I worked for ShareBlue for a month. AMA!

>Was hired by ShareBlue in February for a duration of 1 month because was recommended by my Indian buddy
>Had to sign an NDA
>Got paid ¢0.02 per post on Reddit, Tumblr & Sup Forums
>They based pay on account activity and 'correctness'
>Had an IRC chat named 'Right to Censor #37' (can only assume there were more based on numerical value) with over 500 members for my group.

I won't reveal any information that may compromise me. But ask away! :-)

Other urls found in this thread:

ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/1490512/?reload=true
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_to_Censor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I need a job and I'm willing to shitpost, how do I get in on this gravy train?

*sludge bucket

There really isn't a way to request to join. I was recommended by a buddy of mine who's in the black hat business, he jobs a lot on clickfarms, etc. From what I know they have recruiters who go around trying to sign people up, you have to go through their 'vetting' process to make sure you're alright.

Most of the people who work for them are Indian, Chinese and from Thailand from what I know.

So they believe pissing in an ocean of piss will actually work here? What is the end goal of them posting here at this point? Have they learned nothing from the CTR shills?

do they actually believe it will make one tiny bit of difference on Sup Forums?

So Shareblue employees really don't give a fuck about politics? Just that they're being paid to troll?

Can you get us Share Blue files, pics, memos, instructions? If worried about watermarks can you retype them?

fuck yeah, leak the quote database while you're at it

It doesn't matter if it gets drowned out by a stream of 'piss'. It's all about getting the message across, if you have at least something of value in each thread people will start believing it.

I was responsible of posting and writing entries for their bots for replies because I actually had good English. Literary the most mundane job ever. But when you're at Uni any money is good money.

They use Reddit, Tumblr and Sup Forums because the security is so poor any basic bot can bypass it. Also, not sure but I believe they have a special deal with both Google and Twitter. Because when the bots start 'correcting' they never have to go through Captchas. They use specific keywords and then use the entries written up by us to 'correct' your statement.

Twitter one's use a different way from what I know. I wasn't responsible for them so can't say anything on that.

Yeah that's mostly true. I'd say a good 98% of people who post are paid to do so. The others just believe they're doing it for the greater good. But I haven't interacted with any of them who actually care about politics, just heard it from my buddy. The people in the IRC chat's couldn't spell for shit.

>a good 98% of people who post are paid to do so

it never goes through your head that you're literally doing the bidding of thoroughly undemocratic forces?

>if you have at least something of value in each thread

you did? i never saw it. your diatribe is so fucking obvious - it literally reeks of agenda.

you know we can spot you guys from a mile away right?

I'll see what I have. There wasn't much, you just got sent an instruction e-mail on how to login and what to do and then how to join the IRC.

You had specific people in the IRC giving you orders on what 'theme' they want to go with today. It's quite unorganised actually.

Depending on how your contract is, you login, work for few hours, then your access gets disabled and a new account is generated for the next day. I think they do this to prevent any leaks.

I would if I could, the only thing I can give you is the shit written up by me. But that would get traced to me so I don't want to do that. This site is literary crawling with hundreds of bots and loggers who archive and take snapshots of every bit of every post. (I can't verify this though, but from what I seen in the account access panel this is what gives me the impression. You get hundreds of samples of "Conservative Rebuttals" that you need to write responses to and provide sources from sites like Washington Post, and so on.

The guys providing the instructions in the IRC would always joke how Reddit and Twitter conservatives were so predictable writing new responses and content was a waste of money.

Anyone check those irc? I'm down to fuck some shit up tonight

Damn, 20 bucks for 1000 posts? That sounds brutal, kind of feel bad for them. Do you have to solve the captcha every time?

>giving you orders on what 'theme' they want to go with today

hahahaha no shit sherlock.

when you see the same crap spammed over and over again, even the stupidest fucking moron will know what's up.

as for the quality of ShareBlue responses, they're usually chock fucking full of blatant intellectual dishonesty, peppered with, perhaps not outright lies, but certainly omitting key information - much liuke the fake news CNN etc peddles

Yep, but I'm not into politics. I'm actually more libertarian than anything.

Another thing to note is that the guys over at ShareBlue are some of the biggest clients for Black Hate guys from what my buddy told me. Making those SERP's boom is what makes it legit.

