The End of Tomi Lahren's Career

>"I’m pro choice, and here’s why, I am a constitutional, y’know, someone that loves the Constitution."

Milo had Pedogate, Tomi has Abortiongate. This is the end of her career.

Nice to see all these fake conservatives being weeded out.

Wombs are not part of American land, therefore anyone inside a womb is not protected by the constitution.

Abortion is completely constitutional -- if an individual state wants to make it legal.

No abortion = more dark faces on welfare

Pro life are cucks

Stop this No-True Scottsman nonsense.the left is eating itself alive with this "you're not pogressive enough" shit. Don't follow them.

Tomi is pro-choice because she already had an abortion.

She didn't want to bring shame to her family with a mulatto. She got BLACKED.

Using the same logic, if anyone is inside my house they are not protected by the constitution?

I can therefore kill anyone that steps foot in my house?

How is a womb any different dumbfuck?

Reminder that fetuses have gills until the first trimester

So as long as you're okay with eating fish fuck off

I know, but as a culturally Catholic person with a moral compass, how do I convince myself that it's ok to be pro-choice?

This.
I'm super conservative but I'd abort much more than unwanted kids.

House is built on land
Womb is built in person

Not an argument.

The fetal genetic makeup is still fully comprised of 100 percent human DNA...not fish DNA.

There is nothing wrong with keeping the poor and stupid population in check.

I don't like fish so i'm good kekk

>implying you own the land and it is an independent sovereign state

Citizens are those born in the US, or to American parents. Citizens have US rights; non-citizens do not. Babies have not yet been born. Therefore, babies are not US citizens, and thus have no rights. QED, abortion is totally fine.

You can kill anyone who comes into your house without your approval or by state mandate (cops and such), right?

Pro-choice conservatives are the only good ones.
Why? How many lives are broken because of rape?
You need both a mother and a father to raise a child. A rapist and a victim are not a fucking family.

You do not become parents by simply having a child but by being able to raise it.

Aside rape, there is the case of non humans (half brainers, downies etc) being made. Such things must be left unborn.

Then, lest we forget, this is mostly a poor problem. The poor don't have enough safe sex. The poor usually, especially when young, don't make that great parents if the child is unwanted.

Woman is standing on land.

Woman grew the womb in American land by eating food that was bought in America.

>being a christfag

Kill
Yourself
Neocohen

>literally who

>no one cares

>abortion is a stupid wedge topic anyway

i'd like to give her something to abort

if you catch my drift

First off, who?
Second off, who cares?
And sage for shit thread.

Never liked this bitch, she doesn't don't read book (self-admittedly) and somehow I'm supposed to care about her 24 year old political opinions?

Also this
Statistically it's the 18-24 year old sluts like Tomi who have slaughter the most fetuses.

All these leftist talking points/character assassination threads are transparent as fuck, kike.

Shill harder you filthy yid. You're not worth $0.02 per post.

This is a divide and conquer kike thread, dont fall to it 4chin. Just because some right wing hot cunt stated she supports abortions and womens choice, doesnt make her a monster. If shes against mudslimes, against sjw culture, and pro white culture and statehood and nationality, then what the fuck is the point in dropping her?

fuck off jidf, you dumb fuck kikes

Stay out of this thread kangaroo fucker.

We don't want any descendants of rapists giving input in an abortion thread.

cut welfare = less abortions needed

>being an atheist
Good goy.

Bad argument, as any non-citizen still has all human rights.
A better argument is: if it can't survive outside the womb, then it doesn't have any rights.

Well, simple, it was God's will the child was aborted?
Okay that is silly. But, what you religious people have nice is the whole divine though of something above. Think of it as love. Can a child really enjoy life if the parents don't love eachother and love it?
A child is sinfree and will ascend to heaven if aborted. The mother will repent by later raising a child the right way.

>if it can't survive outside the womb, then it doesn't have any rights.
So I can go around axing all my neighbors' newborns then?

Well, you just have to think "I'm not pro-choice, I'm anti-nigger-proliferation".
It's as easy as that.

Yeah, still doesn't get rid of abhuman babies and rapebabies

They're not gills, they're ears forming.

I'll restate the challenge I issued in the last thread for the pro-choice individuals among us.

Can you prove that haploid cells, provided from a male and female homo sapiens sapiens, do not bond to become a zygote of homo sapiens sapiens? Can you show me that, in some situation, it can result in a zygote for a donkey, or a horse, or something that is not human.

To make it clear, I am not arguing personhood. Personhood is a theological argument. The human being is the scientific part.

It still had gills mate they just transform into the inner ear, the jawbone, and some bone structure in your sinuses or some shit

But evolution most def isn't really, you just start out with gills because God is a master troll

>Can a child really enjoy life if the parents don't love eachother and love it
What kind of idiot question is that? Yes he/she can.

Look on the bright side, brown people have more abortions that normal people.

>Nice to see all these fake conservatives being weeded out.

