Facebook disputes the Irish Slave Trade

A site owned by a literal cuck denies such thing ever happened, and it's passed off as "independent fact-checker".

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/842866369477689347
amazon.ca/gp/product/1349588180/ref=ox_sc_sfl_image_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3DWYIK6Y9EEQB
archive.is/14isx
archive.is/AjBlT
archive.is/zj1EF
archive.is/uwSPC
youtube.com/watch?v=ZdXj0d5_I6g
xvideos.com/video11556315/exploited_moms_-_erin_obryn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((Snopes)))
Literally so many inaccuracies. They're about as accurate as Politi"""fact"""

WE

>Facebook telling you what to believe

Pretty sad situation.

1984 was not supposed to be a handbook

Why don't people just ask Montserrat. That country's historians openly admit to the Irish slave trade being a thing, and how it shaped their nation.

Only blacks were slaves. Anybody else claiming their ancestors were slaves are guilty of cultural appropriation and need to check their privilege.

literally fucking 1984
i have no idea how liberals compare 1984 to right-wingers

They live in an alternate universe.

INFRINGED

Seems to be working well.

>snopes
>AP
>independent
>

Source?

twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/842866369477689347

>only blacks were slaves
>we wuz kangz
>Jew comes in for the kill
>oy vey what about the 6 million jewish slaves from the egyptian pharaohs???
>blacks forced to pay jews reparations

Fuck Ireland and fuck white people.
Irish are LITERALLY white so they have the highest form of white privilege conceivable.

Just made another thread about this. Every left wing media outlet seem to be disputing this. I've been trying to find some pro info, everything seems buried or not reliable, did find a book on Amazon describing it, written by Anne Gulick, Assistant Professor of English at the University of South Carolina.

amazon.ca/gp/product/1349588180/ref=ox_sc_sfl_image_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3DWYIK6Y9EEQB

archive.is/14isx

archive.is/AjBlT

archive.is/zj1EF

archive.is/uwSPC

This can't be happening, are people actually supporting this?

I'm part Irish, part Pole/Slav
I think that makes me like a double potatonigger or something

Yea its retarded, people are spouting the near exact wording of the snopes article.

it's ok we got over it

Even if the Irish weren't technically chattel slaves, I think pretty much the point they're trying to make here is
SLAVERY HOLOCAUST SLAVERY HOLOCAUST SHUT UP GOY IGNORE EVERYTHING THAT MIGHT IMPLY HISTORY IS MORE COMPLEX THAN SLAVERY HOLOCAUST AND ATONING FOR THE SINS OF YOUR WHITE ANCESTORS
p.s. SLAVERY HOLOCAUST

I wonder if they'd like to know about the Israeli slave trade ?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdXj0d5_I6g

"reputable historians"

All this seems to come from "research librarian and independent scholar Liam Hogan." Not an historian.

Heres the snopes cuck filming his wife getting blacked.

xvideos.com/video11556315/exploited_moms_-_erin_obryn

And let's not forget that ONLY white "people" were the only people to ever practice slavery.

I loved this:

"Thousands of us were sent to the West Indies as indentured servants (not a cushy existence) in the 1600s and many were labored to death, but—factually—the Irish were never enslaved and articles claiming otherwise have largely been dubbed as ahistorical."

Labored to death. Not slaves. Well then, it's settled.