Are you a male supremacist Sup Forums?

Are you a male supremacist Sup Forums?

If you think the nuclear family is good then you are apparently.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
creators.com/read/thomas-sowell/12/16/farewell
youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fatherhood rights is a good thing. I guess im a male supremacist.

You don't get to tell me what I am, leftist whore. I'm a normal person who admits science exist and adheres to the natural order. I'm living in reality.

Hardcore male supremacist here. Long live the patriarchy!

Yes on all counts.

ive already transcended beyond your petty gender concerns. the sex robots are coming.

Women ensure that traditional gender roles exist far more than men do.

Women in western society get equal rights and special treatment. They have everything their way.

Those are equal rights and scientific facts, none of those show a preference for men over women. Tumblr screenshot thread cancer

>you are now X if your beliefs align with Y
liberals need to stop being niggers

Feelsgoodman

I am an Apache attack helicopter

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

Most of these don't even favor men.
A female supremacist could believe the same things.

Wow! I never knew I was so horrible.

>You're a male supremacist if you evaluate reality based on how it actually is rather than how you want it to be

This has to be a joke.

That made me angry to read. Is that what you wanted OP? Just to stir shit up?

Are we being subtly trolled? What is this?

Lost.
This isn't about equality, it's blatantly anti male.

>if you believe gender is innate and biological

Leftists will say this, and in the same breath they'll use the argument that trannies "have the same brain physiology" of the gender they want to be.

They will acknowledge the existence gender dimorphism and then accuse you of being a patriarch for supporting its existence.

This or simulated reality needs to hurry up man. I don't think I can stand anymore of this shit.

How can you not answer yes to all of these?
I guess the last one is a little shaky but if the man has NO say then you better not make him pay for it afterwards or take taxes for it in general

Bring on the nuclear holocaust.

fuck yes apache helicopter
let no one stop you from pursuing your dreams
(and keep on take the piss out of such stupid discussions)

I'm a male supremacist now. Heil patriarchy

we need to add another bullet point, ladies

Apparently.

No worries, the west is heading for a bloody collapse.

guys you got actually trigger wtf

Gender is both good and an oppressive hierarchy, that's the point
why do so few people understand this?

Guilty as charged.

Now what?

Wow! It seems like I am a grade-A male Supremacist.

um, if I accept those terms then yeah I guess I am a male supremacist

whoever made that post really needs to spend some around normal people, not on the internet

How is the nuclear family not a good model? Is a man and a woman having kids and then raising them together some kind of abomination of nature in the eyes of a neon haired screeching university student?

If gender is an oppressive social construct, and not innate, then how can you be born into the wrong gender?
Checkmate, atheists!

It has the familiar symptoms of trolling, but guys, I think this is serious.

>Fatherhood rights are bad
They're not rights; they're responsibilities: the same ones that women rely on to receive child support.

>all this butthurt itt
Is this the first time you saw ultraleftist bs? Yes, it's retarded, who cares. The world was always full of freaks, in this period of time it's sjws. The trend will fade away soon, what's the point of getting mad?

Men should be put to work in the gulags while the government redirects wealth from them to women and trans who lay around eating chocolate and getting fucked by Chad.

The proliferation of this type of near-sighted, divisive identitarian propaganda is why the current left is going to lose this phase of the eternal culture war, and lose it hard, too.

All this dumbfuckery does, other than revving up the die-hards and the true believers, is drive moderate liberals that don't irrationally hate Western Civilization like myself to ally with the right for the time being *specifically* to make sure that these self-destructive lunatics lose their suicide mission to erase it.

Based Sowell. He's been quiet for the past 2 years. I hope he's doing okay desu

He quit to enjoy his last years.
creators.com/read/thomas-sowell/12/16/farewell

Remember when we lynched poop dogg

youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14

whats this from? is it a satire?

>you believe men are naturally masculine and women are naturally feminine

Well I'm out already because science shows that to be true

But hit me up when women are able to grow beards.

Pretty much this. I want this guy in my RWDS.

Seems like it.

Get this shit trending. The more these idiots use the word "supremacists" the less meaning it has.

>When women are able to grow beards

Never been to Mexico m8?

as a pre-op-male-to-female fluidly-bi-gender feminist i think it is extremely offensive that whoever wrote that is implying that being masculine is a superior trait

Yeah I am.

You fags need to stop caring about these labels or what they think and just believe in what you believe.

If someone asks you "are you a ___ supremacist" always say yes.

>Are you a male supremacist Sup Forums?
I guess so, yes.

