Should Christians move to Russia to escape the Jews in America?

Russia's oligarchy is largely made up of Jews, senpai

But Putin isn't. And he handpicked the Head jew. And he hates them and their plans--anti SJW, pro-Orthodox church

Refugees of all stripes deserve to hang.

Western civilization is over. It's not coming back.

Jews have a ton of power and money in Russia

>too much of a cuck to fix your country so you run like a coward
kys!!!

To hell with the Christians. We have in the fucking Russia the Orthodoxy fanatics, they are really insane. Only an idiot will move from the divine USA to fucking Russia. Why should fucking Christians run away from Jews if they believe in a fucking Jew? I do not care about the Jews, I'm not racist.

Not enough to run the country, apparently.
Good goyim

You should care about Jews considering you are one with that kind of talk.

Look up the most powerful and wealthy oligarchs in Russia, especially in the oil/gas industry which is the engine of Russia's economy is. Do you know who Roman Abramovich is?

>But Putin isn't. And he handpicked the Head jew. And he hates them and their plans--anti SJW, pro-Orthodox church
You're completely wrong. He supports the fucking Russian Orthodox Church and Jew.

I'm not going to take care of Jews, I do not like Jews, but I'm not going to kill them either. Let them live in Israel.

A Russian oil tycoon who got BTFO in 2008

In early July 2008 it was announced that President Dmitri Medvedev had accepted Abramovich's request to resign as governor of Chukotka,

You don't get it. By supporting the Orthodox Church he is necessarily fighting the Jew.

BTW America is not Heaven. Another Jewish lie you saw in some Hollywood movie.

R

What is his battle? What does he do to the Jews bad? Look at the Russian oligarchs, the Russian rulers. Do not you think that these are Jews? Are we captured by the Jews? This is madness.

oh shit dude... i dont knows...

Putin is a huge SJW and islamic apologist.

Nice try Putin

>Christians
That includes Arabs, Jews, niggers, asians, Mediterraneans. So no?

On top of that, Russia is Canada tier cucked

Making America (((Nazi))) is just another step in the plan towards making America into a WW2 scenario where all the whites get genicided.

False.

>Don't you get it they want you to hate them and want to kill them its all part of their plan!

That guy is a kike by the way. Hahah

I know who is a jew...

mkay then. Moscow and European Russia are all Russian paradise then

Exactly. That way they can blast it in the international press about how oppressed they are and invite foreign invaders to protect them. Whatcha doin rabbi?

Comparatively, yes.

>Only ones who would care is Yuropoor
>Can't do anything
Aren't you late for Synagouge or something?

No.

Fight for your country, you cowardly scum.

>Trying to tell the guy who lives in Russia that Russia is not cucked
I think he might know a little more about Russia then you.

>advocates not moving away from the objective kike capital of the world, the origin of SJWism and the home base for kike world order out of D.C.

Are you kidding me, Shylock?

Yeah he might also be JIDF.

>Russia
Sweden YES enriched with no guns and hate speech laws

And in any event he was comparing it to Canada. Nobody beats the Canuck at the cuck game.

> only country in the world to give our new president the respect he deserves
> pulls through in the end for her true allies in syria
> women dressing like modernists isn't rare in grozny
> not doing as bad as it could still be doing

i don't know about worse than canada when the enlightened euros in sweden, germany, france, UK literally encouraging refugees to rape their children exist

my stepsister told me stories about the rude asiatics in Piter last summer. tell us your stories.

Implying we don't have hate speech laws in effect in the US anyways--you can say what you want but you'll be fired goy muahahah

>fired
I'm a land owner. I don't give a shit. At least I can give the feds hell before they kill me

>America
>kike capital
Come on are you even trying anymore Barabas?

Russia literally has a Zionist region called Birobidjan. I'm moving to Poland or Belorus. Fuck this gay place

The United States is Russia circa 1916.

If jews want to survive, they should move to Russia.

/thread.

At least they know where to put them.

What?