Trump refuses to shake Merkel's hand in latest meeting

youtu.be/uLfukuEutIU

Merkel Cuck'd

He always stated "Atleast we have something in common" concerning the wiretapping claims

I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it:

Trump to Merkel: We were both wiretapped under Obama - bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39310801

Literally kek

>mfw

bump

how lucky you're ameribros to have a president like Trump. He is not a fony. He is the real deal.

People that defend this kind of diplomatic behavior are either autistic or on their edgy phase, he's not disrespecting a nobody in the middle of nowhere, the very least you can do as a leader is be polite to your allies.

>inb4 shill cuck
>inb4 namecalling

His hatred for modern day Germany is truly a force to be reckoned with

You only see things from Brazils point of view

The rules change a bit when youre on top

He probably has far more redpills on Merkel/Germany than Sup Forums does, and Trump doesn't like pretending to like someone he doesn't have an ounce of respect for.

Absolutely based

HAHAHAHAYHAHAYAYAYAYAHAH, thats because she gave a handjob to a muslim in germany before interview
STUPID FUCKING JEW LOVING MUSLIM ACCEPTING ISLAM WORSHIPING WHORE

Who are the people who just shout handshake? Who the hell do they think they are?

Dunno but they made the moment so much better. Thirsty Ass photogs.

He's just showing respect for the new German culture.

So please explain from your point of view, how this would be acceptable or good ?

Unless their conversation went apeshit i don't see a valid reason

>Trump gives handshakes
>TRUMP IS SUCH A BAD PERSON LOOK AT HIS HANDSHAKES HAHA

>Trump doesn't give handshakes
>TRUMP IS MEAN, HE'S A BAD PRESIDENT

Im not here to make a moral judgment on Trumps behavior

Im simply telling you he will get away with disrespecting whoever he pleases. Its Americanism wrapped up in one statement, "the fuck you gonna do about it?"

>validating people you fundamentally disagree with

enjoy being a meta-cuck

There's a point to be made here about the refusal of Muslims to shake the hands of women, but I can't quite come up with a good way to phrase it.

1. they handshaked quite a few times, this was just a bait from liberal media
2. even if it was the case, it wouldn't matter. they strongly disagree in a dozen of policies and a handshake wouldn't change anything. "how nice, they are being polite to each other"

>he showed admiration by respecting the new German culture
>my fucking sides

>3 hours before the sit-down photo op

Trump probably didn't hear the reporter?

who ships /TrumpxMerkel/ here

I wonder if she wants his Half German Half Scottish COCK

Was Trump just being tsun there?

RARE
RAR
RA
REEEEEEEEEE

Yes. And in the "At least we have something in common" regarding the wiretapping in the press conference, Merkel blushed and was tsun af desu.

SCOTCHED

right men do not touch women who are not their wives in islam so he was respecting her religion.

He's being smart, avoided a potential rape charge.

>Swallowing the media's bullshit

The media calls for the handshake photo-op. Trump loathes the media and stares them down and doesn't give them what they want.

Media then cries "TRUMP DISRESPECTS MERKEL" to deflect from the obvious jab at them.

Most outlets won't be showing this picture when they actually met up before the sit down.

>media bullshit
who would have thought so...

Give me the hand, Donald.

***WARNING*** ***SHILL POST*** ***WARNING***

HIDE SHILL POSTS
IGNORE SHILL REPLIES
DO NOT REPLY TO SHILLS