I hate you so much faggot.

>nuclear family = bad

These post-modernists/marxists don't even try to hide it any more. Do they honestly think they can just destroy society and build their utopia and everything will be great? Just keep pushing all the normal center-left people further right, this is how you get death camps.

Do they want death camps? Do they really want to be oppressed to such an extant?

>This isn't about equality, it's blatantly anti male.

And anti-family obviously. The point is to poison any chance for men and women to have a healthy relationship. One that could produce offspring that do not need to be raised by the state.

Geez, I guess breathing air makes you a male supremacist too

Yeah, it's basically "do you believe that men are naturally manly and women are naturally womanly?" WTF?

Maybe this shit is good for us(anyone with two brain cells to rub together) in the long run. Anyone falling for this kind of shit-tier logic shouldn't be procreating.

>you believe the nuclear family model is a good family model

That's it. Those retards have gone too far.

>if you disagree with the agena you are ad hominem
How to spot the harpies from the useful idiots

If libtards believe that the nuclear family model is bad, what model do they believe is right?

The extended family model.

See also: Africa, the Middle East, and Huxley's Brave New World

>Extended family model

Firstly, this model is dying in Africa and the ME

Secondly, I think you're wrong. Libtards are obsessed with individualism. If they were to abandon the nuclear family model they would go for something more individualistic, not the around way around.

>1 post by this id.

Male supremecy is a good thing desu. Sorry fems, alpha males rule the world. What u gonna do about it? Beta males will follow alpha males and women can't do fucking shit against angry males.

>we're all just one big family
>everybody should help one another out, and we're going to enforce it with state-backed social programs
>hypergamy and polyamory

None of these are individualistic.

depends on what you define as alpha

for most of you being alpha means being able to pump and dump women

According to this fucking retarded chart I guess I am.

>wrap self in cloak of victimhood
>muh enemies are soopreemusts! seize them!

I wonder if this trick will stop working soon

What's wrong with being supreme?

Nothing.

Male supremacy is best supremacy!

It definitely will, it's like these fags have never read The Boy Who Cried Wolf

Okay wait let's think this one through to it's logical end. The simple claim here is that believing this makes you a male supremacist. That implies that masculinity is superior to femininity so assuming that men are masculine and women are feminine is inherently supremacist.

This is a logical loop. It proves itself because the person putting forth this argument is assuming the conclusion. They have literally just assumed that masculinity is superior to femininity which then proves that believing males are masculine and females are feminine is male supremacy.

This is why you can't argue with liberals using logic. Their natural thought process is completely illogical and can not be reasoned with.

The person who wrote that is actually the one who believes in male supremacy and is projecting that belief onto everyone else.

>women

Of course, they are projecting their paranoia on everyone else

Whoops guess I am.

But really, fatherhood rights are "bad" in their eyes? Really? Whatever happened to equality?

oy vey having a mom and dad is racist

That's probably the irony that if everyone is individualistic, society inevitably becomes homogeneous anyway, ie when everyone is unique, no one is

>You're a male supremacist if you think fathers should have rights

These people are insane and more fascist than the fucking "Alt-Right"

The nuclear family is individualistic, when you consider the union of marriage to be indivisible. In that case, the individual is not one person, but one family.

Equality was bastardized in the 1960s. It once meant equal representation in the political sphere of people regardless of class. It now means elimination of any character differences.

It's a subtle change, but it is the core of the downfall of Western civilization.

>You are a male supremeacist if:
You think a man should always have authority over a woman. So basically if you are a muslim.

Also
>you believe men have a right to claim a child that formed inside a woman's body (support for fatherhood rights)
What fucking nigger wrote this? Fatherhood rights is the right to not get stuck with a child support check on pain of imprisonment just because the little shit's bitch of a mother didn't want to abort it when you damn well didc

Which is the reason why hookup culture is considered "degenerate" by adherents of the nuclear family model, such as Huxley. The union of male and female is formed and severed repeatedly.

3/4 guess i am.
I'll be happy fighting fags along the way tho.

Are you a NZ supremacist?

>3/4
Wtf? How can you not agree to all 4?

>gender/sex is biological
check
>gender roles can be a good thing
check
>nuclear family is good
check
>parental rights should be available to both parents
check

>if you believe gender is biological

Looks like im a male supremacist

Confirmed, and proud of it.

This is a troll, right?
All those points are obviously true and believed by all normies, and it's only blue hair anarchofeminists who think otherwise?
R-right?

who in the world writes this balderdash?

the social construct of feminism is intended to correct for natural male supremacy