Let's start a crusade.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MV_3Dpw-BRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No thanks

kill all mudshits

fuck off paki

okay

Sorry Dan, Ahmed already outnumbers you.

Would the followers of Kek be allowed to join?

Of course bro, anything to kill saracens

>Mudslimes go on jihad
>They're autistic mudshits
>Kikefags go on crusade
>they're good guys
wat???

You're worshipping a kike on the stick and they worship a child molester. You're both as bad as each other

Fuck off Ahmed

The followers of Kek are definitely down for a crusade.

Thx. You can have Jerusalem if we can have Egypt.

>le epic ahmed!!!
Fuck me you get me there.

When are retarded larpers like you going to realise Christianity is unironically worshipping a jew, the enemy

Bad idea. The european mudslimes are waiting for real europeans to leave so they can take over.

My bad meant that for you

Better to convert. At least mudslimes are allowed to beat their women for insolence. Christards are top cucks

If we're gonna get a really swell crusade going, first we're gonna need a new pope; I heard something about one of the prospective popes being one of /ourguys/, so maybe Francis the cuck could be persuaded to step down or something, and then we could get the papists moving. However, we've got quite a bit many protestants around anymore, so we'd have to find a way to get them moving. It'd be pretty difficult considering that us proddies tend to have pretty decentralized organization, but maybe if you could get some major proddy figureheads involved, or at least get the pope to declare it open to all who serve Chirst, rather than just he papists, than we could get a really nice crusade going. Not saying you'll need us proddies for your crusade, but the average Southern Baptist has enough guns and ammo to outfit a full squad, so it'd be in your interest to bring them along.

>unironically dying for muh holy sand for a 2000 year old kike
yeah no I'm good. we should get our synthpop fashwave right wing death squads going though.

youtu.be/MV_3Dpw-BRY

christianity or islam

pick one

If I had to choose, Christianity. For the sole reason that its been Europeanised to a certain degree.

But the problem that they are both middle eastern semetic kike religions still exists

And who get to beat you for insolence?

kill all saracens or mudslimes

pick one

Thought they were the same thing lad

exactly, you get no choices faggot

Sure go have fun fighting for a dead jew.

Islam is a religion of a warmonger
Christianity is a religion of a pacifist

If Islam would become Europanized to the same degree as christianity has (where more or less every holiday and moral has been changed to european ones) I reckon that europanized islam would be better for Europeans then christianity.

ffs I did it again

East half of Rome was Christian. West half of Rome fell. You are dumb.

eradicate all mudslimes or live with them?

i guess that you got used to islam by now

Both halfs of the Empire were Christian, the East was on constant decline ever since Justinian, Christianity made them weak.
I'd get rid of them, but I wouldnt do it for a 2000 year old dead kike on a stick

used to muslims, but not islam
its hardly ever practiced here.

eradicate for dead jew or not at all?

Can we help?

if you think that then you don't understand the concept of religion for the old western romans, or know much about byzantine history.
ever heard about the byzantine renaissance?
the Alexiad?
Basil II?
don't write off the eastern roman empire like that, it was a pretty good empire until the venetians jewed it

you have to get un-used to it then, if not for religion then for the good of your fellow swedes

hards to get un-used to them when you live in Malmö.
literally every corner is full with shitskins everywhere, I've gotten in a lot of fights with em.

one thing is getting used to it and being passive about it, but if you're getting in fights with them then i guess that there's still hope for you lads up north

>the East was on constant decline ever since Justinian
>over two centuries after Christianisation

Wow it's almost as if they collapsed due to being a bureaucratic pile of shit rather than anything else.

Paganfags need to just fucking off themselves.