Twitter.com/occdissent/status/842412452306391042 (embed) (embed)

twitter.com/occdissent/status/842412452306391042 (embed) (embed)

amren.com/podcasts/2017/03/south-african-whites-prepare-for-anarchy-suidlanders-racial-conflict/

>1/ Listen up, everyone. I just got a very disturbing phone call about a grave subject

>2/ As many of you know, the president of South Africa, Jacob Zuma, recently announced that the blacks should gang up on Whites

>3/ Just as we predicted, the Rainbow Nation failed and is about to go the way of Zimbabwe

>4/ The government of South Africa is about to seize the land of the White minority. They are launching a real White genocide

>5/ White South Africans are in the United States and are reaching out to the Alt-Right

>6/ South Africa is on the verge of civil war. It is that serious. The shit is about to hit the fan

>7/ White South Africans are asking for our help. They're trying to get the word out about what is happening to the White community

>8/ The Whites of South Africa are already thinking in terms of how to raise money to defend their communities

>9/ If you haven't already done so, you need to contact your congressman and get them up to speed on what is happening in South Africa

>10/ We also need to put real pressure on @POTUS to intervene on South Africa

>11/ Jared Taylor did a podcast with the Suidlanders about this subject

>12/ The podcast gets to the serious part around the 29:00 minute part

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/12/06/just-10-states-resettled-more-than-half-of-recent-refugees-to-u-s/
stopwar.org.uk/index.php/news/1356-demonising-putin-when-it-was-the-west-that-provoked-the-ukraine-crisis
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/222973
jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Desmond-Tutu-Israel-guilty-of-apartheid-in-treatment-of-Palestinians-344874
haaretz.com/mugabe-attacks-jews-urges-whites-to-leave-1.68679
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2016/02/bds-movement-lessons-south-africa-boycott-160223072813078.html
algemeiner.com/2016/11/30/south-african-jewish-leader-tells-parliament-anti-israel-sentiment-in-country-often-degenerates-into-antisemitism/
allafrica.com/stories/201611280574.html
timesofisrael.com/despite-vicious-anti-semitic-rhetoric-south-african-jews-say-daily-life-not-disrupted/
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2010/sep/29/south-africa-boycott-israel
youtube.com/watch?v=fxEweP2TiMk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for cheap plane tickets.

I work at an airport, and SA qts want to marry me?

Reminder that apartheid SA was a zionist proxy

bump

Get the fuck out you shill insect. They were the only ones willing to help them whilst you KEKS put them under sanctions.

Either way the whites are based and need saving.

Reminder that the Boer is more than welcome to come home

this, the west shamelessly abandoned the Boers to their death

I wouldn't mind taking a couple of people in if they don't steal shit from me and if they don't mind eating poor people's food like I eat while I go to college.

>Be you, a worried user
>Open up GIMP 2.0
>Get the fonts: 8514oem, Steamster. Use 8514 for the top, Steamster for the bottom. Always bold both.
>Background color: HTML notation b06800
>Red bar color: ed1f1f
>To get that image color in GIMP: 1) Right click -> colors -> desaturate -> lightness; then 2)right click -> colors -> threshold
>Final step, foggy/cloudy effect: Right click -> filters -> render -> clouds -> fog, adjust opacity to suit

GET MEMEING LADS

Is there an official law of return for the descendants of Dutch Settlers?

First for the idiot that tried to smear respected WW2 historian DAVID IRVING. He was wrong and talking about David Icke. David Irving has done over a year in jail for telling the truth on what he has discovered in German archives and at historical sites.

>Back to SA
We must defend the whites living there or give them a place to flee to. You are all welcome to the USA. The good you will do will far outweigh the bad.

>Pic is Respected British Historian David Irving

Any other sources than a podcast?

Could be wrong but I see it as USA funded it > Israel built it > SA used it.

The kikes refused to obey the sanctions is all. One instance where they were right and we were wrong, to our shame.

is this 'civil war' actually going to happen?

hope it does desu should be a walk in the park for the whites so long as kike-run US doesn't support the nigs. maybe the SA whites can appeal to russia for help

Was there ever a more aesthetic battle rifle than the FAL?

could we get Sons of Liberty International to help em out? start a fundraiser?

I guess he'll be fine explaining why Zuma and Malema control more than 70% of seats in parliament together and both say whites need to give up their land

Or explain why security is such a huge industry in South Africa

Or explain why the Rand has fallen to its lowest value since the 1980s when sanctions were crippling SA's economy

which area of SA has the highest concentration of whites?

Fuck off snownigger.
Fuck I hate stormfag, you queers will hang first so the Jews can watch.

The kike is better than you.

