39% APPROVAL RATING

>39% APPROVAL RATING

AHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C9enMPQtsdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So almost half approved of him? So?

I disapprove of you that must mean I'm right.

>39%
>ALMOST HALF

AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA

>(((polls)))
just take the offset from the people that said trump had < 1% chance of winning, and add it to that

He's like Ric Flair the more you hate the bigger he is.

youtube.com/watch?v=C9enMPQtsdA

Medias always right fuck you

woah sugoi na!

I really can't tell anymore if ShareBlue in the picture name is real ShareBlue or a joke anymore

tfw hillary was gonna win according to polls
neck yourself op

>Russian shills are here

Welcome, comrades.

do you autists from le_donald have any idea how probabilities work?
just because someone has a low percentage of winning doesn't mean they aren't going to win.

>1% chance of Trump becoming president

CAUSE NOTHING REALLY MATTERS

>d-don't worry, these polls are totally accurate even though they were way off for the general election

blow it out your ass shill

I wonder what the standard deviation is, bet its somethibg like 10-15
Also. Sage

Because he sucks.
He is a cry baby.
Didn't drain the swamp. Just filled it with billionaires. IB$ billionaires are successful.
And he sucks (((their))) cock.

general election polls were accurate shill. the state polls were the ones that were not accurate with some left leaning news orgs. how is that way off? its clearly within the margin of error, unless you're only looking for extreme left leaning sources in which case you're a cherry picking reddit fag

>polls

Didn't you learn?

It's because he's pushing for Ryancare. Needs to back off that shit.

>his approval rating is low
>therefore you should dislike him
Im not going to change my opinion of Trump because others dont like him.

(((polls)))