So what exactly happened to this guy...

So what exactly happened to this guy? I don't follow jewtubers but did he overdose on the pill and went full bonkers lately?

I wonder how influencial a guy like this and pewdiepie are to children out there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14
youtube.com/watch?v=F4Ub3_N2xzg
youtube.com/watch?v=Vwl9ivxldjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

From my understanding he took the basic "whites have a right to exist you know" redpill.

Liberals are just on damage control. Youtube is slowly morphing into an alt-right media outlet and they're trying to contain it. They do this by claiming that they're losing popularity due to their political opinions. Reality is that he probably hasn't lost any subscribers in the long run.

Did some lefties unsub? Sure.
Was it a lot? Nope.
Has he already gained back more than he lost? Yup.

Basically he made it known he had a few conservative opinions, which made the usual crowd go full "you're a nazi" on him, and he eventually got so fed up he's gone full blown red pill on the normies. He got in a streamed debate with some literal who named Destiny a couple of days ago where he argued against mass immigration, which only amplified the chorus of Nazi accusations.

He came out of the closet as a white guy who isn't interested in white guilt.

For this he must be destroyed.

Some people hate him now he has a opinion on politics.

>overdose on the pill
He never took a single redpill, he's just a bottom feeder lapping up crap from the catalog of Sup Forums

Damn so it was literally nothing yet again, I thought he said something drastic other than "whites have a right to exist" rational statement.

They aren't doing a fantastic job about it

He also said rich blacks commit more crimes than poor whites.

oh wow they just looked in the database of jontron fans huh?
what was their opinion on the nuclear codes?

He pointed out that whites have a right to exist and minorities are not oppressed in the West but are incredibly oppressed everywhere else in the world.

Naturally, the Left hated this and "owns" the news, as in Leftists used hordes of money to buy every news organization.

Isn't he a Persian or something?

>Implying Fronk fits anywhere on the known political spectrum

chink on steroids? wtf i hate the left now

I wonder how Frank's BBC regimen is going.

>implying these people were even subbed to him or watched his videos in the first place

we neeed to lynch poop dog

youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14

>alt-left

His last video was 3 months ago. He's pretty much retired from ((( YouTube )))

alt-left is anti-SJW

Its ridiculous that this is a racist statement rather than just someone having bad data. He isn't saying "BLACKS HAVE LOW IQ HURRDURR" hes pin pointing two communities and then making a comment based on data (whether wrong or right). Its a factually wrong statement based on real data, but its not a racist statement. I fucking hate people.

But blacks do have low IQ on average. And they do commit more crime.

I do have muslims backs. Need the added grip to shove the knife in further.

I think that's just refusing to eat the "let's ignore facts that we disagree with" blue pill.

His last video was the movie one about the Kranks - it got copyright pulled. Still 2 months old though.

>alt-left is anti SJW

"Muslim`s bros"

>This shitty clickbait article said it so it MUST be true!

he doesnt even consider himself fully white

Aryan society cannot survive if it does not give up on race and befriend muslims against the Jews

>niggers having low IQ's is not factually correct because of reasons

wow that 0.003% subscriber loss over 3 days has gotta sting

wake up jontron this is what happens when you don't appease the leftists

Its funny that after the pewdiepie hitjob failed they set their sights on an iranian looking mf

>Here Jontron have a redpill
>30 seconds later
>JON STOP, YOU'RE TAKING TOO MANY RED PILLS BEFORE YOU'RE READY!!!!

>blacks commit more crime because their inferior
>non-white immigration must be stopped to preserve white identity

basic alt-right stuff

The issue wasnt that it was conservative opinions, it was the "colonialism was good for everyone!" stuff.

The other thing that blows my fucking mind is that shitlibs will tell you that blacks having a low IQ is "bad data" while at the same time lowering the intellectual bar for them.

They know the truth on some level but can't bear to actually face it.

Did he suicide or something?
No posts by him for almost a week.

With blacks biological nature to ruin anything whites create it is only natural to want to separate from them.

That was pulled? Bet it wouldn't have been pulled if he didn't get put on Schlomo's bad goy list

>his middle name is Aryan

you are not informed then. watch the debate if you want.

Which makes it all the more insane. The left will classify literally anyone as a white supremacist or a Nazi for standing up against their bullshit.

WHO IS this Faggot JohnTron??
Quick Run Down: Red Pill Form
>Makes youtube videos about video games
>stupid facial hair
>makes smug faces at camera constantly for max wanting to punchability
>mediocre audicence size of 10-15 y.o lonely kids with no parents
> Never talked politics until recently
> Now worshiped as a /yourguy for reasons
>not worth anyones time
>sage all threads about this fat loser manchild gamer nobody
>sage goes in the option field
>JohnTron the gamer faggot isn't politics, political or someone who can back up they are even educated beyonf Sup Forums infogrpahics . He should not be listened to or cared about

>that pic
This makes me more angry than I've been in a while through browsing Sup Forums.

He is part of the culture war, ya leaf.

This is how we win hearts and minds to our side. With ideas, words and the new generation of celebrities who aren't funded by (((networks))) but by Patrons, Viewers and some sponsors who don't care about politics.