Why don't you have an official adopt a south african website or something where people can adopt south african families that are in need of help?

user most of what you just said was nonsensical bullshit

No, but we now have two parties in parliament with real and executable plans to make repatriation possible for the Boer.
Globalism really fucked their chances in the past, there's nothing we can do about that. Now is the time to move forwards and protect our blood.

Memes from last thread

how is SA's gun regulations atm?

>tfw my Granddad and my Grandma's friend used the SLR in the Vietnam war

Im sorry this is honestly the first time I wrote to anyone in public office and to be honest I recently just moved here to South Dakota so I dont know much of policies or what you personally have control over, but due to the situation rising in South Africa I believe something has to be done.

Im sure you are aware of the racial tensions cause by President Jacob Zuma, who recently announce that all black Africans should unite to against white Africans. Zumas administration has plans to seize all white owned lands by force, and would call for a white genocide. As a nation that stands for the human rights of those around the world, we cant allow something as massive as a genocide to happen.

In 2016, the US has taken in 12,587 refugees from Syria alone. That is only the second most from a country we have taken with the Democratic Republic of the Congo being the most at 16,370. More than 68,000 white Africans have already been massacred due to the racial tensions brought upon current and past administrations. As a nation with high morals and value human life, we can not accept this at all. If we can bring them into our community and let them know they have a safe home and away from potential racial war, we can prevent a bloodshed of many lives.

I know this is not your authority and you do not have a say in how many refugees or where they are accepted, but if we can have your support and let those know about the Plight of white South Africans, hopefully we can reduce death, heartache, and preserve life of those who currently have theirs in danger. Please... all we need is a voice and we can save many lives because of this. Included I have sources, news articles, and all the information in case citation is needed. Thank you for your time.

-Hector Carrion

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/12/06/just-10-states-resettled-more-than-half-of-recent-refugees-to-u-s/

amren.com/podcasts/2017/03/south-african-whites-prepare-for-anarchy-suidlanders-racial-conflict

I too volunteer to marry a pretty Afrikaner

Idk, the ANC are supposed to have chink commie backing

Amusingly Gauteng province does

Followed by the Western Cape

Whites are pretty much fucked if a race war starts. Amusingly Gauteng is only 2% of South Africa's land area yet has 1/5 of the people. Niggers claim that that land is their ancient homeland that whites stole despite it lying in the "worst" climate area in South Africa that isn't outright Kalahari desert areas.

100 years ago Gauteng was something like 80-90% white.

surely your current government would let them return if there was a threat of genocide against them?

Most Brits have already gone back to Bongland already

ANC-ruled democratic South Africa is THE most hostile non-islamic non-communist country to Israel.

stopwar.org.uk/index.php/news/1356-demonising-putin-when-it-was-the-west-that-provoked-the-ukraine-crisis

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/222973

jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Desmond-Tutu-Israel-guilty-of-apartheid-in-treatment-of-Palestinians-344874

haaretz.com/mugabe-attacks-jews-urges-whites-to-leave-1.68679

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2016/02/bds-movement-lessons-south-africa-boycott-160223072813078.html

algemeiner.com/2016/11/30/south-african-jewish-leader-tells-parliament-anti-israel-sentiment-in-country-often-degenerates-into-antisemitism/

allafrica.com/stories/201611280574.html

timesofisrael.com/despite-vicious-anti-semitic-rhetoric-south-african-jews-say-daily-life-not-disrupted/

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2010/sep/29/south-africa-boycott-israel

Better than allowing the Chicoms to take over Africa.

Is this going to be an actual happening? Lack of them recently...

o7

Not insane. You need a license to have one legally. Simple process. Just write a test, get a background check, do some formal training and you're done. Or be a black criminal and none gives a fuck.

Why do people make shitposting images like this?

Members of the Ossewabrandwag were in the Afrikaner Broderbond and among the founding leaders of Apartheid, Israel actively trained Mandela because Golda Meir saw South Africa as both a capitalist and Neo-nazi state and wanted blacks to help her defeat Arab and South Africa antisemites.

That would depend on how deep the globalism goes and whether the general public would riot if they didn't help the Boer.

I kind of like this picture

US aid to Israel wasn't very substantial during this period. in fact US had several embargoes on Israel during the 1980s when Israeli aid to SA was at its peak.

US did funnel some weapons to Israel which were then sent to SA which were then sent to their allies in ANgola though.

I can take up to 20 South Africans or 6 families onto my lot, but we should need to build makeshift huts out of wood and stuff. Or I could start a tent colony on my lot. It's even on sacred holy ground and I only have 2 neighbors, so there's that.

Fuck off, Podesta

Should be luzy if true OP.

lol

Karma.

>the jews traded with whites when nobody else would so that they could pocket some extra sheckels

wow, more shocking revelations at 11!

What in the image is wrong? Israel was the #1 provider of weapons and resources to apartheid SA from around 1968 to 1988.

