Is Shia Labeouf the symbol of youth against Trump?

Since the election of Donald Trump and the spreading of his ideas, the actor has initiated a mobilization against the president, warning about a supposed (new) division of the American people.

Except his mobilization is going to be moved to a different location, for the fourth time now.

And probably in a museum, inside a plexiglass box.

>Is Shia Labeouf the symbol of youth

The youth keep wrecking his shit. God bless you newfags.

Surrounded by armed guards sworn to protect the flag at all costs. And a moat with flipping sharks

Everyone thinks Shia is a tard if he was so cool and influential people would want his signature. Stay safe Brazil

If you mean low-info, low-IQ youth who get their news from headlines written by US intelligence that keep getting BTFO by smarter young Americans, then yes, he's a symbol of that.

Shia got so BTFO by weaponized autism. He's gonna need a hair transplant.

The sharks will end up being autist anons

He represents their failure, that's for sure.

There's nowhere for them to hide when shtf

>Youth
The guy is 30+ these days, right? I'm only a Year or two younger than him and I'm certainly not a "Youth".

You have to understand-- Shia's never gone to school. He's been an actor since he was very young. He is uneducated and unintelligent, and probably doesn't have the reading comprehension to read past a headline of a news story-- much like the majority of Trump's young detractors.

Looking at his past attention seeking behavior I cannot think of one reason why he would be doing this. Also no.

>is he?
No.
>does he want to be?
Desperately.

We are the youth.

no shit i have been a millitary officer since 19, also have a wife and kids. wtf is this guy doing.

any word on where he is setting up now?

Well, the guy is taking an initiative against the new government. I would not be surprised if he was nominated to be a candidate in the next presidential election. Assuming the Democrats side.

In his bathroom mirror.

The Lebeouf Show

Any updates on the next season of hwndu? I can't wait to get this shitshow on the road.

he did divide you, and Shia is just making it really clear. SJW idiots have lost their death grip on society, and they are not likely to get it back again

>Is Shia Labeouf the symbol of youth against Trump?
In that he's utterly inept and being had at every turn by a small brigade of autists with nothing but time and the desire to elicit a response, yes.

Shia is a real life shitposter. We're just sageing his garbage.

Shia is a libtard

He thinks his ideas are beneficial/wanted

I'm glad to a part of the youth to fuck his life up

same dude, i missed the last one

im ready to fight again

I'm not really bothered. Was he in Sons and Daughters?

>Shia
>youth
Pick one

Pic needs a hidden Gondola