RAPE BY ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT @ SISTER'S HIGH SCHOOL

Dear Sup Forums,

My little sister goes to Rockville High and yesterday a 14-year-old girl was cornered in a bathroom and violently raped by two boys. One of the offenders was an illegal immigrant who did not speak English. He was from Guatemala and he's only been in the country for 8 months.

I'm fucking pissed about this because our county is super liberal and pretty much a sanctuary for undocumented immigrants. PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW ENGLISH and who could have been involved in gangs in their home countries are allowed to attend regular high schools. Meanwhile, liberals deny the destructive consequences of illegal immigration because they want to show everyone they feel white guilt. Even next year, there will be an influx of hundreds of new students to the district, the majority of which are probably illegal. If I were the parents of this girl, I would sue the school district for failing to protect my daughter. It's the least they're entitled to; the girl will be traumatized for a long time.

Please spread this around so the MCPS Board can't cover it up. The blood is on their hands!

twitter.com/ABC7Kevin/status/842789429278359552

Cool story, bro.

Post sister pics

fuck you, what if it were your sister or your daughter getting raped

>if
exactly

Sounds like she had a good time :D

Contact all the top right wing media outlets. They'll spread this.

crying on Sup Forums

is this a therapy site?

Based Guatemalans

Page 2: illegal boogaloo
I hope this motherfucker gets raped in jail

bump

This is going to haunt the people involved forever.
Make sure the officials are reminded of the consequences of their decisions.

Tell info wars or milo or sargon

Ayyy I live right around there.

>bitch gets raep'd
>you just cry about it and expect us to do all your work for you

Nah.

How about you get some good boys and take care of him instead of begging the cucked police to help you

oh wait, you're weak.

Bump

Goddamn mother fuckers need to be shot at the border. Militarize it immediately plz

What should I do? Who can I contact and are they willing to look at the story?

reminds of that faggot.

where are they now?

Alright page 3. The details are absolutely brutal, I wish I could hug this girl.
I'll see if I can contact some alt right figures and get them to comment on the story.

by spreading this infomation we remind people to remain vigilant. illegal immigrants abusing and terrorising the citizens and the system. fuck that noise

Like they give a fuck
Nothings gonna change until you start shooting the fuckers responsible as they leave their houses for work in the morning

Send Donald an email hell help you out bro.

send a paper copy to their homes every day for the rest of their lives

put a paper copy on their windshield every day while they are at work

send a paper copy to their relatives so they can read what their wonderful relative let happen

do not let this die

let this blow it wide open

>What should I do?

Get creative and stop relying on your shithole libtard city (or us) to do anything for you.

That is if you actually care and aren't just virtue signaling.

>The details are absolutely brutal

I lol'd.

if this isn't FBI you should lynch the spic. only way these people aren't going to come here and play the fool is if you off a few for it

this desu. its up to the community to act on it.
otherwise its going to be another south africa scenario

If it was my sister they would never walk again. Their legs would be mush and they would live through it

it sure is, it's definitely THE RAPY site

This, and report the illegal to ICE

>ht 0' 1"
Some bitch got raped by ant man?

>us
please stop insinuating im part of u faggot

He's on Sup Forums and asking anons. Therefore us. Fuckboy.

are you saying you'd feel better if the guy who raped the 14 year old girl spoke english

This was the worst possible thing you could do.

This forum likes to jerk itsekf off the thought of being some moral bastion for the dischevelled right wing youth, but it isn't that.

These spineless, gormless, cunts, will attack you at every chance they get. You're genuinely better off on Reddit with this mate. Hopefully you'll talk to your sister about safety.

no fuck off faggot

Cry about it for me.

consume massive dong

Maybe if you weren't as weak as OP we woundlt be full of subhumans who are rape-happy and allowed to do it by "based" police

>These spineless, gormless, cunts, will attack you at every chance they get.

You get "attacked" because YOU are spineless.

Now bin that knife.

this is true. the influx of users dont understand how boards work and thinks Sup Forums is a mass shitposting site wide

kek. i would think media would be more outraged if that happened. im curious hows the local coverage of this incident ? any from that area give us an insight

Baltimore County faggot here. Montgomery County is a fucking rich liberal faggot dump. Hope a liberal got what he/she deserves.

Weight: 125 lbs

Wtf was it a manlet stickman?

Lol, go praise kek you insane, lonely, cunts.

To think you rejects have any place to sound off about society is beyond a joke.

>Hope a liberal got what he/she deserves.

This.

He needs to stay behind bars for some time and then get deported.

>Lol, go praise kek you insane, lonely, cunts.

It's funny because I don't.

>To think you rejects have any place to sound off about society is beyond a joke.

Do you need a safe space?

I wonder how her parents feel about this. Are they going to try and manipulate her to feel guilty and turn her into an apologist

She probably already feels sorry for the enrichers.

>defending child rapists on the internet
Kill yourself ahmed. I'm not being ironic or shitposting. Kill yourself.

Montgomery county is happy to sacrifice as many girls as necessary so long as they can have their illegals in silver spring and Rockville. They brag about it. They'll call that rapist a dreamer and blame the girl for her privilege.

why do communities like this exist in america?

