Prove that you are not a shitskin communist. Ill start, im 63 and i have my own business. Pic related

Prove that you are not a shitskin communist. Ill start, im 63 and i have my own business. Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Murder_Junkies
archive.is/nmJyo
youtube.com/watch?v=dgST44DW6NE
youtu.be/ouH3hLEAymg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're GG Allin's brother? GG was a hilarious real life troll.

We will be touring in may come see us.

If you tour in Indiana I probably will. GG was funny as hell and he did some of his most aggressive and professional sounding work with The Murder Junkies. That's cool that you're still doing your thing.

Im not a commie, but I'm an Arab (at least that is what Sup Forums told me).

It might be our last tour. Im old as fuck and dino has had a few strokes.

Pic related
Jk this is Uncle Hotep but I have the same hat

Hope he makes it, man. Good luck with the tour and if you stop by Indiana, I'll be sure to check it out. I haven't been to a concert in awhile because I'm getting up there in years myself. I'm too tired nowadays and just want to drink and shitpost on my day off.

>SICK FUCK hat
>dyed beard like a Muslim shit skin
>tattoos

Fucking rob zombie wannabe faggot, you might as well not be white.

I looked like this in 1990 if that makes you feel any betted

He's a punk rocker, nigger. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Murder_Junkies

Also, GG was redpilled on the nigger beast back in the day.

you handle banter well, I salute you.

archive.is/nmJyo
Resurrects some ancient memories.

Oh he did more than that. Back in 91 i think he ate out a dog after a show and we all got like 5 girls to piss in his mouth.

A dog running a business? That is impressive.

Merle Allin actually browses Sup Forums? That's pretty cool -- if true.

old people aren't on Sup Forums, quit larping faggot

Huge fan dude. Any stops in Detroit? Nice to see you are on here. Fuck commies

The show at the Odd Rock that I went to was cancelled before it even began, and I had already paid! Never got my $ back, either lol. I was a Unicorn denizen anyway, never like that side of town. Wtf brings you to Sup Forums tonight?

Post picture holding a timestamp or you're a lying faggot

this

You fucking Stormfaggots are falling for a LARPer and its both sad and hilarious

White trash is barely white, congrats degenerate.

I own this

Jewoogle images links to this thread and that it. I'm pretty sure OP's picture was posted no where else.

61 here . bite me

look at the filename.

he saved it from somewhere else on Sup Forums.

Its from my facebook retard.

Wouldn't it be easy then to take another image?

Will you have any upcoming gigs near WI? If so I will go and bring others with me.

So the snow flake faggot punks of today are real pussies
Many of them idolize GG I think they would melt if they knew you're not a commie fuck

We will be at reggies music club in chicago on may 29th. We dont do wisconsin anymore. We dont get turnouts up there.

Merle?!

Come to cocoa beach Florida
There was recently the regain youth and dead kennedys playing here .
Thought I'm an old fuck now
Grew out of going to shows years ago, I would go if the murder junkies were playing

When your sucking her pussy out n her period on.

Papa Merle can you please tell us some stories you're a legend and so is your brother praise KEK

Your not missing much. The gg days are over we play normal shows now. The only excoting thing that happens in dino having girls in the crowd put the drumsticks up his butt.

Merle howcome you browse Sup Forums? Do you believe in Kek? Do you browse other boards?

Ive been browsing mu and sp for years. I like this board because its funny. Sp has the best memes though

No timestamp?

timestamp, I want to believe!

Im not posting a fucking timestamp im laying in bed on my phone.

do you ever go to the /gg/ threads on Sup Forums? they're bretty gud. Sup Forums does have some pretty good memes.do you like moonman?

What ever happen later in life to the girls that were on that talk show with GG. I forget the talk show host, Jane, Riki lake. One of those
The ones that were his gfs

On top of that my fucking hemorrhoids are killing me right now.

Liz has kids and she ia a fall down drunk. She married some guy named tex. The last i saw of the other one she was stumbling drunk onto the hank the 3rds tour bus several years ago.

I fix computer problems for a living without being given a script of things to do.

This is absolutely merle allin. Ever listen to him talk holy shit

This what the fuck
Merle would do you think GG would like this place?

