www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/17/brazile-admits-forwarded-debate-questions-to-clinton-camp.html
youtube.com/watch?v=D72tThIDQxY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MOVEMENT

>Tucker and his guest openly shilling for Nationalism

In these uncertain times in which we live there is one thing of which we can be certain: and that is, the Jews and their collaborators in the government, the media, the schools, and the churches will cling to the death to their plan for the destruction of our people through miscegenation. They have a tiger by the tail, and they know that they must not let go. And so conditions in America will continue to grow worse and worse, as the enemies of our people continue desperately to push us to the point of no return. Our schools and our cities will become more jungle-like; our popular culture will become more alien, more debased, more Negroid, more Mexican, and more Asian; the behavior of our politicians and our sports and entertainment stars will become more animalistic; our government will become even more corrupt. And White Americans will run out of suburbs to which they can flee. And when they no longer can evade the situation, when they no longer can ignore it, when they no longer can parrot the Politically Correct lies about race without any danger of being contradicted by reality — then more and more White Americans finally must make decisions about the future they don't want to think about now.

And we know that many of them will just wring their hands and cry in womanish despair, "Oh, why can't the races get along with each other? Why can't there be peace and cooperation between the races, so that I can continue to consume in comfort and safety and Political Correctness? Oh, why must I deal with this difficult and unpleasant problem of race?" And we know that more of the weakest and most degraded of our people, the most corrupt and selfish of our people, will join our enemies in the hope of temporarily improving their own personal situations. But we also know that many others, when there no longer is a safe suburb to which they can flee, finally will be ready to stand and fight.

HELP!

THEY GOT HIM

>Wake up
>No Youjo Senki episode 10 subs

What the fuck is happening?
This just might be the end for Trump...

>had one chance in life
>could have been born to a rich family
>born to a con artist and a teacher

How's Tucker tonight, laddies?

The brown guy on Tucker is right.

SAY IT WITH ME NOW, DRUMPFKINS

MADAME

TRUMP NEEDS TO PAY FOR MY ART THAT NOBODY ELSE WILL PAY FOR BUT NOT BECAUSE IT'S BAD THEY JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND IT

THIS IS FASHISOM

are we bailing him out?

>Brazile admits she forwarded town hall questions to Clinton camp

>Former interim Democratic National Committee Chair Donna Brazile admitted Friday that she forwarded Democratic primary town hall questions to members of Hillary Clinton's campaign – something she had previously denied. In an essay for Time published Friday, called “Russian DNC Narrative Played Out Exactly As They Hoped,” the Democratic strategist said she had in fact passed on topics, despite saying she had not when her communications with the campaign were leaked by WikiLeaks in October.

>In October, emails from Clinton campaign Chair John Podesta's account were released by WikiLeaks showing that Brazile – then a CNN contributor – had forwarded questions ahead of a March primary debate. In one email, Brazile told Clinton Communications Director Jennifer Palmieri, “One of the questions directed to HRC tomorrow is from a woman with a rash,” the night before a March 6 CNN primary debate in Flint, Michigan. “Her family has lead poison and she will ask what, if anything, will Hillary do as president to help the ppl of Flint,” Brazile wrote.

>In another email, dated Mar. 12, she passed on to Palmieri a question on the death penalty set to be asked in a Mar. 13 town hall and said: “From time to time I get the questions in advance.” After Palmieri responded, Brazile wrote back: “I’ll send a few more.” However, in an interview with Fox News on Oct. 19, Brazile denied helping Clinton during the primaries. She said she was being persecuted and questioned the credibility of the hacked files. “As a Christian woman, I understand persecution, but I will not sit here and be persecuted,” Brazile said. “Your information is totally false.”

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/17/brazile-admits-forwarded-debate-questions-to-clinton-camp.html

anyone else regret pre-ordering andromeda?

i thought that since trump won he would make vidya great again...

guess not... oh well... at least the $99.99 limited edition day 1 version came with a free season pass

>tfw no trumpgirl

I will.

Das rite, I deed it. Whatchu chumpkins gunna do?

WE NEED TO CROWDSOURCE AN ATTORNEY FOR OUR BOY

Mild so far. First guest seemed like a drugged art hippy.

Trash Collector

He's a moron for allowing himself to get traced so easily.

Dobbs will kill Ryan before Ryan can kill Trump

What's everyone's plans for St. Patty's?

>Writer for both the National Review and Slate
>Still based

How does he do it lads?

>pre-ordering
ha ha ha ha ha

He mentioned Piss Christ to a woman who held up a shirt saying "right to bear arts"

It's not on Crunchyroll yet. This has happened before. Last time it was finally released very early the next morning.

this

Lel

same as christmas and thanks giving, do my laundry

This is alarming.

