Pol will find something wrong with this when in reality its literally just a picture of a happy couple

>pol will find something wrong with this when in reality its literally just a picture of a happy couple

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Their child is going to be wheelchair-bound and shitting all over itself from birth until death.

See, coalburners are retarded

They both have the downs.

If you truly believed that this was "literally just a picture of a happy couple" then why did you single it out and post it for the derision of the internet,

Fuck off

>inb4 bait idgaf

chromosomed

If we can't put them down ol yeller style like the good ol days what's wrong with just pairing them off with each other and ignoring them? Now they have a purpose.

Shitty attention whoring by the guy tweeting this. Exploiting his little bro for his 15 minutes.

lol

shadilay

as long as they don't make babies
same for midgets

On a side note when I was in high school there was this one semi-retarded kid who'd alternate between the retard classes and the normal classes and he dated a FAS girl. They'd fucking make out in the hallway and touch each other and shit constantly and teachers didn't do anything because it would be "insensitive". Every day in the hallway by my locker those two mongs would go at it smacking each others faces with their lips and it was like something out of a David Lynch movie. I repressed the memory until now fuck you OP.

>Does your ID say JIDF or is that a lower case L?

>something wrong with this.

Well they both have downs syndrome but besides that obvious fact, i couldnt give less of a fuck.
Whats your point leaf?

retard got blacked

youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14

>ThatGuyJiggabo

They look like brother and sister

Few downs people are able to be self reliant. They are probably just lucky to have another like them around. Of course they are chaparoned.

I hope he wraps it up and smashes at the end of the date.
Shadilay.

And everyone is happy

Downies are sterile, you downy

Are you retarded or Retarded?

His choice of white vest and bowtie is completely out of touch with her patterned dress. A fashion disaster.

If two downies have a kid, will that kid will always end up a downie too?

Someone cap this shit with

>RACEMIXING:

>RETARD APPROVED

Down's syndrome should be euthanased at birth to save society money and social issues.

JIDF pls

Yes, there's nothing wrong with power tripping and whoring out your family members for "likes" and "retweets", only because they're mentally challenged. That's fine.

Exploitation? What's that?

WHY IS NOONE COMMENTING RARE ON THIS RARE MOTHERFUCKING FLAG

No man is an Island, but I am the Island of Man

>

Thanks for the suggestion. Now a suggestion for you: get off your lazy ass and do it yourself

Is this becoming a forced meme now too?

Sup Forums is a diverse place where people all around the world converse. Where the fuck have you been?

Later that night he went down on her

I've seen it several times today, Aquafresh. Chill.

Isle of Man isn't that rare.. Antarctica, EU, North Korea and various random island nations are all way rarer

Fuckers had a kid that went on to win 8 years of the presidency, and they still want to go viral...

i want to go there so badly for the isle of man tt

hi, newfriend

>tfw even retarded have more sex that you

p sure they already was viral

u no nigga all up in that shit rawdog

is it common for downies to get married? i've seen married downies irl too.

>using his mentally retarded window licking boyfriend for e-fame

That's literally all those retards are good for.

As long as they don't have children I have no problems with this

DOWNED

You should, it's actually the best time to be on the isle, around 40k people come over from all over the world.

I need someone to talk to please.

I was recently released from prison after a 2 year + stint inside and I'm feeling hopeless and unironically considering suicide.

it dont think its common but it does happen i think. i guess theres a downie spectrum like there is an autism spectrum. the "smart" ones can live kind of normal lives, like they can have simple jobs, relationships etc. i guess the difference between a "smart" downie and a really stupid normal person is that big.

someday. what great scenery too.

R A R E

you could argue that those two do not have the mental capacity for happiness and their smiles are just sensory responses to all the 'oh they're so cute' comments they're getting

most likely someone set them up for this, dressed up just to parade them around I guess to prove that racism is wrong cause the retarded aren't racist

It kind of proves the complete opposite if you ask me...

no, i've met downies. they're not all mindless, just very dumb, like the other poster said.

Why did you go to prison? Are you black?

its from a Tim Tebow event called night to shine or something

They should have been gassed at birth, or left to the wolves.

he was there to shine her shoes, that explains it

I'm happy for these two, but I'm tired of people posting obvious genetic losers and trying to pretend that they're winning something.

These people have won nothing.

They got fucked by the God of Biomechanics from the start, and nothing is going to change that.

There's this push among leftists to bring everyone down to such a low fucking level, and it's absolutely disgusting.

Why do they never post winners?

Why can't they post the white, muscular stud who just cracked a state track record?

Why won't they post the white, resolute housewife who keeps her body banging but still has time to raise four white children in a nice home while Dad is stationed in Kuwait?

Why do leftists always cheerlead for losers?

Show leftists a transsexual black retarded amputee, and they clap like a bunch of fucking monkeys.

Show them a banker who's still married to his first wife, goes to church, and pays more taxes per year than most people will in their lifetimes, and they start flinging shit like hooligans.

This is mental illness.

This is photoshopped.

Why is the chinaman black?

It's a virtue signal post by a self righteous asshole parading around their retarded "sibling" as a circus freak just like we used to not so long ago. The difference is that this person is pretending that they are Jesus H. Christ in the flesh.

Hitler should have won

I hope they are sterile.

Nigger using his retarded brother to get attention.

Which one is the brother?

SLIDE THREAD!
Do not reply to OP.

sage

leftists wont post winners because it is niggers crushing all of those physical feats of strength my friend. yeah we always hear about the solider who is getting cucked after being sent away.

I remember clearing them from Tenpenny Tower

Those 2 are simple-minded enough that race REALLY means nothing.

It's not the racist fake anti-racism seen from SJW.

Two people with special needs who have something positive they can always remember.

Good for them