Nice to see so many Shareblue shills here telling us what to think.

/thread

>logs on facebook
Looks like I got some unliking to do

>be you
>be a white American
>be a descendant of native genocide perpetrators and slave owners
>feel entitled to input on abortion because you are the bastion of morality

I just want you to know that I'm hiding this thread because of the gore in your OP.

I'm indifferent to abortion as long a tax payers aren't the ones paying for them. 99.9% of then are because the two fucking people can't drop $5 on condoms. Plus it keeps black population in check.

Newborns clearly can survive, that is why no sane person would allow late pregnancy abortions.
23rd week seems like a good top limit, because at that time 50% would be able to survive outside the womb.

Even so, it is a "citizen" of the womb. It has something of a greedy symbiotic bond at that time, and the choice about the fetus carrying on is solely with the mother. Only her. And again, she loses that right after the 23rd week.

This.

Kill the shitskins by ANY means. Stop the bleeding.

Show me a self-sufficinet newborn and then I'll believe you.
>seems like a good top limit
Seems arbitrary desu
>It has something of a greedy symbiotic bond at that time
So do newborns

Love me some black and white fallacies.

But the federal government can't find abortions, it's been that way for years.

>atheist: good goy
>christian: good goy

Your move goy

I never said it was self-sustaining, but independent of the mother.
Until it's fully, in all possible cases (like said, up until week 23, or a bit less ) inseparable from the mother, the mother pulls the strings

>independent
Show me an independent newborn.

I am against abortion on a moral level, but agree with pro choice on a pragmatic political level.

Women are going to get abortions whether or not they are illegal, and in the case of them being illegal, would do so even if it were unsafe.

I'd rather have women given the safe option, than to be prisoner to their body and circumstances. I believe it is their right.

If you want to fight abortion, fight the reasons why they get them. I think you'll find the overwhelming majority of the cases are due to economic reasons.

t. noncuckservative

This is a fair neutral view desu

INDEPENDENT OF/FROM THE MOTHER
That is, any caretaker, be it medical staff or other people, sustaining it.

Embryonic transplants are a thing, user. Your argument is moot. The child is still human, alive, and you're killing it.

Jesus was the first man to name the Jew, but you know that and that's why you recoil in horror everytime the name Jesus is mentioned.

You'll see, kike, you'll all see. :^)

This bitch is dumb as fuck and a straight nobody. People like her, Milo, Gavin, etc are just tools to be used and discarded nothing more.

>I support the legalization of murder for sadists with controls put in place as otherwise sadists would kill their victims in overly cruel ways

plz go live in the jungle with the other savages

Its the only reason anyone on Sup Forums is pro abortion. Nigs get aborted at a very high rate. Its the one compelling argument to keep abortion legal. If you dont like it, challenge Sup Forums on that argument or don't bring up the subject at all.

I don't get that logic. Whats the difference between the mother keeping the fetus alive, and a machine keeping a person alive? Can we kill someone if a machine is keeping them alive?

He has a point though, just about anything you say is
>t.Dustbin of the Former British Empire

So are none of the brave men advocating infanticide for white children willing to argue against this point?

I guess that proves it then lads, leftists are child-killing commies, just like we always thought.

Not cowtowing 100% to an idealogy doesn' make you fake, it makes you quite the opposite. I'm sorry you can't form your own opinions on things.

not an argument

I don't think inconvenience is an excuse to kill a human. Not being financially ready? Shouldn't have gotten pregnant then you dumbshit. You shouldnt be able to kill your kid because you fucked up.

>tfw agnostic
Feels great man, I get all the freedom of not being religious without the annoying cuck part that comes with being atheist.

Yet whites die from abortion as well.

If the problem is minorities on welfare, couldn't the better solution be to reevaluate welfare?

You don't sound like you're against abortion in any way. In fact, the argument you use is always used by pro-choice advocates.

Hence, fuck off, you shill.

You call out Jews but your worship Jesus the Jew? Explain yourself.

>I haven't bothered to open the bible once in my entire life.

Or how about putting abortion counter measures in place? Like making the morning after pill freely available They'll be legal limits on it, since it's dangerous to administer it consecutively. That might teach them responsibility. That's another thing, sexual responsibility should be heavily preached in schools. I don't agree with libs making birth control and tampons part of their "free shit" quazi-marxist bullshit. However I do agree with educating women on the importance of keeping birth control on hand if they're ever planning to fuck. Morning after pills should also be available at free clinics for rape victims.
/thread
They are all just talking heads that helped /ourguy/ get elected.

You're implying it's always a womans choice in getting pregnant.

Inconvenience is not having enough money to buy a car. Pregnancy is much more extreme, and to call a fetus a kid is incorrect. I'm not going to get into a debate about life or viability. If you want to make an argument, make it. Don't spit out statements that merely imply your own beliefs.

This is one scenario where I believe fully a persons liberty to make an immoral decision should not be limited by the government.