Yay. Another version!

Is Joe threatening Trump?

>hillary comes out next week
>sees no russian connections
>news announces that democratic (((funding))) will come later than normal this year

Fuck this nigger cunt.

>pre-ordering
>pre-ordering a Bioware game
>pre-ordering a Bioware game that is made by Bioware's C-team

I S H Y G D D T

Yes but this is a case to watch. (((ACLU))) should take it up. It's UNPRECEDENTED!

That's the same senator who wants to ban silencers. Fuck that bitch.

>paying for anime
What the fuck user

After 4 straight months of child sacrifices in the forest, it's time to take a shower

maybe because he wants the new healthcare bill to actually succeed and sees past party lines?

>pre-ordering
>pre-ordering Andromeda
>pre-ordering from BioWare
>Anno Domini 2017

DISAVOW RIGHT NOW

>gillibrand shouting at the Commandant of the Marne Corps
does this bitch hate the military or something?
she was shitting on Mattis too

She might be ready, but we're not. Tell her to stay in the woods where she belongs.

Bald Pajeet was a good guest

I think Weserchr (who helped based stick man) has a fundraiser set up

EVERYONE is fearmongering the healthcare bill. Does nobody understand that these things change with negotiation?

What's she going to do call herself out for fake news again?

Cry that Trump is so successful?

If you sort yourself out maybe your kids can be born rich

My point is that neither the National Review or Slate tend to hire people with that mentality.

These dirty illegals from my town started a rap career. One is a convicted felon who stole broke into my friend's grandpa's house after he died and stole over 30 guns. The other is a convicted rapist.

Please send your warmest regards from Sup Forums by disliking and commenting "you have to go back"

youtube.com/watch?v=D72tThIDQxY

>pre-ordering half developed games
>downloading the rest of the game at a later date

its bullshit

AWOO~

I don't have an account. I just checked the source to make sure it wasn't a delay on [HS]' part.

He will never get convicted. Hope this goes to the supreme court though kek
Extremely.

they're fearmongering the bill because it generally sucks ass. But you're right, the negotiations will probably fix a shit ton of issues. Didn't he also say that whatever doesn't get put into the bill they can add onto it with a separate one?

no way, trumps going to push this healthcare shit through and its going to be terrible and no one will remember him because the next president will get rid of it and make a great healthcare act for the united states

Why the hell does anyone like Joe? He's consistently the dumbest, wrongest person on television. Serious question.

im an electrician, it's not going to happen

What they dont want to understand is that Trump could just sit back and let it collapse, but hes trying to fix the shitbomb. Cant please niggers.

call ICE you fucking retard

Your move

Is sending .gifs to people over twitter really against the law? This is potentially precedent setting.

nothing

Ask the Flipfag. Every morning he posts that loli-doing-cocktorture with the damn PMSDNC link

>electrician
>not making bushels of shekels

Jesus Christ, your country is a shithole.

it's the intent to cause harm that's the issue not that he tweeted the gif

All I care right now is waiting for Senran Kagura EV and Nier Automata Denuvo being cracked.

Western vidya will never be great again until Trump purges the left

>55 days of Trump presidency
>Hillary still not in prison

It's over

The fact that it's "cyberstalking" and not "assault gif" tends to say he has a weak case. It hinges on the idea of jew Goldstein planning and premeditating his assault with research on Kurt and epilepsy

oh fuck off, Gillibrand

What is this hen yapping about?

He bragged about wanting to kill him with a seizure. Dude is kinda psycho.

They can't possibly be stupid enough to run her a second time.

Who is that mad bitch?

but wheres the evidence of seizure?

SHIT NIGGUH WE GOTTA STOP THEM RUSSIANS

>oy vey this goy intended to kill me with a tweet, something that CANT do this
>I agree, he did try to kill you

>shillary comes out of the woods
>starts making some noise against President Trump
>AG Sessions knocks on her door, warrant in hand
>thingswentbetterthanexpected.jpg

She's just a cunt. Prob her time of the month

the military nude photo scandal

Electrician's in the US are pretty well payed.

I don't give a shit when women yell

This bitch is annoying

>Crack Facebook

easiest way to solve sexual harassment in the military is to stop putting women in the military to be quite honest

>commandant of the Marine corp has to sit through this drivel.
>women in the marines were a mistake.

oh please everyone here has said worse

Give me a break lady. These are hos and whores.

HERE'S THE ACCOUNTABILITY BITCH!

WOMEN SHOULDN'T BE IN THE FUCKING MILITARY

Senator from New York

>russian aggression thru facebook

SOMEONE GIVE ME A QUICK RUNDOWN OF THE STOLEN SECRET SERVICE LAPTOP