Fat Shaming is Good

>Pic related

These people are not "beautiful." Seriously, this is just getting ridiculous. Comment's, Sup Forums?

>BTW does anyone have the skillset to turn this into a meme? This photo is trending rn on FB.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

objectively unhealthy.

Objectively unattractive

someone probably actually fucks this thing, feeding her ego.

We need to find who this son of a bitch is and lynch him, for the good of humanity

We need to create some sort of Flubber-Hunt movement.
Badges with symbols for "Lipids be gone!" to show our awareness to health.

Nothing about beauty of course, just so the SJW can't get any traction in their rage. Just health!

As staunch advocates for a pure lifestyle against diabetes and coronary diseases.
A small logo you can add to your emails, pics and webpages that shows you try to keep BMI within medically proven healthy levels.

Op what dost you wish the meme to say I serve kek

They know they're not beautiful. But they deeply believe that female beauty is subjective and susceptible to societal redefinition. They're trying to redefine society's notions of beauty so that they fit within it.

Mostly they're just trying to blame society for being ugly because it's easier on their psyche than blaming themselves. I mean, they're pretty much experts at self-deception. They deceive themselves all the time, otherwise they wouldn't cram all that food down their throats.

>"I do work out. I do diet. I starve myself. I have done everything, and this is just the body I have."

>"Oh, well, a ben and jerry's pint every 4 days isn't going to mess with my carb count. A bag of candies isn't that big of a deal. I'll drink only diet coke this week to make up for it."

Hahaha thank you, user. Do with it what you wish to serve the greater good.

Meh

I used to be fat. I'm a 5'6" turbo-manlet and I was 208 pounds. I am now a slim 135 pounds. I didn't do it for health, I didn't do it to feel better, I did it because I felt shame. I am now healthier and feel better. Shame is good, shame is how we grow.

Thing is, other people weren't the ones that shamed me. I felt bad, I was the one that thought of myself as fat garbage. I'd bet my left arm it's the same way for others too. When's the last time you heard someone actually get called fat to their face? These people are redirecting their own lack of self-confidence toward others. They're just mad at themselves and it's pathetic.

Anyway, now I'm in University of Nutrition and Dietetics. Losing the weight was a learning experience and it fixed my life since now I'll have a future. Thanks fat shaming.

When was the last time you fat shamed someone?

hahaha not bad! Straight and simple. get's right to the heart of the problem.

Yesterday. When the waitress I was talking to said I was skinny - I said, "Right, I wish I had poundage." She was objectively fat.

i bet she thinks donald trump is offensive.

I don't think that counts as fat shaming. She probably took it as you wanting to be fat like her. gjge

Now I'm just bored

Okay. Yeah it might not be out-right "fat-shaming." My point was, as a society as a whole, we should feel free to not feel ashamed for holding to objective standards of beauty, which are collectively decided by the majority of individuals. Beauty is a collectivist thing, right? We should be able to discriminate based on weight, etc. Hence, turning down plus-size models, etc.

Personally I think TLC has done a lot for the cause of fat acceptance. Whitney Thore is one of the most optimistic, healthy, inspiring women I've ever seen. I'm not even shitposting, I actually believe that.

Okay sure, lard is gross, but there comes a point where people acknowledge that sacrificing one's personal health is a sunk cost, a fait accompli. At that point, there's nothing left for these individuals but to try to keep a positive attitude and even get in shape. Admittedly, the latter rarely happens, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't respect fat people who make the occasional effort.

Hahahahahha great shit!!

Underrated

kek!

I want to contribute too.
Maybe it can inspire someone else to something better.

Das it mane

"you get back your sexdoll after you fuck me cis scum"

Stop stuffing your fat face # Fat ass America!

AH, MAH LEG!

Fat shaming is evolution

Good start!
Suggestion on elaboration (rephrase as you see fit)

30 years ago the camera used to add 10 pounds.
But the digital revolution advances fast.
Modern cameras adds 1000 pounds!

of course its ok to fatshame
anyone who submits to this shit is also causing it
those people are weak, in every sense
crush them, its the only way
this shit only got so far, because we allowed it too
if we dont stop this shit right now, and i mean everything, feminism, sexual perversion, sjw, all that shit, it will be 2 late
dont fuck look or even talk with fat cunts
never
make them feel bad
if we tolerate shit like that, our society is doomed
the day then will come, where we tolerate everything, every persion, every mental illness, and this shall not happen
have atleast some sort of respect for you as a human, for your ancestors, for life, and stop that jewish shit

I'm not a creative man.