It wasn't an argument, it was an insult
Also, do your self a favor and please stop quoting
>t.Stefan Molymeme
You just sound like a faggot

srs question though. There seems to be a lot of white nationalist Christians who hate Jews. Yet they worship a Jew...how do they rationalize that?

>Don't spit out statements that merely imply your own beliefs.
>spits out statements that merely implies his own beliefs

>Shouldn't have gotten pregnant then you dumbshit.

Pretty much.

>implying it's always a woman's choice in getting pregnant

Given the multitudes of ways women can get free birth control through welfare programs right now I would go as far as to say she has the choice to SIGNIFICANTLY lower her chances of getting pregnant even if she was raped.

Now if the bitch was on birth control and was raped by a nigger then by all means, abort the little rape-fetus.

Any other time is just a woman trying to have her cake and eat it too.

see
t.senpai

Not a shill. I believe abortion is morally wrong.

I also believe the government doesn't have the authority to limit the liberty of individuals to make immoral decisions. What's more, you already agree with me on this. There are countless things that we can do to ourselves, and each other that are not illegal that are harmful. We simply disagree over specific cases.

This is why American pragmatism has worked so well. It preserves the peoples ability to self lead with freedom and liberty, the freedom and liberty to do wrong, and allowing for culture to mitigate the propensity we have to do harm.

This is why freedom, as a method of governance is so effective.

The real argument that should be made is preaching prevention of unwanted pregnancy as apposed to abortion.
>This is one scenario where I believe fully a persons liberty to make an immoral decision should not be limited by the government.
Hurr durr muh NAP

This is pasta but here you go:

"Jew in the bible means "person from Judea".

Jew today means "the follower of Talmudism" which is the intellectual child of the pharisees who Jesus publicly denounced and called serpents and vipers. These were the people responsible for His crucifixion. These are the people who said "His blood is on us and on our children!" (Mt 27:25), which is the most widely cited instance of "anti-semitism" in the bible."

Read the whole gospel of Matthew (it's small) and you'll confirm everything I'm saying here.

>dude I want my nation to have DOUBLE the niggers and flooded with criminals and general children of single mother scum because of my cuck jew sand nigger religion that doesnt actually say anything about when you get your soul but has a passage where god advocates cheating wives having miscarriages anyway lmao

Every human being on this planet, not just the government, has the authority to limit your ability to murder a child.

The person hooked up to the machine is and has been, an independant person before the event presumably.
If they are not going to awaken and have indicated that they desire so, they should be let to die. I also think that a conscious dying person should also be able to opt for euthinasia.
I believe that my point is, people (conscious beings) should always be able to decide what goes on with their body. Fetuses are not people definitively for the first 2 months and arguably more.
A woman(person) should have the power to decide if she wants to allow a pregnancy to take place or not. It's a bodily function.

I'm not totally disagreeing with you, but fuck if it isn't a good idea that a woman knows how to use a tampon, and if free ones make the better, then fuckin take my money.

Those counter measures wouldn't solve the issues though. Women still need the option on a legal level.

nice divide and conquer tactic jew

egas

And nigs would still outbreed whites and vote welfare back in eventually. Everything comes down to the fact multi ethic, multicultural democracies dont work.

Breakup the republic and then we can talk about banning abortion.

The 'morning after' pill is still abortion.

It prevents the zygote from attaching to the uterus' wall. It does not prevent conception.

Oh look, Shareblue trying to further institute political litmus tests.

Get fucked.

>Fetuses are not people definitively for the first 2 months and arguably more.
[citation needed]

I don't support the murder of the innocent, so I am pro-life.

how productive and useful

you're basically a troll then

How?

Dude, you lost. Just leave
>Tomi Lahren is a pro-Israeli zionist, working for pro-Israeli Glenn Beck
ISHYDGGT

>people actually this is a healthy solution in the long run

Oh, there is so much more we can kill and justify it as a benefit to society.

People are sentient conscious beings. There are many ways to define personhood based on your beliefs.
This fact alone is the biggest reason for this issue to be a choice for the individual.

A zygote isn't yet a baby, retard. The moment it becomes a brand new living being is as soon as it's developed into something developing in the womb.

God damn you're retarded.

>You're implying it's always a womans choice in getting pregnant.

Wrong, I'm flat out saying that you have to expect the chance that you will get pregnant. Like you expect the chance of getting an STD. Would I be implying that It's always a womans choice in getting an STD?

A greater inconvenince doesn't dismiss it from being called an inconvenience. Don't get into a fight about semantics here please. Same thing with the calling it a kid. A 80 year old father see's his 50 year old son as his kid. A pregnant woman can refer to her baby as her kid kicking around in her.

I believe you're taking away someone elses liberty to life because that life is inconvenient to you. I see zero difference in pulling the plug on someone in a coma being kept alive on a machine for a few months, and pulling the plug on your kid while they are developing for the next few months.

I think the difference here is I see the fetus as a human being with rights who can't defend itself because it temporarily can't. While you don't view it as a human being with rights.