Is Sup Forums pro-life or pro-choice?

Is Sup Forums pro-life or pro-choice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14
youtu.be/Kvjvf926lFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i'm pro death

pro life

degenerates who get knocked up deserve to live in poverty for the rest of their lives

being killed is worse than being poor, also

I am pro choice, if you pay your own way
I am also pro forced sterilization

>nazi imagery, supposedly designed to increase disgust
>on pol
I'm getting mixed signals here desu senpai

Pro-choice. It's eugenic

What color is the kid?

>pro-life
nigger population : 30%

This exactly

Actually Sup Forums is both

Ok might be onto something. How else do you control nigger population?

Pro choice if pregnancy wasn't mother's fault: rape, contraception failure etc.
Pro life otherwise.

>How else do you control nigger population?
Abolish welfare, militarise the police, federal wide stand your ground laws, under the table sterilisations for inbred kikes, negroes, gooks, white trash and spics

PREGNANCY IS NEVER THE WOMANS FAULT!

I'm both. Let the degenerates murder babies. I would personally never do such a thing though.

Pro-life.

Abortion, pills, etc encourage promiscuity, which destroys families.
One of the problems faced by the American black community is that their families were destroyed. Look at the percentage of black single mothers.

And seems like the other groups are also getting weaker due to that.

I'm pro Hitler

pol is pretty mixed. You'll find people of both sides

Pro-White-Life
Pro-Niggers-Choice

unwanted pregnancy is the fetus trespassing on the mother's biological private property. thus it is a violation of the NAP, thereby justifying response up to and including deployment of nuclear weapons

pro choice is only good because of all the niggers it kills

This is why reincarnation makes so much more sense

Those little niggers all had gills, sure they were human but they didn't even have fucking eyes yet

But there's an endless parade of them marching info magic heaven land

More like they just reroll

Fgts

PRO CHOICE ONLY

someone has to photoshop mr 40 percent on the fetus head

Prolife. Even if you don't find it morally reprehebsible, abortion is killing white birthrates

Extremely Pro-Choice

I'm in the middle actually, not for nor against abortion.

i feel it shouldn't even get to point where an abortion need to happen, but if niggers,spics, and single mothers want to get abortion then by all means, but don't expect taxpayers to pay for your mistake.

>abstinence
>birth control

bravo

>Abolish welfare
This. If you feed niggers all you get is more niggers.

Not my body not my choice, but it's complicated, obviously I want to have a say in my offspring destiny, but I can't cover the sun with a finger and pretend that all males want that.

Pro-choice I guess, not much point in forcing someone to have kids when they aren't ready. The kids going to have a shitty life and the family's going to be poor and take our tax money. If the tramps getting knocked up by every nigger on the block can pay for the abortion it's fine by me. Not to mention rape babies, that shit should never see the light of day.

The humane part of me can't stomach the idea of denying someone the chance at life, but the Sup Forums part of me can't help but find sickening enjoyment that the people getting abortions are people you wouldn't want to have kids anyway.

I'm torn

I am pro white babies

youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14

Most reasonable thing I've read here this year.

The only case that a pregnancy is not the mother's fault is rape. Contraceptive failure is the result of a choice she made.

I say that killing a newborn is the same as killing a fetus.

Is this pro life or pro choice?

Tbqh, I think one needs to be quite fucked up to even think about killing your own child.

The standart pro-choice argument is that we get rid of degenerate people this way.

Well, we get rid of degenerate people by abolishing social security.
We get rid of niggers by either deporting or killing them.

Pro-choice is not the solution to either of the problems.

Acceptance of abortion is the sign of insane people. Every pro-choicer is a worthless human by definition as he has no empathy for his own children.

Mandatory abortions for brown people.

im pro killing niggers

im gay and dont really care. enjoy having to deal with women for the rest of your life. LOL

shit, I forgot to say that I am pro killing ill fetuses or children.
Sparta and Viking style.

I'm pro-life, unless we can somehow identify people like and preemptively remove them from society

Abortion is a necessary evil. Niggers and spics have 2.5 children each on average even though they abort half their children. When Gorsuch makes abortion illegal it's going to increase to 5 children per woman because niggers and spics are way to stupid to use condoms. The white race is completely fucked unless they start having 6 children per woman which isn't going to happen. Enjoy having Trump as president while you can because pretty soon all politicians will be black/Hispanic, because whites will be a minority.

Enjoy your AIDS

Faggots can be castrated, sexual desire is rooted in hormons from balls, isnt it?

To be hoest, I allways feel better if someone remind me of this.

Pro life

When I was 13 I said something I heard about abortion at school and my mom informed me that when I was 2, she had an abortion because she didn't want a 3rd child. She told me this somehow thinking I'd go "oh ok, abortion's fine then", despite her also telling me it was an apparently perfectly healthy baby girl. I cried about it for days and still get kind of fucked up over it
I can't think of abortion as not being murder, and no counterargument has changed that. People scoff thinking that's anti-science but how is "it's just a bunch of cells, it's not even a human until it's born" supported by science? I'm not even religious.
I recognize that it's messy and there are situations when the kid would be better off dead but it's still killing a baby. I'm not opposed to eugenics, though, and that's what it is

tl;dr It sickens me that good babies (like my Aryan little sister) are being killed, but without abortion there would be little left combating the high birth rates of retarded nogs, so it is what it is.

