Hey faggot

What have YOU done today to ensure a future for white children?

Besides shitposting on Sup Forums, that is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11760788?ordinalpos=16&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw too intelligent for white women

I am a black man and today I did not have sex with a white woman

You are welcome

Western women only want to be stronk independent whores on the taxpayer dime. Use them accordingly.

Thanks

Feel free to have sex with the ones who can't bear children.

If you were half as good at ensuring a future for white children as you are at coming up with excuses, white children would have a future.

Sauce in slut. I fucked my asian gf yesterday but it's ok because I'm 1/8th mexican

I am exercising my right as a burger to protect my white home with fire-arms.

I have two white sons. I've done my part, faggot. What about you?

Shitposting on Sup Forums is no joke, you fucking retard. This is currently a key stage for international politics. Sup Forums: obsession of the elites, decider of Presidents, last bastion of free speech on the Internet, death of all PsyOps. Currently infiltrated by the CIA Meme Division, FBI, JDIF, Shareblue, CTR... countless globalist organizations afraid of the conditioning-breaking power of memetic warfare.

Shitposting or death.

Jesus dude.

sauce

Had two sons, did my part.

Amerishart here. Trying to adopt some healthy good kids. My wife is a dual citizen (Austria/US) so it may work

What are you doing in slav land?

you can't be sure if kids are not part black or some other amerindian shit back home

Did you really moved to fucking Russia only to have kids?

Tis true. Back here in best Carolina, we have a shit ton of redskins. Fortunately I have redpilled redskins.

>white children would have a future on my dick
is what you meant

Nothing, i dont give a fuck. I just want to get a jew qt gf and move to israel.

Fuck you all.

Get to work, breeder. Feed your daughter lots of McDonalds so she has some curves when she grows up. Not too old, though. Call me. ;)

I didn't move to Russia. We are stealing a kid or two and going back to the US

Raped a bunch of White Chicks this past week

Are you white atleast?

>posting embeds everywhere

pls kys

I stopped masturbating.

I don't care about children

Why are you adopting? Is she sterile? Doesn't matter, you're already doing a good thing to those kids.

got the phone number to a cute blonde girl at work. hoping to get laid soon!

post more

I cried over all of the white women who have rejected me. You?

Wife and I trying to have a kid.

We had one kid, but labor pain drove her mad-y

Damn trips,

>white women dont like me
>latinas and asians love me
>they worship my cock and cook me dank food
>fuck white women

youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14

How's THAT supposed to help?

Make me

Stop masturbating => become more testosteronous => go to the gym => become bulky as fuck.

In the end, all white chicks admire your muscles and desire to carry your offspring.

Calculate thermodynamics and shit so I can be a chemist, make money, get wife from secluded area once I have made enough money to buy house, marry her, have many kids and raise them in a white area. There will be a lot more once trump is finished, believe me.

So the end goal is to procreate

Just start with that instead of doing all kinds of stupid shit.

Walk up to a girl and say hi or go on tinder and do it whatever

fag fuck

Explain to me how you're any better then the goatfuckers?

Well I'm assuming you're redpilled, so maybe the day of the rope will pass you by.

Typical white women

hhahahahaah
if the germanic pig race depended on you then they are all exterminated

Sure thing kiddie fucker.

>go on tinder
Get the fuck outta her.

I slam fat latina ass like my Iberian ancestors besfore me

I had one. Will probably have another in a couple years.

strange that its mainly niggers that spam this shit everywhere

theres no way thi sbitch know show to ride on of those. haha

Flag checks out.

Strengthening America's middle class would do wonders for white birth rates. Why doesn't it work for Europeans when their middle class is stronger than ever? They're too redpilled on the effects of human activity on the environment. Basically scares them away from popping out children when there's a barage of negative reports of climate change.

As a sexually undesirable white male, I don't need to do anything. By simply going to work, doing my part in the company, and then quietly retreating home to get drunk, I have done everything I can for future generations. Women consider me subhuman and would never reproduce with me because of my looks so unfortunately, the only thing I can do to help the white race is to pay my taxes to the taxman and drink myself stupid so I don't get any stupid ideas like going postal and gunning down as many normies as possible.

her body would be smoking hot for ages to come though. A lot of kids and no downsides

there will be no mercy

mfw they tell me to make white babies

>pic unrelated

>The following is an extract from one of those romantic Mills and Boon novels, they publish special New Zealand editions not available anywhere else:

>We met in a secluded field on the Coromandel Peninsula, the sun nearly kissing the evening horizon. The warm breeze was full of that earthy, musky scent that only those fortunate enough to live outside the urban rat race know, and a quiet whispering of leaves in the weeping willow overhead added the final touch to the most romantic scene. We lay there, both naked. I knew I had to have her, and have her now.
>Without a word being spoken, I moved to a position of dominance. I could feel instantly that this was what she was waiting for as she frantically thrust her pelvis at my approaching organ. I moved slowly at first, inch by inch, until I was fully inside her. Then as the tension rose, we threw caution to the wind and abandoned ourselves to the moment.
>Although inexperienced, she approached every change of position with enthusiasm. She moaned with despair each time I withdrew to prevent myself ending it all too soon. As the sexual tension heightened towards the inevitable mind blowing climax, it was all I could do to hold out any longer. Finally, the moment we had been building up to was upon us, and passed all too quickly.
>Breathlessly we rolled together in the now damp grass. As the last deep orange glow of the long settling sun melted into the darkness of approaching night, we lay there still entwined in an amorous embrace.
>I kissed her long and lovingly, and whispered reassuringly how good she had been.
>She tenderly and sensuously licked my inner ear then whispered, "Baaaa" and rejoined the flock.

sure, but what if you found out that you have a terminal illness?

You do realize that masturbating on a regular basis actually increases testosterone, right? No fap is a jidf meme.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11760788?ordinalpos=16&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum

then post spiderman

I guess if I found that out I'd use that as an excuse to quit my job and go on welfare/disability. The only thing that keeps me going is that I want to at least seem like I'm a normal person instead of being visibly fucked up. I really just want to be loved honestly.

I would pump this chick so hard in the rump like it was going outta style and I had the power of Emperor Trump.

You like the way it tastes, huh?

You could always import an eastern european girl and make her pop you a child.

As a German American I keep cumming inside of my Scandinavian girlfriend.