Practical and reasonable suggestions for how Sweden can be saved

Practical and reasonable suggestions for how Sweden can be saved.

Hard Mode: No Nukes

Other urls found in this thread:

clasohlson.com/se/Rep/Pr314893000
routesnorth.com/planning-your-trip/you-never-knew-this-about-sweden/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallout_shelter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nukes wouldn't even kill us. We have more bomb shelters than any other country per capita. We're practically unkillable by force

i think the key for turning the entire western europe around is Germany or possibly France. If Germany were to become nationalistic it would probably turn all other countries in that direction as well. Doesn't seem to be happening though

SD becoming biggest party and forming a ruling coalition is definitely possible but it won't be enough to turn everything around

Bacon rain.

Germany shouldn't be nationalistic. That will just turn the entire world against right-wing ideologies. France would be a better idea, since they're the other pillar of the EU.

The government has lost its finesse when it comes to propaganda. SD is growing. And when they are big enough to control state television, we will be saved

binland starts housing projects near crise-areas. everyone realises this way we can help waywayway more people than when importing them. importing them is now seen as immoral as it's money misuse. binland saves yurope. bin

You just have to let things play out organically until the actual Swedish people get angry enough to do something about it. If they fail, well they deserved to, only the strong deserve to go on existing.

INTERNERA! DEPORTERA! REPATRIERA!

Drones.

How far off is that? Will it be too late by that point?

I'm not sure there's ever been a country with a greater case of Stockholm syndrome than Sweden. No pun intended

Germany is by far the biggest economy and the biggest influence over europe and the EU, their past doesn't matter, everyone still wants to kiss their ass.

France is possible but I don't think they are enough, they are not as influential as Germany in any way. If Germany continues in their current path Europe can never turn around completely

Fourth Reich

If Germany has a nationalist leader then the Jewdia and the libtards are going to paint him or her as the next Hitler. It's going to ruin all the momentum the alt-right has established.

Unsentimental repatriation, forced sterilization of Mischlings, the establishment of a Gulag archipelago in Lapland and martial law for a couple of years.

a deep freeze

I have 0 hope for Germany, they're in the worst place of all European countries. Far worse than us, because at least here we have SD polling huge numbers and we got hit by the Trump effect. Peter Springare should be hailed as a national hero.

That said, it will take a lot more than that to turn things around. It's way too easy for people to turn a blind eye regarding immigrant crime rates when the (((media))) outlets refuse to report on them in an honest fashion. America solved this problem organically with alternative outlets, and imo this is key. (((They))) are pushing their agenda, we need to push ours even harder. And we don't even need to lie or exaggerate, just letting the truth out in the open is all that's necessary. Swedes aren't stupid, we're seeing that in the polls already. It's just too bad that SD will most likely cuck out even more than they already have. Kicking nationalists out of the party isn't going to help our country, it's only helping their own standing in the eyes of the (((establishment))). I really wish it was just a ruse to get a proper foot in the door, but it doesn't seem likely.

>We have more bomb shelters than any other country per capita
Wrong tense: "had" - It's not the 60s anymore.
Nowadays they count subway stations and pretty much anything as a shelter to avoid telling us the real shelters been decomissined for budget reasons. So I would recommend nukes.

But for Hard Mode, good old CIA can probably incite a coup among sandniggers to kill the parlament and in the end it would piss off Swedes so much the liberal males swallows the redpill and join forces to kick them out and restore traditional values-

there is no way, not even nukes are enough. I hate my fellow countrymen more than anything. Quislings and degenerate scum. My genes are defect, Swedes are the niggers of whites.

no european country wants to ruin their relationship with germany. their import is almost twice compared to the import of france and their export is more than twice as big

Yeah, you are probably right about Germany.

I don't believe the amount of brainwashed swedes is that big. the biggest problem is the oblivious working class who vote S every election because they simply always have. the second biggest is the amount of immigrants who vote S or V for welfare and they are becoming a quite large portion of the voters

clasohlson.com/se/Rep/Pr314893000

kys snownigger

What I meant is that it's easy for people to wave it off like it's no big deal, because the riots and the crime waves are happening in smaller, concentrated areas around the bigger cities. Couple that with a silenced media using diversion tactics (Paolo Roberto) and traditional voters aren't going to change. Even when we're paying huge amounts in taxes and the quality of our societal welfare services are continuing to spiral down, people just don't care to ask what the hell they're paying all those taxes for anyway. Ridiculous.

>create some sort of major scandal
>in the fog of politics, while politicians are distracted, launch the largest red pilled propaganda campaign ever
>it's inevitable that during this time a young Swedish girl will be raped (maybe killed)
>she becomes the face of the new Sweden, the right Sweden,
>organize marches, demonstrations, film videos for YouTube, write articles, get celebrities on board like Felix pewdiepie on board
>start calling for resignations of ALL enemies of the Swedish people.