This is widely known and ignored. It doesn't matter, even if 99% of people who see the thread will know for what it is, the other 1% might believe it. They go for that 1%.

now you know why "literally nothing" and "nucular codes guys" is incessantly spammed

>internet presence nothing but bots and paid foreign shills
>domestic presence nothing but a handful of coastal cities full of illegals voting illegally

Holy shit, the democrats really are done, aren't they?

>It's all about getting the message across, if you have at least something of value in each thread people will start believing it.
Nope. You dumbfucks still don't get what's going on.

A great deal of success is we found an "in" into people's minds in ways you don't see. You guys are still years behind.

>99% of people who see the thread will know for what it is, the other 1% might believe it. They go for that 1%.

i thought going for the 1% was considered "anti-semitic" these days

btw - how can you claim to be a libertarian, and then work for an undemocratic, authoritarian brainwashing operation?

2 cents per post??
That's some below africa tier shit.
Why would anyone sign up for that crap is beyond me.

btw kys

so how can we help the 1% god never thought I would be saying that

Yeah people are always active on the IRC channels. There was no Clinton or DNC talk though and very small amounts about Trump but nothing too bad, well the group I was involved with anyway. A lot of it looked like improving the image of news networks like CNN, Washington, BuzzFeed etc. because a lot of the content that we written had to be taken out from the articles on those websites.

I don't know how it was for others. But posting on Sup Forums, Reddit and Tumblr required no Captcha. So the bot would just spam hundreds of replies within minutes on specific posts/threads that contained the keywords that the reply would be posted on.

I think the guys who posted threads over at Reddit had to do each one manually.

Some was really stupid nonsensical shit.

Taking someone's money that you disagree with politically is pretty much the most libertarian thing I can think of desu.

You can't that's the point. They're driven by big sounding words and pretty images. Think of them as idiots who go to Vegas thinking they'll get rich by placing all of their money on red.

Hate on me all you want, I actually like what you guys are doing. It's pretty "kek" but the point of ShareBlue isn't to mirror Sup Forums. It's to "correct".

>the point of ShareBlue isn't to mirror Sup Forums. It's to "correct".

what a brazen lie. you guys lie, distort, omit, deflect, edit, and pull every other trick in the book to "win" arguments. i've seen it time and time again. and when pushed, you always scurry about, attempt to change the topic, move the goalposts, or just resort to namecalling.

to claim that you "correct" anyone is a fucking lie.

Which one are you in pic related?

How do they make Sup Forums threads that aren't immediately recognized as spam?

I don't hate you. I'm just American. We cuss, a lot.

My point is the more you try to "correct" Sup Forums, the more Sup Forums invents "tells" for us to read against you. The more resistance you will face. In order to even attack us you must imitate us to an extent, and by you doing that we have a gateway into your minds. Sup Forums changes you, not the other way around.

You know the saying "History is written by the victor". That's essentially the motto for ShareBlue. Win by quantity over quality.

Trust me if it didn't work they wouldn't fund it.

The one with a black dick next to my face. LOL

Threads are harder than replies. Bots are mostly used for replies going for keywords, threads are manually made. They try to "engage".

Yeah I definitely think it's true. Before I joined I wasn't even aware of the influence you guys had. It's both scary and fascinating.

>Trust me if it didn't work they wouldn't fund it.

yeah it worked so well in the presidential election.

and how exactly can you claim to have had any success on Sup Forums? the minute you guys are gone, no one will even remember you. meanwhile, large amounts of people will have been "red-pilled" to a varying extent.

is your name amanda too?

>they have a special deal with both Google and Twitter. Because when the bots start 'correcting' they never have to go through Captchas.

I believe that you are a faggot LARPer but still, I give a bump for this. If you can provide proof for this, it'll be quite big.

Insanely evident in this fag returning off the clock to shit post

Your shill threads are so easy and the "theme of the day" we figured that out months ago. You use the same phrases over and over in every thread. Retards.

No info can be provided.

Maybe. :-P

Thais are the worst Asian race at english, do you mean the Phils, as they share a common language and alphabet?

also your english isnt that good, its almost like your deliberately muddying up the waters with your syntax to, like your a dude whos acting as a dude who is another dude

Thanks for taking up the challenge. Post a bitcoin account and we will take up a collection for your legal defense fund should ShareBlue or any other Soros Cutout tries to sue you for breach of contract.