Dude, it's not bad! Right to the point.

Keksimus Maximus. Wow, that's great. Damn.

This.

The whole problem is that there are always some degenerate nu-male manlets who will pipe these disgustingly fat cows

40 Keks. and that's actually true.

Literally helping them live more

Blame women who judge men based on something completely out of their control, not the short men themselves.

If women weren't such cunts about height then manlets wouldn't have to resort to fatties.

Lets just kill everyone with a bmi of over 30? Then we'll be a much more intelligent and clean society...

We need to shame them so they know its not ok

youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14

Jesus top kek. Great link lol

great post there kek

Subtle. I like it.

Fat shamed a friend of mine from 180 to 150. Fucker couldn't even run a quarter mile when I started teasing him.
>tfw now he's /fit/ LEO and I'm a desk jockey

BEST ONE YET. You score 1000 points for that one. This deserves to spread like the plague. KEK.

Success story. For real tho, it actually does work. Sometimes you need people to tell you the truth. Albeit, of course respectfully, and use humor when you must.

you do make a valid point here, but the fact remains that if these whales couldn't get pipe they would have no choice but to change

Lol true. Although, a lot of them move to the lesbian circle because the guys they do get are either creeps or extremely ugly.

Fuck this is disgusting. Terrible.

6 gorillion hrs in mspaint

Fucking kek

Snapchatted this shit.
Roast me.

hahah great! Perfect. Good job, solid.

PFFFFFFFFFFBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAP~pshh

another episde of "everyone else is responsible for my own self esteem"

LOL. Just saw your jpg title, fucking hilar. "Hershe." Perfect name for the meme.

disgusting beast needs to be gassed.

HOLY FUCK. Prime.

Short women are also the ones who create manlets. They can't do anything right KEK!

>tfw 6'2" man married to a 5'2" woman

guess I have to hope i only get daughters

>on dating website
>see fat girl with eight photos, none show any of her body
>bio claims she doesn't feel she should have to put up photos because medication has made her put on some weight recently
>but she is perfectly happy with herself
>don't message her if you don't like fatties, though
>message her saying it suggests insecurity and will attract bad men to her
>sends me back a wall of text saying she isn't insecure and blocks me before i can respond

>6'2 taking all the short qts
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>t. manlet

One of your 5'8 sons is going to kill you in your sleep.

Dank.

>Lipids be gone!
Holy fucking kek, criminally underrated post.

It's actually pretty fucked up because the reverse is basically impossible. That is to say a manlet having a happy relationship with a tall woman.
At 5'2 she was supposed to go to a man around 5'6.5 in height and this guy was supposed to get a wife around 5'9.5.

Helga, "Destroyer of Worlds."

>genetics

underrated post

Not gonna lie, dominating tiny women is really fun

assez bon user

>that hand

>tfw 5'5 and gf is like 5'6
it's a weird kind of feel

Remember when fatties used to say beautiful on the inside? Remember that movie Shallow Hal? When did that stop applying? Fatties are such horrible people now they completely lost the only argument they had.

I would rather cut a hole in the silicone doll and fuck it rather than fuck her.

Dude...that's so true. Literally the one empathetically geared argument they had is now lost...kek

#stubbylyfe

i'm sorry user

I need some kind of treatment to help my lust for fatties

I'm amazed I don't see a tattoo in there

here's your treatment
i banged a fatty once, went to eat her out, she tasted like mustard

I've known girls that, if they had that much excess fat on their whole body, they'd diet for a week.

They were good looking girls.

her fucking hand has fat on it
HER FUCKING FINGERS HAVE FAT ON THEM
HOW

Here ya go. KEK.

Strong correlation with the initialization "BBW" becoming widely known?

>6 gorillion
Reported for anti-semitism.

Does this fat acceptance thing ever involve men?

>I starve myself
>still fat

I've heard that shit so many times my eyes just gloss over as soon as they utter it.

>manlets wouldn't have to resort to fatties.
Speak for yourself, beta.

it's mostly just fat women. us fat men don't get covered by the body positivity movement

>Hardly.
It's quite literally a never ending circle of "isms."

Feminist "Fat-Acceptors" spend almost no time defending fat men...therefore being "sexist."

>It's a giant cluster-fuck

would bang