Why is voter suppression still a thing?

Why is voter suppression still a thing?

Because apparently that faggot Horsey says it is, it's not like niggers vote anyway.
Civic responsibility aint' ballin nigguh

Because the fucking liberals keep rigging the election.

>blacks
>voting

It isn't.

Horsey is a fag

Fuck off. Horsey's comics are incredibly biting and poignant, regardless of whether or not you agree with their message.

Indeed. I just wish you would post the real version.

It's not, you stupid pile of shit.

1) If you are too dumb to have an ID than you need to leave the country.

2) Don't come here anymore. You are nigger-tier as a poster and nigger-tier in general.

yes. your voting system is totally fucked

Because retards and illegals votes shouldn't be counted

>need id to vote
Das raciss

it blows my mind that americans are so retarded that they let people vote without id

because republicans are cowards

Because niggers are too lazy and retarded to get driver's licenses.

can you not get some other form of id though?

that infographic should mention that 60% poo outside on designated shitting streets

>actually thinking any vote counts

Ask Nate Silver

I swear to God, I couldn't believe that when I heard it for the first time

Horsey should vote in Southern Illinois. Than his poor oppressed black man can vote democrat as a dead man as many times as he wants.

Literally every other developed country requires ID to vote. When US states do it it's rayciss

Most niggers have licenses/ID's so dey can buy their blunts, 40's, and welfare checks

It's only illegals who don't have licenses in this country

It's not suppression you fucking faggot. You can't read, you can't write, you can't fucking follow the very simple process to get registered within a 2-4 year period? Maybe you are too fucking retarded to vote. The point is to keep non-citizens from voting.

Technically you don't need ID to vote in Australia, but you do need to be registered and we actually remove dead people from the lists.

But I do find it amusing how it's perfectly acceptable to treat blacks as morons incapable of getting ID's.

Yeah why let chinks in china decide who's the President?
They don't need to have id because that's racissy

>Felons and dead people should be able to vote
>Striking them from the rolls is (((supression)))

Nice b8 m8

Why not*

same in mexico even the laziest most ignorant indios got their voter Id cards, it's so sad that the democrats have so little faith in their pet niggers

Haha that upstanding strong and educated BLACK man is wise to his schemes. Man they're so clever just like in real life

shilling for horsey now i've seen it all

people who are too poor or stupid to not have ID unironically shouldn't be allowed to vote

This proven 100% true

Get a fucking state ID. Not that goddamn hard. I'm sure they even let poverty nigs have them for free.

Horsey is undeniably a faggot.

*blocks path*
What did you just say?

Niggers don't carry ID where if they're stopped by the law they can lie and the cop can't pull up if they have warrants.