Questions:
1. How many bot farms are they using and tell us which sites they are targeting beside 4/8ch.
2. Post us the script as to what are the propaganda topics they are injecting into internet culture (beyond anti-trump)
3. Post the PPT slides they use to teach you forum trolling and community disruption
4. Post the name of the person who recruited you to fuck up 4ch.

Your move user.

I'll give you 3 bitcoins for each document you post in the next 3 hours, use 4 proxies if you are really scared of being Clinton-suicided.

I don't believe they're funded by Soros. The thing I was responsible for isn't of any significance to them at all. They buy copywriting and black hat services all the time. But to answer your questions:

1. A lot. Most of them are provided by third parties. They target sites that discourage people from reading CNN, Washington Post, etc and promote Breitbart, Info Wars, etc think very active message boards and sites that allow comments and/or thread creation.
2. Most of it is not aimed at Trump specifically (I'm sure there is another group responsible for that). Usually it's a rebuttal to a comment and then a link to the source.

"This is wrong. blah blah blah

Look at this: link to a source"

You can see many samples of this on popular sub reddits, Twitter pages, etc.

3. There weren't any presentations, just an e-mail with instructions on how to join and get into an IRC group. They then provide an account that you log into and a very shitty flash video on how to use the account access tool. You just write up replies and press 'Launch' and it does everything by itself. After that your account is disabled and you're generated a new one, and the circle repeats.

You can expect to work for however much you want. I'd usually do 3 to 5 hours a day and would go through 10 to 12 accounts.

4. Sorry can't. I wasn't responsible for fucking up anything, you're just given samples of certain posts and a source from where it came from and then asked to submit a reply.

ShareBlue isn't connected with the Clintons in anyway. lel

This may be or may be not a LARP.

fake
no proofs of paycheck
no contract

not convinced

>fake
>no proofs of paycheck
>no contract
no tits

A while ago I assessed that they gave upon misinformation or seduction and instead were concentrating on disrupting board culture through sheer volume, along the way picking up credulous newfags who didn't see what was wrong with responding to a one-line one-post. You try to have a good discussion and it is hijacked by brats calling you puerile names or slid off the board by a hundred contextless writing prompts. The board becomes an inferior version of faceberg, with content a matter of reacting to pre-set stimuli (like reposted tweets) rather than substantive discussion.
Would you agree with this assessment?

Very much so. Quantity over quality.

post screenshots
post paystub
post other evidence

black out identifying information as appropriate.

Is there a way to tell which post on Sup Forums or Reddit is a shareblue post.

What is it?

Which Touhou would you fuck?

Also, do you think there's still ShareBlue shills here on Sup Forums?

First you're a pinoy, then a malay, then Tom Hanks, then a sharia blue fagget. Stop with the amas user no one is taking the bait
/thread and Fuck off

Definitely.

Who's not to say I'm not Tom Hanks?

I call larper.
>Quantity over quality.
In a decentralised network with dynamic nodes artillery doesn't work.

ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/1490512/?reload=true

You're not from around here, you didn't see just today the twelve simultaneous handshake threads that all started at about the same time, and their standard for success is very low.

>ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/1490512/?reload=true
That's kikery not artillery

Checked but I still hate you. Tom Hanks would shill for free. I know it's you posting all these AMA threads, user. It's pleddit culture and it must be stopped
Sage

They're even happening as we speak. I can see posts on threads that I know definitely are ShareBlue.

Actually a lot of new threads have a ratio of 2:1. Latter being user. ShareBlue bots are outposting anons.

>117146212
I just saw those in the archive. Sounds like old school slide tactic. Report, hide. What is so hard about pressing a little blue arrow?

Does shareblue have a "main" building or a place that the executives meet?

>hired by ShareBlue
So what name/numbers was on the transaction logs to your account?
What company did the money come from?

I expect some random small hidden company with closed books so finding their funding isn't possible from that side, but maybe from other ends.

Why does trying to get people to join the left or progressive side always revolve around controversy? Why does everything in a person's life need to be a fight? There's no shortage of controversy here, but with shareblue and ctr it seems every little thing needs a tweet calling some group assholes. Why does trying to sway people to that side always revolve around 'if you don't do it your an asshole' or 'see how these people are idiots? You don't want to be an idiot, do you?'

Not only is it driving away people who would be willing to open up to discussions with the other side, it only nets you the most shallow idiots who care only about virtue signalling. How is a group supposed to unite people under a cause by turning every conversation into a war?

