PRE-HAPPENING: WHITE HOUSE FALSE FLAG

cbsnews.com/news/laptop-trump-clinton-information-stolen-secret-service/?ftag=CNM-00-10aac3a

>Secret Service laptop "stolen"
>information on Trump and Clinton
>"important files on Pope Francis"
>"considered a compromise of national security"
>all government devices able to wiped remotely
>so just wipe it
>Trump leak
>45D chessmaster
>God Emperor
>anons we are about to witness the biggest happening of all time
>globalists BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36215
nydailynews.com/new-york/laptop-trump-tower-floor-plans-stolen-secret-service-article-1.3001078
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

user I'm hard right now

whats going on

op is LARPING again

WH basically just leaked Pedogate info

Same shit happens every couple of years but good luck finding anything about it the way google cleans up messes.

Holy fuck if he leaked the entire laptop as a means to expose it all. Makes sense in a perverse way. I had a kind of quizzical moment with the story just in how much exposure the theft was given and then specifically invoking Hillary Clinton and the Pope. Has all the accouterments of a real big habbning

>Pope Francis reminds her of John Podesta

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36215

This

We haven't had a good happening in months.

It's a bogus cover story. Leak imminent with explanation as laptop stolen.

The look when your realize it's all about to end really, really badly.

Bullshit.

I WANT TO BELIEVE!!

fucking diamonds over here

someone is establishing plausible deniability.

If digits pic related will happen. Soon.

SOON

Deploy DNC nuclear arsenal.

Moloch is about to get so epicly ass blasted

(((delet)))

SOON

All I want are for some Jews to get put in jail and some niggers to get the death penalty. Is that too much to ask?

>sent from iPhone

I can never tell if this guy is wearing a revolutionary war era wig or is just an old chick.

Someone needs to make a movie poster of 2016/2017 in the style of a star wars poster.
Can't into photoshop well enough to make a real good one though

Forgot pic

He just submitted his evidence today. SS would be part of any investigation/evidence collection. Think this is to let folks know it's out there so it can't be deep sized by the committees.

ohhhhh shit

can someone expand or debunk this PLZ??? been posting this with no luck :(

the Pope in a Podesta private party...

Oy vey

Thread bump

Oh dear lord this is being slid.

bumperoni

Now we know why....
pic related

OP, you abandon your own thread?

KEK

What's in the infamous "Life Insurance" file?

Someone should make a series of Trump movie posters as if the past 1 1/2 years are a series

I need a better pic

wheres the proof?

People have been saying this for months that pedogate arrests are coming "this week"

He is going to use this as an excuse to disband the Secret Service and create his own personal SS that swear loyalty to only him.

This is how fascism starts

Does anyone have the Trump time travel thread saved?

English God Dammit

Wait never mind I had it

NYPD has the pics.

He already has blackwater.
Capitalism at its finest.

is wikileaks scheduling another dump ?

Comey is working for Clinton, so trump created a false flag to leak compromising emails

Prediction: trump ends in jail for this, Clinton rightfully takes her place as president

Well how did I miss this thread?

It's too bad there's already enough evidence out there about Trump's involvement, but it's not covered on the news and not enough people care.

3.2mb fucker how much bigger of a file do you need?

I'm on my phone faggot

That's a cardboard cutout of the pope you autismotron

I don't like Hillary either. I just want pedophiles exposed.

That came out wrong.

ops, quite retarded of me :D

And I wouldn't doubt Bill's involvement either, with the number of times he rode the Lolita Express.

witnessed.

He's not a pedophile

Now that part is FACT. Also Hillary

Tucson mayor is in trouba

I have my doubts. He did business with enough of them knowing full well what they were, gong as far as allowing his own daughter to work under Casablancas. He surrounds himself with them and turns a blind eye. Just as bad. And some of the stuff he has said about underage girls is not okay. Time will tell.

Where do I sign up?

It happens

She looks like she's just realized the gig is up.

That was after her meeting with Comey the other day.

holy shit include me in the cap OP
hi mom
quads get pls kek

There wasn't even a stolen laptop.

The point was to get it out into the media and put the pope and Clinton in the same story.

The part about the floorplans is something Trump would think of. It's only to get the media to talk about tromp and something related to him that makes it look bad for him.
It's all just excuses to leek files.

It's also a way to communicate to Clinton, pope and others that shit is about to go down.

Disagree. Probably found out the extent when he went on the trip. Never went back. Also They didn't get pics of him or Hillary would be prez now. The daughter thing is BS

Has 'the pics' of what? Bill Clinton balls deep in a 7 year old? Hillary tongue deep in a 10 year old? Obongo ordering $65k worth of hot dogs?

yes

No pics of Trump, moron. You're the one accusing Trump of being a pedophile. Can't believe I'm even acknowledging you.

>all government devices able to wiped remotely

But in this case, "The information on the laptop CANNOT be remotely erased, sources said."

A neighbor, Mike Mignuolo, 73, theorized the thief was from nearby Brighton Beach, a Russian enclave.

"It's a very big deal,” a police source said.

"There's data on there that's highly sensitive,” the source said. “They're scrambling like mad.”

nydailynews.com/new-york/laptop-trump-tower-floor-plans-stolen-secret-service-article-1.3001078

Well if they are just going to hold on to the rest of Vault 7 (still 99% of it to release) then that would be shitty

If he is a pedo I would hope he gets the rope too, but there is absolutely nothing linking him to it. Especially not to the degree of some of these other globalists.

They already tried to link him to epstein(who the clintons were huge friends of) and came up with nothing. They wouldn't try to drag him through it if he was apart of anything they were.

Honestly!

They're gonna. Nobody knows when

IF you think this is true, then the opposition already knows you think this.

Who?

classical paintings for ants

HOLY SHIT COULD THIS BE THE APRIL 3rd announcement?

It's not like they have some super special hard drives that are constantly internet connected at a hardware/firmware level to allow remote wiping (at least not to my knowledge).

All the thief would have to do is pull out the hard drive and copy it, no chance of remote wiping happening.

I want to believe Scully

Finestein's face after meeting with Comey

>SS agent leaves laptop with classified info in car (?????)
>someone comes along at 3 am and steals laptop (random? scouted? setup?)

Regardless of WHO stole/received the laptop, the fundamental problem is whether the SS agent was incredibly incompetent or was willing to throw away her career and reputation in order to promote a false flag. Both are unpalatable and unreasonable circumstances wrt reality.

Strange indeed

>Regardless of WHO stole/received the laptop, the fundamental problem is whether the SS agent was incredibly incompetent or was willing to throw away HER career and reputation in order to promote a false flag. Both are unpalatable and unreasonable circumstances wrt reality.

found the problem.

Is there a YouTube link of this morning?

How is it BS? Ivanka started working for Elite at 15. Trump knew Casablancas founded the company and was friends with him. He knew his reputation of fucking underage girls. Why would a father do that? He's greedy and doesn't mind paedophilia. If it can be debunked, I'm all for hearing about it, but everything I've looked up stacks up unfavorably for him. And don't just shoot it down because you support Trump. If he's a pedophile or involved in human trafficking he deserves punishment.

Maybe he was getting the boot soon and was selected for this job and got some nice things under the table. Or it wasn't a SS agent. But who knows..

>He knew his reputation of fucking underage girls.

Bump of predicting great happenings.

Shill