really is

HOLY SHIT

HIS SHIRT COLOR IS 0.3% DARKER THAN NORMAL

It doesn't look like anything to me

yeah I notice a fucking forced shit meme

Give me the quick rundown....

kek

No, in the facial area, theres definitely something different
look closer user
Trump might not be who he seems to be

Ohhh I know!!!

He hasn't spray tanned before this pic was taken!!

NOTICE ANYTHING, Sup Forums??????????>????

Thanks Captain Obvious

Why does Trumps hair look different than the one in the mirror he is facing?

Trump is a bog. Yes! Unleash the bodgabots!

>Notice anything Sup Forums?

Do you notice??????
well???????
Is he really a bog, i just found this pic on my phone, i couldnt believe it????

Your an idiot

Ok, certainly.

It doesn't look like anything to me.

what the hell happened to him he used to be fucking hot last year

This is a bogdabot right?
well thanks for your input!
he looks like a bog undercover? what do you think?

>both brothers said to have ~350 IQs, much higher than even Einstein
>they own every telecommunications company on earth- allowing them to make phone calls that save entire populations at will
>They learned fluent French and German in under three hours
>The real masterminds (literally) behind the discovery of the atomic bomb were in fact the Bogdanoffs
>Every major philosopher in history has made reference to them in some way or another.
>They are extremely powerful and influential members of a galactic council composed of emissaries sent by countless intelligent species from around the Milky Way. The Bogdanoffs serve as the representatives for Earth and humanity, and for that reason aliens have never outright attacked us: they fear the wrath of the Bogdanoffs.
>Trump learned the art of multi-dimensional chess as well as the ability to time warp directly from the Bogdanoffs themselves during a discrete business trip in 1979.
>The Illuminati was created by the Bogdanoffs- as a practical joke.
>The twins are 67 years old, supposedly, but that's just from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the Big Bang (Bog Bang?) to the end of the universe
>The laws of physics and mathematics were originally formulated in the BogLab approximately 1.65 trillion years ago
>Their cells don't contain DNA but rather a different nucleic acid: BNA, which, as you can probably guess, stands for Bogdanucleic acid. It is the precursor to DNA and is the original building block for all life in the universe.
>The Bogdanoffs are destined to rule over every life form in the multiverse with an iron but fair fist. Soon everything that can possibly be conceived will be under their dominion.
>This is the final redpill, also known as the Bogpill. Once you take it, your mind is hardwired to recognize the ubiquitous influence of the Bog Bros in everything that you say and do. Good luck

BOGGED

Honestly I can't believe what im seeing and hearing, how have they gone unnoticed for so long, this is incredible