This is part 1, but it will be a long road Swede Bros.

Now is the time to prepare. Find your allies in your community, family, bros, the men and women in the bars that speak free as drinks flow. Befriend them w/o scaring them.

Tune and prepare your meme war craft & skills whatever it may be - illustrations, videos, photographs, writing, song writing, lifting, fashion, sports, traditional Swedish culture food, art, crafts, - whatever. Everyone has something they can contribute.

If youre just autistic and never leave the house- start saving or creating Sup Forums infographics, statistics, articles, to be unleashed when the time is right.

Only you can save your country. As an American I can say without a degree of doubt that you can do it, you can save Sweden. And just as important, Sweden is worth saving.

When the time comes America and all Sup Forums nations will fight by your side. It will be an honor.

This is the road map.

Include me in the screencap.

>good old CIA
wants Europe gone.

I'll say it again swede, listen up:
Forced Desegregation
The only way to fix Sweden is by separating non-swedes from each other and making it illegal for them to live too close to one another. It prevents them from forming counter cultures and forces their children to want to fit in thus causing them to assimilate to Swedens culture as oppose to them rejecting it and forcing theirs on the swedes.
Also at schools you're going to have to keep the brown kids away from each other, put them in different classrooms and prevent teachers from putting them in the same teams during group assignments, you want to force them to interact with a Swedish majority so they in an attempt to fit in conform to a Swedish identity instead of a mooslim or "Syrian" identity.

Send a bunch of money to /ourguys/.

Good post!

>pic of eurotrash le blonde /ourgirl/
>retard campaign shud work guize

nah

I get your point, but I disagree completely. The only way is deportation and repatriation, or we will end up with a massively different, and unsafe, society either way. Assimilation could have worked if there was a plan for it from the beginning, but there wasn't, and now it's too late.

This could work

Next years election is all or nothing. By 2022 we're going to be too far gone if we continue at this rate.

I hope for your sake sanity prevails but I'm skeptical.

Last election in 2014 would be my first election, I was demoralized and didn't even go to the polling booth. I lived at the time with my single mother in a shitty area, throughout my childhood I saw how this once beautiful lower middle class area filled with families deteriorate and turn into a ghetto filled with crime, grafitti and drugs. The sound of Swedish kids laughter got replaced with arabic incoherent screaming. Worsts times were around new years when they chimpout for weeks with their firework.

Biggest mistake of my life was not to vote in 2014, and since it has only gotten worse while my family is even worse off and the taxes just keeps rising. Just fuck everything.

>No Nukes

fuck that, use nukes retard faggit

>bomb shelters

>Some of these shelters were built between the First and Second World Wars to help save civilian lives in the event of an aerial raid, but many more were built during the Cold War, when the fear of a nuclear attack gripped Sweden.

routesnorth.com/planning-your-trip/you-never-knew-this-about-sweden/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallout_shelter

>Germany has protected shelters for 3% of its population, Austria for 30%, Finland for 70%, Sweden for 81% and Switzerland for 114%

Could the Swedes give a quick rundown? Who would want to bomb or nuke Sweden?

This is for some (((business men))) and the construction workers earn some bucks, right?

Terrorism works.

What I don't get about Swedcuckistan is that the government lets mudshits get away with murder. Why doesn't the native population just start chimping out like the mudshits?

Whenever someone is charged with a hate crime, KILL THE JUDGE AND PROSECUTOR. Whenever the Jew owned paper prints a phony story about how great immigration is, KILL THE NEWSPAPER EDITOR. Whenever the police put Swedes in jail for non-violent protesting while letting muslims get away with rape, KILL THE POLICE CHIEF.

The dirty little secret is that ALL authority on earth is derived from VIOLENCE. If you are unwilling to commit violence to achieve your aims then you have already lost.

>Why doesn't the native population just start chimping out like the mudshits?

I honestly don't understand this either. How bad do things have to get before citizens start revolting?

>Practical and reasonable suggestions for how Sweden can be saved.Hard Mode: No Nukes
We need just one spark in Western Europe to ignite the masses. My thoughts is to orchestrate an event where turks in Europe chimp out.

1. Create fake hidden camera video of supposedly politicians talking of deporting all muslims, closing all mosques and if they resist they will go to a detention zone.

2. Have cuck looking natives warn the roaches or muslims throughout the target country and see if they will really force a big happening.

3 we need a final enough is enough moment.

Northern Sweden secedes and becomes the true Sweden, then invades the south

Refugees and Muslims is the key problem because it's what the normie cuck liberals obsess with. It's the rallying point for progressives.