This whole fucking state will do anything it takes to keep illegal immigrants and even refugees. Baltimore City now has fully covered Muslim fucking women walking around in Harbor East and Fells Point. Montgomery County is literally the elite - Potomac and Bethesda. The DC elite who care not about the social costs of mass Third World immigration, because they're fucking rich. Well, someone's little girl got the Latino cock, and now THEY must suffer. He deserved a chance!

are you really scared of some spics you fucking faggot? shoot those wetbacks if they infringe on any property of yours (kids, wife, ect.) you should really be scared of niggers. wouldnt wanna be caught with one of them alone without a gun

>I wonder how her parents feel about this.

They're going to present their assholes and say I'm sorry to the rapist.

Find a pic in the yearbook of the 17 year old. Jose Montano. Show us a pic of the spic.

>The blood is on their hands!
... and on their penises.

kek, they flood liberal areas. They'll just say it was a cultural misunderstanding. They won't get charged and the cancer will spread.

Daaaayummm wish I had that much testosterone. Those little yuppie sluts have it comin'.

Ya'll white bois getting btfo how bout dah

Jk I'm white

Was the girl white

>rockville, maryland
hmm...

Kill someone faggot

Was the girl a mexican too?

Meh. Should just be killed.

Sad. Get them the fuck out.

wait montgomery county rockville? I live in Gaithersburg.

bump

oh and btw I've already sent emails to our local boards about illegals before. The cost of them in the schools to cover the budget shit they were complaining about a year ago.

start a gang my friend, I'm serious. Protect our women from sub-human trash.

Liberals

God damnit thanks for ruining my night, Id find these fucking spics and rape them. Genociding all shitskins is more justifiable by the hour.

contact Breitbart or infowars - they might run it. Asking here is not going to get you anywhere because it's full of degenerate losers that will respond with snarky bullshit

All y'all talking shit about the victim here deserve to get buttfucked too. It's not her fault, and it's probably not the parents fault either.

holy shit MUH DICK

>It was not suddently bred.
>It will not swiftly abate.
>Through the chilled years ahead,
>When Time shall count from the date
>That the Saxon began to hate.

You know what to do

>t. Muhammad

the description is fucking hot

I think I will read it more often while masturbating now

Kill yourself, fucking moron.

No youre not. U like it. Beaners cause more crime then muzzys in europe and u meme that all the time.
Thats what u get for not focusin on ur local problems

UNA PINGA

Well, user, this shit is at the top of /r/the_donald now. I think you got your exposure.

Nice

>Montgomery
Nice place in the past but like all nice white places they got lazy and let in too many shitskins. Really sad desu. I hope something happens to these people.
My suggestion is like just tell Breitbart and Drudge and stuff and get this out there. Maybe contact that Angels thing Trump is doing for victims of illegals.
As a NOVA fag, I am honestly willing to help you fuck these Pablos up if you can get addresses or something.
And honestly, fuck you faggots making fun of this shit. You should be pissed.

Where? MD or VA?

Find out if they are arrested. If so, find what cell. I will fucking help you tbqh

They'd be two dead spics if I was related to that girl.

Oral rape, anal rape, yeah, ofc.
Thanks for the fap material btw

>implying she didnt enjoy getting FRIJOLED by that squatemalans chorizo con queso

You must shoot them in their dicks op.

Find where their family lives and fuck with their family members, do horrible things. Wait at night and find their daily patterns.

Fucking seek justice

The law isn't gonna do shit other than deport or let our tax dollars feed and shelter them in jail. Test options aren't fair enough.

They deserve worse than both of those options and you know how to do it

Dish justice out.

post pic of girl

Pretty much this.

I wouldn't care about consequences. I'd find them and rape them myself than fucking skin them both alive.

We still have guns in this country so I'd coerce them politely with them. There's a line and they crossed it.

this is what i am also interested in

ok, his nose has been broken more than once, and i bet this guy is at least 19

This looks sus

See I believe in illegal immigration crackdown for this exact reason, and people that commit these horrific crimes deserve to be kicked out of our country. However, illegal immigrants that don't do anything wrong (besides immigrate illegally), who are just desperate for a better life here, shouldn't be kicked out because of that. There should be a pathway for illegal immigrants to eventually gain citizenship in this country, and we should be slightly more open in allowing people in. If this happens, illegal immigration wont be a problem.

MoCo is pretty much Cancer at this point, at least in DC proper we can segregate shitskins to certain areas. I could not imagine living somewhere like gaithersburg and having to pay 1500/mo for a shitty apartment and have a mexican family of 10 in the two bedroom apt next door

you americans need to take matters in to your own fucknig hands.

the second we stopped doing it literally everyone just GAVE UP THEIR GUNS because of the psychology of it, they thought "well I never use them to defend myself so why keep them, the police are there to do that".

DO YOUR FUCKING JOB AS A FREE AMERICAN AND STOP THIS SHIT FROM HAPPENING BY PUNISHING THOSE WHO DO IT.

bullets are cheaper

bump

If this is real I think OP needs to just fucking have this guy tortured and shot, America is full of gangs that can help with this.