He's A FUCKING LEAF
He's concern trolling

him and density had a debate and Jon tron was hiding power levels too hard. Should've just come out swinging and shitstomped that fucking manchild. But now we know jon's redpilled, just needs practice debating fucking rejects like density

>We need affirmative action, because blacks can't compete against whites!
>Holy shit, why is the black dropout rate so terrible?! It must be white supremacy!! We need more influence here!!

This can't be (((pure coincidence))), it has to be a calculated strategy.. create a problem then use it to justify your own existence...

Guys I can't stop seeing the coincidences. pls send advice and body pillow

Longtime Fans of Mainstream Media Say They Can't Watch It Anymore

zzz

He went full retard.

>his fans
Bullfuckingshit.

It's drama queen faggot neogaffers who never listened to his shit in the first place.

I was just using something that is MUCH easier to attack as "racist". Hence the hurr durr meaning you are stating it without having any kind of data to back it up (even if true or false, irrelevant). Just going BLACKS ARE STUPID HAHA. No Jon was going in good faith about false data he found on two specific communities, thats not racist, thats just being factually wrong.

He has a bird that would've reported his death by now.

>attractiveness shaming in le current year

a leaf

Jontron gave me inspiration to choke on my own YouTube channel. I loved him before his debate and I love him more afterwards.

People can actually be accepted with an MCAT of 24???
And at +50%???
Just take out testing all together at that point

But he wasn't wrong.

He got rektd by destiny like all the other alt right trash

Density wasn't hosting a fair argument: It was on his stream, he didn't set groundrules, he kept interrupting Jon, he kept trying to make Jon look racist, there was no moderator, he kept incessantly saying "Why" "Why "why" anytime Jon referred to our infographics, and everytime Jon tried to mention Europe--as he very damn well should--Density would say "BUT WE'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT EUROPE WE'RE TALKING ABOUT AMERICA". Jon conceded and that's the only reason why I voted for Density.

> Have been forced to reevaluate how they feel

Yup, nothing more than a completely just idea that would be universally accepted for other races.

Nice bantz Brazil

>Mr. 'nononono listen to me, listen, Hillary is blah blah blah, and you are wrong'

youtube.com/watch?v=F4Ub3_N2xzg

>implying he lost that many subs.

The Lügenpresse also claimed PewDiePie's career was finished. Their subscriber counts say otherwise.

and pretty much every butthurt snowflake purged themselves from his channel

>Implying I want to listen to this
Wew, almost thought I had to revise my argument.

sorry, I didn't see this post before I posted

>ctrl-left

he looked at the fbi crime statistics for blacks

>tfw to intelligent to decide if I want to watch a youtuber because of their political ideologies instead of the actual fucking content they produce

Video goes into how Destiny wasn't having a fair debate and was being a little faggot cuck.

Lol fag

There is no data for him to point to, or to have gotten his point from. Therefore its technically false. If you get what I mean. Again, I personally dont agree or disagree.

>that article title
>his actual number of subscribers has been consistent for the past week or so
oooh noooo that suuucks

>lost 1% of his 3M subs
ohh noooo

Completely normal and funny guy who is being attacked by 31 gendered fucklords. I went and watched/liked all his vids to give my support.

frank yang is most certainly not alt-left, I would actually think he'd be fairly conservative

I subscribed to him today

Not having a source doesn't make you wrong, faggot.

>give up on race
>befriend muslims
you put the desu in desTINY

>implying there's a difference anymore

This election made literally everything political. It's cool being able to watch someone without cringing every time they make MSM-fueled jabs at Trump.

>inb4 lol triggered

voted? Why? you know damn well the pressure put on these guys when they first come out with their views. Fucking back jon up. I don't give two shits about the that faggot fucking manchild's virtue signalling, I care about the white race, and if you're white you should too. Jon was merely hesistant to say what he really wanted to. Gotta give him support and show him we're all on the same page

That list is dumb as fuck.

Especially 28. If we both agree that massive demographic change resulting in an original population being displaced or reduced to a tiny minority is a bad thing, such as in the case of the Americas and Australia, then what is the justification for the insistence of that process being applied to white countries, reducing the white population to a minority?

A strong argument could be made against the assumptions of nearly every number on that list, but 28 really stuck out to me as being notably retarded.

A Sheboon said it in a headline on a dime a dozen blog so it must be true.

All good fampai

The truth is a hard thing to quell

You would be correct. Except in this topic there is nothing but data available saying hes wrong. The only source that makes him right is fake data.

doesn't matter. We ought to reach out to Jontron and bring him around to being comfortable forming his argument entirely around what is good for the white race. That's it. That's our frame of reference on every issue. As it should be.

But there was a source. I think it's even been posted in this very thread.

>A few individuals don't like him anymore
JON TRON ETERNALLY BTFO

What happened was, he is not a fan of puppeteers, but he has a nagging fear.
That someone else is pulling at the strings. That something terrible is going down.
Through the entire town, and wreaking anarchy and all that it brings!

tl;dr he's in discord.

>there are people that are surprised that Jon Aryan Jafari is a little conservative

youtube.com/watch?v=Vwl9ivxldjc