Pro choice

What if some chick gets raped by a gang of Brazilians or something?

pro-life but anti-nigger

Or white dudes

Pro life in an ethnostate, pro choice in a mixed state.

Haha I used to be a Choice supporter, it's been a lot of fun watching people gun down abortion clinics but in all seriousness we can't let women get the human rights.

Mother's need to watch the abortion so they know exactly what they're doing.

If someone has so little self control that they need to be castrated to stop themselves from being a reprobate, you probably don't want them in society anyway.
My original post was kind of a joke though, I don't advocate preemptively aborting gays

pro parenting. if you absolutely do not have what it takes to raise a child, wrap your shit up. You do not clock in and clock out of being a father and mother.

If you realistically do not see yourself having the financial stability and time management responsibility to seriously invest in that kid, then don't even fuck around with waiting 9 months. wrap your shit up, link up with top tier foster parents early on, or abort mission.

I don't care how many "muh future einstein, muh future steve jobs" babies get discarded. the only thing worse than aborting """ innocent""" lives is bringing that same kid into a world where the parents are completely ill-equipped to carry the title of parent beyond biological progenitor definition.
fetus or more unwanted kids growing up in dindu edgy fuckhead environments?

The vast majority of people who get abortions are blacks and hispanics. White conservatives in Middle America are having plenty of children.

Do you support the execution of kids who have bad parents?

Sup Forums is not one person.
It is a loose coalition with one shared culture with common enemies.

Pro death.

Isn't the walfare in the U.S mostly used to feed single moms?

Pro-Life

We should allow every child (white or not) the opportunity to live outside the womb. We can always gas them afterwards.

I'm very pro-life except in the case of rapebabies.
If the woman didn't ask to be gagged with a sock, held down, and pumped full of baby gravy, she should at least have the choice of whether or not she wants to keep the child.

That said, this stance then begs the question "how do we define 'rape'?".

"Rape" isn't going out to a bar, downing 8 shots of Tequila, 3 margaritas and a Coors Light and getting black-out drunk, begging a nearby guy to bang your lights out, then regretting having sex the morning after. No one held a gun to your head and made you do that. You live with your actions.

pro-eugenics

Pro-choice, obviously, niggers are using it the most.

But it should be forbidden for white people.

Pro life but only for white people. Pro death for all sand niggers and coons

I'm pro-patriarchy. I think the father should decide if the kid lives or not. This would be best for society. Debate me.

Nobody with a child is pro choice. The moment you hold that crying beautiful baby, think about how 3 months ago you could have had it cut into pieces and discarded like shit. No human being can bear that thought while staring into the eyes of their newborn. Abortion is wrong.

Well castrated faggots are basicly a-sexuals(If I understand this subject correctly) and can be usefull for society.

Other then that, lets assume this doesnt work.
Why dont you want to abort little faggots if it would be possible?

Isn't abortion absolutely haram?

Remove welfare and the nigger population becomes 0.

If a nigger rapes a white woman, should he be able to decide the kid should live?

Abortion is murder, but there's too many brown people, already.

My sister has a daughter and she's pro-choice. What silly logic you have.

Not an argument, they're just as likely to kill each other anyways. Have the kid, grows up in the hood, shoots fellow nog, gets life in prison. 2 for 1.

Nope, then the father of the woman who was raped should decide what happens to the nigger. Patriarchy wins again.

I don't care either way. Babies aren't any of my concern.

You're sister is a worthless cunt then. Ask her to imagine the day of her child's birth and go back three months and have it shredded to pieces with utensils.

It should be forbidden period.
Niggers will continue to use it regardless, but without regulation, niggers will kill themselves trying to spawn kill.

In my heart and in theory, no.
In practice and logically based on how this world realistically is, yes. but for ABORTIONS only.
Obviously if it's a 5 year old there are still outlier influences that can allow the kid to go beyond the parents' environment. but for the majority of the time it's better to avoid the problem from the beginning.

""""single"""" but then goes on to have unprotected sex with random guys thus having more kids. This is not at all uncommon in the black community and why we need to encourage free abortion.

Sounds good to me then

>sterilisations for white trash
You're talking about sterilizating %95 of /pol population LOL

Pro-life
youtu.be/Kvjvf926lFw

Pro-life when it comes to white babies

> pro-choice when it comes to everyone else

Good thing most abortions in America art done on Niggers spics Jews and whorish white women

I've always been fairly sure that gays are made rather than born, I might be wrong on that, I don't know. I guess if it was actually possible it might be a good thing

Are you so mentally immature that seeing a cute baby stops you from using any logic?

I'm sure the niggers who beat and tortured the slow white kid in Chicago were once cute niglets.

If you make an exception for rape, all a woman has to do is lie and claim she was raped in an alley by somebody she never met and, voila, she can get an abortion.

Truely, patriarchy solves every issue.

Encouraging abortion will likely make people more promiscuous.

>implying browns will abort.

I said humans

>niggers

Resulting in more abortions and ultimate sterilizations. I don't see anything wrong with that.

>people

Black people.

abortion should be allowed for niggers and and baby's with extreme birth defects, but the two go hand in hand.