Serious thoughts about the Alt-Right:

Serious thoughts about the Alt-Right:

I believe the Alt-Right is moving in a good direction. However I do have some issues with the movement.

1)This cult following of Trump. I get it. Killary was a filthy cunt, and derserved to be defeated. I like the God Emperor. But let's face it, he's just not enough of a hard liner. He's weak. Stronger than Killary by far, but weaker than he should be.

2) Trumps main guy is his son in law, Jared Kushner, a Jew. Trumps daughter even converted to Judaism. Some of Trumps best business buddies are Jews. How can we on the Alt-Right put our full support behind someone who appears to be controlled by Kikes?

3) Why are there not more of us taking to the streets and giving those liberal cucks a taste of their own medicine? Shit, look at Based Stick-Man! He ran off a horde of commies just with himself and a few others. Imagine what a small army of us could do.

Does anyone else have similar thoughts?

T. liberal larper

>alt right
When will this meme die? You are literally using the generalised term the media has straw manned you with.

Reddi/t is back the way you came.

Trump was always a means to an end. Nothing more. He gives us time and may alleviate some of the worst elements of leftism for a little while. This is a period where we can build and grow. Also, he's much less likely to try to overthrow foreign right-wing countries with Soros backing, which is always a plus.

As to street protests, we're simply not strong enough yet. The reason right-wing groups could get away with it in the 20s and 30s was because the justice system and public authorities tended to be old military men and aristocrats who may hated the commies far more than they hated the far right. Today the authorities are far leftists to whom any show of force on the right is something to be crushed. If we staged a Berkeley or a Portland, it would be shut down with heavy police force. We have to wait. Hopefully their whole system will collapse under the weight of its internal contradictions. That's when we strike.

Until then, build, recruit, improve yourself. That's the most we can do.

1) What do you think Trump is weak on? I don't want to sound like a blind follower but I support just about all of his proposals

2) Really for Trump to stay safe we need Bannon and Sessions to be his prime advisors. So far this is working good.

3) It's not worth it, we have gvt. control, all it amounts to is negative press

kike

I don't believe he is weak. He obviously has huge plans the results of which we still can't see, but he's setting them in motion. He is the reason we're winning, basically.
I'm all for the street war thing, but it might be a bad move. Civil unrest is the perfect environment for the globalist rats to breed. Also, we still have the moral advantage: the left is the one acting like fucking black shirts. And while I would love to reenact actual black shirts, we're still kinda treading on ice here. We need to be irreprehensible.

I have the feeling you're just an elaborate shill.

> gives us time

Don't know what we're doing with it though. Trump himself is shifting the Overton Window - I guess all we can do is support him in our small way.

>Incremental nudges

New shill policy, announced a couple of months ago: incremental nudges.

Kill yourself.

1.) Trump is a vehicle to the normies. We have to praise him like the left praised Obama or the normies will attach themselves to the MSM narrative. Maddow's mistake is a push in the right direction. It knocked a whole lot of people in the air and with cogent arguments defending Trump (which can be made) they can be moved over partisan lines. Trump is good for this. He's energetic, a good leader, and for better or worse, has a cult of personality around him. It benefits us to feed it.

2.) His main guy is Bannon, who is 360 degree redpilled. I think he's trying to make a play against the Republican establishment with the Jews. He's going over their heads. Once he has real power, then we'll see. Right now, he's in the middle of a power struggle. I am with you though, it is worrying.

3.) I agree with this.

Sup Forums is not alt-right.

Yea, I agree with most of your points. Trump is good on nationalism, anti-pc, 2nd amendment rights, and the Supreme Court. But his stream-of-comsciousness outbursts are very cringeworthy. He's 100x better than Hillary. And I'm glad we got him over her. But we could do a lot better.

And yea... It's way past time for us to be physically fucking up leftist faggots. It makes no difference how morally or intellectually right you are if you don't have the sack to stand up for yourselves.

Conversely, it makes no difference how wrong you are if you do.

>sharejew, please go.

whacking fruitcups with a stick and getting arrested isn't any more effective than sitting around playing with your hotdog all day. you can't trick me into going outside, you hook nosed piece of shit. there is no alt right.

Not a shill. But think what you want.

As for weakness, his travel ban was pathetic. He should've banned people from all Muslim countries. After it was countered, he then he should've asked congress to file a motion against that cuck of a federal judge.

Shill? Ok. Kek

And I'm too much of a richfag enjoying life to want to kill myself. Unlike you.

Alt-Right is an umbrella term. You fucking dumbass pleb.

I never said Sup Forums was alt-right. Wtf are you talking about?

you belong in an oven.

Pol isnt alt right.

We legitimately have no political affiliation except whatever we think is best at the time.

I never said Sup Forums was alt right. Sup Forums is made up of all sorts of people. Try to pay attention next time.

We arent organized enough thats the main problem. We don't have a good leader to cling to thats why we cling to Trump because he is currently the best thing we have.

The alt right really needs a plan of action that people can follow to start making changes

Why? Ohhhhh, I get it. You're a fucking moron who thinks I'm Jewish. Awwww. That's cute.

That's the type of response I was really looking for. But I can't think of anyone. I mean, Trump will have to run again in 2020 if no one steps up. The problem is keeping the right wing movement strong enough till then.