Civil war is too civil of a way of putting it

If violence does break out the niggers will maybe attack rich whites first, but they'll mostly only go for soft targets. Once they're fighting over the spoils it'll all break down into anarchy since whites provide the tax income that keeps the system afloat.

Doctors from China and India move to the UK and US and Australia, they don't move to South Africa. Doctors in South Africa are disproportionately white. So are farmers. The people that keep SA running are whites. With whites unable to do so the whole thing will break down and the niggers will start starving, dying of AIDS complications (because they need medical treatment to survive) and just general violence as they kill each other or get killed trying to break into White Strongholds.

Frankly it will be at least as bad as the Congo War.

as far as I am aware my direct ancestors have not mixed with afrikaaners despite being in RSA for several generations. I could probably guess if someone's an afrikaaner by looking with some accuracy, although there has obv been mixing between the populations.

afrikaaners have a distinct accent. most learn some afrikaans (compulsory in school as a second language often). english speakers often dislike having to learn it. I could speak a bit by the end of school (lost a fair bit now), and developed a bit of an appreciation for the language.

You've very clearly created it for shitposting purposes to be a cunt.

There won't be any "civil war"

white south africans are a bunch of prissy liberals who feel shamed over apartheid. They'll flee the country and aren't fighters anymore.

what in the image is wrong? how is it shitposting?

Which of those south african weapons werent given by Israel?

What are you doing in Argentina John?

>tfw my dad used the FAL in the Bush War

youtube.com/watch?v=fxEweP2TiMk

>BLF
>Black First Land First

>tfw apartheid's main assault rifle was made by Jews

>Congo War.
Maybe roland the headless Thompson gunner will show up

Is there anywhere to find south african's in need of support? They obviously don't visit Sup Forums except for that one guy. Or maybe the ones who would need help don't have the Internet? I've heard that many of them live in gated communities, so maybe most people still feel safe?

How difficult would it be to get a bunch of volunteers over there?

Can confirm as an English white South African.

There's also no real difference between the two other than slight cultural differences.

Pic related is why you should care. There's some other ones but I'll be back later. GET MEMEING ANONS. This shit has to stop.

Why should I care, you're the ones who fund kikeland.

>tfw apartheid's SA arsenal is basically a copy of the Isreali arsenal

How can we realistically help these people?

US aid to Apartheid Israel is only 1% of Israel's GDP fortunately

Unfortunately, white south africans are zionists who deserve what's coming to them.

If you mean the R4, it used a galil pattern, but was entirely SA made

Why not create an international White military group that would fight alongside the Whites in South Africa?

Why didnt YOU help them. Fucks sake

Go full Douglas MacArthur

Like your crippled eagles

I used to love Spitting Image, until I realized it was liberal propaganda.

Get your local militia to apply for a group travel rate and fly in for a "Safari experience"

This. I will legitimately marry a qt and pay the air fare, for her only.

I ask only in return that she tries to help make america great again.

Maybe we should employ ourselves as mercenaries there and fuck up darkies for a living? What can be better than helping White families defending their livelihood from savages?

Stop responding to that guy, he's just looking for (You)s

Why did they change flag though?

Bump. I have a South African friend who reports the same, that the hostility towards whites over there is increasing and there are fewer protections for them.

because pic related

This picture needs Quebec by the way.

>tfw south Africa is a look into the future of the USA when minorities become the majority and rationalize killing whites because they are the privileged oppressors and the black ones still blame them for slavery
whites seem to prop up minorities, blacks and others seem to just ... kill them

Because the CIA would just drone us instantly.

Spitting Image didn't air in America, It's a British Television show. Unless you're either diaspora or your cable company had access to those shows.

there was a strong founder effect wrt the afrikaaners. certain diseases are more prevalent among afrikaaners. I associate certain body types with afrikaaners. but ultimately, yes, quite similar.

Literally nothing will happen. ANC might even lose the last election and EFF are as relevant as the American LP

This might sound silly, but is there any way of raising Trump's awareness of this? Would he be the type to step in and defend?

based israel also supported rhodesia

glad to see Sup Forums finally waking up to the fact that israel is /our goys/

It could only work if SA did the recruiting

Not so easy to subvert when its the entirety of the South African government calling for it.

>ywn impregnate a pure quebecois woman with your fertile Anglo seed ruining her genetic lineage to come.

I will take anyone who is nice to hang out with, I'm not that picky. Or like I said, I can start a tent city on my land and name it Deus Vultia.

The guy was picking on a nerdy wuss anyways. If a persons kick doesn't make you flinch at all, then you're doing something wrong given it's the strongest muscle group.

Ive got family there, their house has already been firebombed and their maid (who was black, but lived with them so is seen as white) was stabbed to death. This is very real.

But how do you move them to America? It's not like they can easily immigrate without some sort of green card.