Go to the therapist on the morning

>go to the therapist on the morning
>I start talking about my personal shenanigans
>accidentally mention the word "chad"
>spent the next two hours explaining to my therapist the concept and other ones such as "mgtow" "cock carrousel" "alpha widow" etc

Has this ever happened to you?

Seems like more of an r9k thread, but I sympathize.

He probably knew what you meant. Just wanted you to show your power level.

Sounds like an unproductive session

She's jewing you for $100/hr

>falling for the "therapy" jew

Only people with real mental problems go to a therapist here.

Why didn't he draw your blood or put you inside a scanner to see what is wrong with you. Oops he cannot he just charges you $10K to talk about your mom

I don't have a therapist.

>accidentally mention the word "chad"
you don't need a therapist, i've already diagnosed you with severe autism

I am a therapist

You are money launderer

being red pilled aint no austism

how did you know my therapist is a woman?
she charged me $60

What?

I have relatively few private clients, most of it's contract work for the company I work for.

Nice little ponzi scheme. Free hotels. Free food. Free parking. Free write offs. Where'd all this fiat money debt and interest come from?

Therapists are faggots. You just gotta bull shit them and trick them.

My therapist was all "Damn nobody ever got this far"

So I was the first one to ever beat his ass.

Got off no charges.

how did you trick him?

>how did you know my therapist is a woman?
nobody whines about male therapist sessions

They are not faggots they are conformist squares. Why would you try and trick a man who thinks he's a priest?

>Has this ever happened to you?
No, because I don't go to FUCKING (((THERAPY))).

What? Is this why nobody gets female massages?

Told him I was drunk and didn't remember. Blew his fucking mind.

Is this the soprano's? That is just a failing on his part. Who is he your boxing cuck

Why would you go there in the first place if that's your attitude?

No,he was an actual faggot trying to trick me.

This is all a stage. Would you go up to a loopy asshole on the bus and say to him what you say to the loopy assholes with futons in their office?

Yeah eh. And good thing you then said all therapists are homosexuals to be burned. As fascists take the name of the same

en espaƱol suena muy raro

mam

I played his game against him.

Psychology is bullshit. I reverse psychologiied his punk ass.

I'm sure it was a hot oil session

Look at this sexism. She's only making 60 cents on the dollar.

He tried to break me,so I broke him.

He was the retard,not me.

Believe it or not.

Did you redpill him?

White men actually have to do their job and produce results or they are fired.

So it is rare for people to bitch about professional men not doing their job. Unless they are a race other than black or they are flaming faggots, people demand white straight men actually do shit.

>being honest with a (((therapist)))

In my home state a based and credentialed therapist was banned from the practice because he simply stopped giving a fuck one day and started telling his patients that all of their psychological problems were the result of a world controlled zionist globalism.

>SHUT IT DOWN

how did he tried to break you?
man, that's scary, I'm not going to the therapist to being broke.

Not really, she just said that I need to get off the internet and stop believing "bullshit" like that before I become a racist.

>cue shot of edgelord fedora with smug nihlistic, witty grin and a "are you fucking kidding me with this kid" therapist scowl

>Tell me more about Chad OP.
>Well Chad Thundercock is the sort of guy that steals your girl and all the women throw themself at him.
>Thundercock? And this Chad, he stole your girlfriend from you.
>Well no, I mean I never had a girlfriend and Chad isn't a real guy.
>He's not real? So you imagined this ummm.... Thundercock fellow? user are you familiar with the what a paranoid delusion is?

I just had to look all those up and I'm not a newfag. Go back to r9k

I was getting jewed by a psychologist for $100 ph for literally years and it was going nowhere

Sunk cost fallacy until I pulled the plug

Found a university that was doing a treatment study and got treatment for free on a plan that was directed at specific outcomes. Good find.

Didnt solve everything because the problem is now internal (overweight = depressed) so I need to fix that before seeing what mental things are leftover

how did she react to these terms

>basic alpha male archetype wired in our brains are paranoid delusions

wew

>Has this ever happened to you?

You are paying a Jew to tell him/her your deepest secrets.

I was accused of something and said "lol drunk,don't remember.

So how in the fuck can I talk aboot something I don't remember?

LOL

I might be your father.

I mean a shrink would probably say so; but they tell trannies they're real women too, so who gives a fuck?

HOLY AUTISM BATMAN

This reminds me of when I had to go to a therapist years ago.

She spent every session I reported to her telling me all about her children. She broke down in tears crying about how her son was gay, then the next session she was happy because she finally accepted him and felt good to get it all of her chest. She then spent the next two sessions chatting about how her family was doing so well and how happy she was, she was going to her gay son's wedding in a few months.

I moved and had to go see a different therapist that as local. She spent the time I was with her talking about how her husband infuriated her and how she felt he might be cheating on her. The next session she had confirmed it and was filing for a divorce and was really hurt and talked about how she felt she had failed at life. The next session she was starting to move on and was feeling better about herself but was totally taking the guy to the cleaners because he 'little dicked rat bastard'.

Other than my name, these therapists never found out shit about me.

Had the same effect with multiple counselors and shit over the years. Apparently people like talking about their troubles to me, even if I am the one supposed to be getting help.

>>go to the the rapist on the morning

they probably justify it as building a rapport of trust

when really its fucking disgraceful waste of time and money

the therapist i had who was shit would go on and on about his own bullshit like it was related

the good new one never told me anything about herself and i never asked. she is a clinical PhD him some schub with a 3 year undergrad.

>Going to a woman for psychological advice

I think I found your problem.

I want to talk to this motherfucker again.

"What happened"

"I dunno"

What do you remember?

"Nothing"

Tell me how to do my job? "I don't know"

>exposing your power level

enjoy your pills

>go to the therapist
this is where you went wrong

Actually, I went to a therapist once, he seemed quite depressed at the end so I thought it kinder not to go back.

Had to report to them as part of getting my prescription refilled for Zoloft for a while.

It genuinely pains and angers me to know you've had these experiences, lads.

We're not all bad, although I appreciate a bad experience could deter you from trying again.

>chad
How's middle school, OP?

Do they have therapists in Mexico or did you forget a space?

I seen both his kids on the booking log being arrested for drugs.. Therapists are faggots.

8^D

kys