>Inb4 'liberals using logic'

So in other words none of us have a shot unless you have a normie-looking kikebook they can look at.

May as well posting this thread too :)

I worked as informant for the secret service for 6 months, exposing common 4channers. We used secret messaging chatrooms called "new world order" and "we hate freedom"

Ask me anything

Sorry, can't reveal any personal information though :P

Not that I'm aware of.

All posts/threads have names attached to them. This is how certain users are hounded thread in thread out especially on Twitter and Reddit.

It doesn't matter. What matters is the 1% who don't want to see logic or reason or to argue. Who just want to be part of the herd.

The point is, it's a zerg rush. You might be able to fight it off post by post, but ultimately the sheer numbers will win it for them by default.

It's Alinsky, it's just like the Glenn Ford movie Trial. They depend on our weakness. We defeat them by becoming better. If the rules are enforced and the community maintains its culture then we win.

>Self claim that their efforts are to target and influence 1% of the userbase that falls for their stuff
>99% of the userbase, the ones who actually do things and prompt action and change, continue business as usual and don't fall for or completely ignore the bots

I can't see how this isn't just a case of an endless sea of bots, which the newfags drown in, and the vast majoirty of Sup Forums just floats on top in a proud and unfaltering Sup Forums boat, doing just as well and functioning as it always has.

Are there easy ways to confound the bots? Like, put in a keyword that makes them post something that doesn't make sense?

BBRAAAAAAAAAP

There were issues with them where they'd "expire" or start spamming one thread with the same response from different user accounts with different IP's. But this was a bug that would be caused by threads which would contain the same page title and same keywords. Still happens from time to time.

'k I'll bite. What would you actually do? Counter their arguments? Block their access? Report their IPs to enforcement?

Can you even see people's IPs from your software?

They wouldn't hire a fucking UKuck, what a fucking retard to even try this.

They hire Americans only because of your IP, and they don't provide proxies, nor do they condone use of them.

show us the posts you made here while working for shareblue

link the archives.

We could really use the coordinates of the HQ

BUT HOW
does that mean that you have to post 1000 comments a day to earn 20$

What keywords could I use to make a honey pot for bots?

What tell-tales are easiest to spot?

>A great deal of success is we found an "in" into people's minds in ways you don't see
>
>You can't that's the point. They're driven by big sounding words and pretty images

game theory? fill us in, brother. we need your help.

bump against slidez

Anything relevant for the day/week. It's organic, once something starts trending on Twitter/Reddit they are picked up and then from there posts are gathered with similar themes.

Yep.

Not sure. No address was ever given.

>Most of the people who work for them are Indian, Chinese and from Thailand from what I know.
This makes so much sense.

You don't have to know english to copypaste shit

Wow, so just two one-hundredths of a penny? That's pretty cheap.

Is "rural and suburban retards" leaf ShareBlue or just a turbo autist?

So in order to make $100 you have to post 5000 times

ShareBlue stared it, everyone dumb enough to believe it ran with it.

Some Indian guy made $1000 a week.

2 cents per post lmao holy shit
that's worse than those "get paid to surf the internet!!" scams

you couldn't just flip burgers, you son of a bitch?

What is their opinion on us since we fucked them up when they were CTR?

You do know that we doxed almost all of them and did a shitload of digging into them right?

What themes do they try to "correct" the most?

Not sure. Most of the people that are paid are workers of clickfarms and they don't give a single fuck about politics, they provide services that can be bought on any Black Hat board. Whether its pro-Trump or Hillary.

Only public faces that are 'representative' of them are on their website, twitter and facebook and of course people who publicly promote their content but its hard to distinguish between gullible idiots and paid posters.

Anything that doesn't conform to the standard MSM narrative.

Established media is journalism, everything else is propaganda in their eyes.

That Indian guy helped us get 20,000 get points closer to a great get for trump captain dipshit

what are some black hat boards

That explains a lot. Was wondering why they get triggered so easy and suck at bants. Probably made some Indians miss the street.

Right to Censor was some WWE shit aparrently

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_to_Censor

are you a LARPer?

That would be illegal, at least for CTR. Since CTR is election related and FEC rule mandates foreign citizens cannot be paid. Do you know any foreign citizen who worked for CTR?

PS: I know CTR != ShareBlue