Nice Merle Merle

Im a NEET
Under communism you have to work :^)

Idk man if he didnt die in 93 he probably would have died again a few years later.

A few??? Noooo how's he holding together? Saw you guys last year in long branch and he was all quiet before the show because he was 100% focused on not fucking up

He did a good job

Time stamp nigger

yeah, but still doesnt prove anything.

neck yourself you know nothing faggot

YOU ARE IN THE PRESENCE OF GREATNESS!

>Prove that you are not a shitskin communist.
cut or uncut OP ?

hear hear!
I'm 32 and have been taking unemployment for 6 months drinking cheap beer every day and smoking pot.

He likes to sleep allot.

oy vey! no more questions

I guess that's pretty fair

How is Francis?

What's going to an orgy like?

If you are still here I am requesting you guys play Get Dead Soon in Long Branch....

... because I'm not a liberal ha ha ha

We play that every show

>pull your tongue outta his asshole gary

i run a year old youtube channel dedicated to naming the jew and teaching viewers how to stay fit for the race war, weld pipes into the shape of swastikas, and paint pictures of mother Europa in here pristine, white form.

one of many videos
youtube.com/watch?v=dgST44DW6NE

>movie quote

Stellar

I didnt expect to be so recognized on a mongolian horse husbandry message board like this. Wow guys.

>not naming the movie
Snatch
All in all not a bad movie, though I never met a filthy jibbo that could fight worth a shit. Did portray them as the filthy thieving fucks they are though

shut the fuck up kike, it's not like there is a single non-commie shit in your fucking kind

So many Anti-Fa on Lefty Pol follow your old music
I think they would be upset to know that you hate communist and shit skins

Check my ID

>mfw you crazy fucks were one of my first shows
>GG are his own shit
Good times. Mushrooms are a strange thing to take when going but no regrets

ate*

GG has a song called no room for niggers. Yeah that suprises me to. I hate those antifa cucks and i dont want them at my shows youtu.be/ouH3hLEAymg

>have my own business
>professional dog fucker

pick one

A couple years ago when the murder junkies played nj some faggots put on a rival punk show elsewhere in town.... because they were "against hate"

Show was packed to capacity anyways and there were zero scenester poseurs. I wish they'd do that shit more lol

You remind me of one of those Duck Dynasty guys... cool

Also nice pupper

REEEE OLD FAGS FUCK OFF.

Hard to dodge antifa in CA though, I'd imagine

Fuck you nu/pol go be adolescent in any one of the forty Destiny threads running concurrent right now

>this

Seriously is this a normal problem friday nights? It's like two decades younger and thirty IQ points lower here tonight

It's been like this at least since the election

I'm honestly suprised that there has been no Autistic /pol fags that have rendered a
Murder Junkies Pepe and Wojack meme collection

If this look was an option, I'd consider "shitskin communist" a compliment.

I gave myself this tattoo a couple years ago, and I was riding my bike around NYC in the summer while wearing shorts and stopped at a stop light and some old nigger saw my the tat on my knee and said "GG must have been something special". Much respect dude, "Hated" is one of favorite docs of all time.

Normies invading

Someone please do, ill make a shirt out of it and sell it online and at our merch table.

>implying I'm not just a professional memer.

You're just a fucking nigger who made a slide thread.

>hur dur prove you're white

Really? Are you fucking 12? Maybe next time ad some actual content and contribute to the actual culture here you fucking boomer.

I agree. I like the Miami Vice aesthetic shit and all, but wtf is up with vaporware? This should be the soundtrack to /pol

The only normie here is you pretending not to be a normie. Fuck off.

The guy who made this thread has contributed more than you ever will.

I don't have enough skills with photo shop
If you ask on /r someone would probably jump all over it.

>having tattoos

You're trying to prove you're white. Clearly you're a nigger that's been affected by the Marxist disease. Truly Sup Forumss iq has dropped tonight.

You don't even know who I am, you fucking bong.

Im a communist and ill be soon sending nukes to obliterate your monetary obsessed capitalistic society. You can go hide in your bunkers. Just dont forget to buy all the GM food youve seen on the tv ads, you fat fucks

I will absolutely buy this

We know who HE is, puss. Good luck topping him