I need your help guys. It's a long story but I'll try and make it quick and clear

I need your help guys. It's a long story but I'll try and make it quick and clear.

When I was 19 (and living at home) I met my ex (who I will refer to as Jordan) at a party. He is black but very handsome and so his skin color never crossed my mind. We hit it off and started dating soon after. Eventually after a few months I decided to introduce him to my parents. I never thought there would be an issue because my whole life they seemed like accepting people. We all had dinner together and it was a bit strained, but I just figured that was normal awkwardness between people first meeting each other.

Months passed and I continued living at home while going to school, and continued dating Jordan. My parents never said much about him, even avoiding the subject to some extent. Eventually Jordan and I decided to move in together. When I told my parents they completely freaked out. My mom became hysterical and my dad kept trying to tell me about black crime and broken home statistics and how black and white shouldn't mix. It was like they had been bottling up all this racism for months and were finally unleashing it on me. I was so upset I packed my things that night and literally moved in with Jordan immediately.

Part 1

Fast forward 2 years and Jordan and I had crafted a little life for ourselves out of state, and we had our first baby together. Everything had been going great. I hadn't visited my parents since, but we had spoken on the phone occasionally and they had come to accept the situation (it seemed). I guess it's worth noting that Jordan and I still decided not to involve them in our child's life, so they had not met him yet. Jordan has a very supportive mother who's a great grandmother to our baby, and lots of cool aunts/uncles/siblings, so I felt there was no reason to add my racist parents into the mix.

Fast forward about another year. Jordan had lost his job and I was pregnant again. There was tension in our house over finances and other things, and I could see our relationship was not what it once was. To my utter shock in February of this year Jordan cheated on me and we broke up soon after. I've tried to forgive him and get back together for the sake of our son, but he's almost become completely uncontactable. I've been working on hiring a lawyer to get child support but my savings are dwindling fast and my hands are already full with our son and being pregnant again.

On March 2nd I called my parents and begged them to let me come back and live with them. The phonecall amounted to a disgusting "I told you so" conversation, and ended with them stating that I am not welcome to live with them and that they don't want anything to do with my children either. They said terrible things about my ex and referred to my children as mistakes and reminders of how foolish I was (in their words). I hung up on them in tears and haven't spoken to them since.

Part 2

So now I'm here, 2 weeks later, on a month-to-month lease I can't afford, with a deadbeat ex who has disappeared, a child, pregnant, and no support system. What the fuck can I do? I'm literally living a nightmare and having to come to grips with potential homelessness in a few weeks. I'm in Illinois if anyone knows any resources that can help me? I read something about grandparent rights in another state...does that mean I can take my parents to court to make them help take care of my child? I'm already too stressed about trying to get child support from Jordan, I'm not sure if I can handle another legal battle.

tl;dr: my racist parents would not approve of my black boyfriend. Now that our relationship is over, I'm left to take full-time care of our child and second one on the way. I have no money or resources but my parents won't let me live with them because our children are black."

Part 3

G8 b8 M8. You see ironfist yet?

I would suggest a bullet between your eyes, and gassing of the niglets.

Based parents

PS. Tits or gtfo. PSS I can send you $750 I feel for you, my sister is in the same spot. I support her as well. But tits first, then post your email.

lmaoing @ ur life right now

why not suck dick for money. it's a step up from rutting with that animal

This better be fucking high quality bait. No one is actually that stupid

You are literally reenacting typical sad Russian fairy tales about how idiots get what's coming to them if any of this is true.

may god have mercy

OP burned the coal. Now she is asking others to pay the toll

you shouldn't have been a coalburner you stupid roastie

its probably a copy paste guys

I aborted a fuckton of kids

Part 4

Pasta circa 2009

In case this is legit, you shouldn't be asking for help here.

I would suggest you find a church, I strongly recommend the Orthodox Church, find an English speaking parish. Orthodox Chirch of America is a good starting place.

There will be people who will help you, if you are humble and sincere.

Forget blaming your problems on someone else and focus on yourself and your kids. Good luck.

Nice bait, but for any women actually thinking about doing this
>reminders of how foolish I was
is spot on. Only blacks and the lowest tier men from other races would go anywhere near that shit.

BLACKED

You are part of the problem

AHAHAHAHAHAHA! BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL!!!

Is it out yet?
Thanks for reminding me you Canadian piece of shit.

tl;dr just kill yourself you stupid whiny coal burning cunt. Also stream so I can laugh at you if you do

Np Ahmed, don't know if it's our in Somalian though.

>black crime statistics
>racism

Do you find that your stupidity often inhibits your breathing?

Your parents are my kind of people. I would have done the same thing. Good luck out there, but I don't really mean that. You deserve to hurt for your mistake.

What about your chink language version, you sorry moose fucker?

>o my utter shock in February of this year Jordan cheated on me and we broke up
Whoa that is shocking.

Where did u get this shit from? reddit?

MMM actually it's out in polish, so yea I could watch it in that.

So let me get this straight, you met some dude at a party. Who probably often indudged in poor life style choices. You then move in after only knowing him for several months. You decide to completely disregard anything your parents had to say about it. Even though they have been supporting you through college. You then... let him impreginate you twice. Without bringing up marriage or having a plan if things go south. Then two years he gets bored of you and drops you like a rock.

However the real sick thing is that you are considering to go after your parents. By trying to force them legally to help you. When in reality you let your "lover" drag you dowm this rabbit hole. Even though you parents clearly warned you about guys like him. I'm sorry but you put yourself in this mess. I'd suggest going to a local church for help and force your former partner for child support.

Yeah, it's not even out in English on my shitty German piracy sites so take that.
At least I'm not a criminal you marple-slurping car-stealing half-victim of my conquest.

Feels good to make atleast $8 to pay for Netflix. Sorry Merkel is supporting all those rapefugees.

Coal Burned
Coal Burnt