Trump is on pace to cost more in one year than Obama did during his entire presidency

Any comment, drumpftards?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4669571/north-korea-mar-a-lago-nuclear-football-korea/?iid=sr-link1
youtube.com/watch?v=Wwc8UI6SUtQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He pays it himself dumbass

>washingtonpost
>assuming Trump will visit Mar-A-Lago for 4 years straight every weekend

Obama tripled the national debt from 5 trillion to 15 trillion

worth it

>travel costs
>significant
>~1b projected for the presidency

He already cut the us debt by literally 100b, I don't give a fuck.

Yes, this is an incredibly stupid projection for this reason. About as valid as pic realted.

faggot leaf is gonna faggot

>sage shariablue propaganda

> I hear florida is great in august

wonderful place to spend hurricane season

durr

>assuming trump will be in office for 8 years

worst economic crisis since the great depression, care of the GOP getting rid of Glass Steagall

mouth breathing

do you know what a fiscal year is? this is the obama budget, dumb shit.

eat shit and die, drumpftard. drumpftards really are the lowest and dumbest. a basket of deplorables, if you will.

Trump has already started slashing the budget overall. Who gives a fuck about his travel costs, that's a drop in the bucket.

President Gay Mulatto doubled our national debt in 8 years.

No he doesn't. Secret Service and logistics are paid by the government, i.e. your taxes.

do it. crash this shit with no survivors, Trump.

Pretty cool.

webm related: Sup Forums

>Fucking Washington Post!
When will you fucking blue pilled losers get your heads out of your asses about MSM? Good god.

What are you trying to say? Extrapolating how many hurricanes has over other states leads to the conclusion that you should never go there.

>leaf
>sage
>herb

smoke another bowl you degenerate

Look at all these not arguments

Yes, assuming Trump will visit Mar-a-Lago for 4 years straight every weekend, like the last seven weekends. This is a reasonable assumption.

Congress controls the purse strings. Not the president.

literally throwing up at cringe

and?? this is a problem why?? pretty sure Trump is still making deals when he's at Mar-A-Lago

the guy simply get's shit done.

>This is a reasonable assumption.
No, it really isn't. The Washington Post isn't even making this assumption, merely saying that Trump is "on pace" to outspend Obama, though without saying it's dependent on Trump making this same trip every weekend through the entire year or presidency.

>worst economic crisis since the great depression
I lived through the Carter recession and it was much worse. Double digit unemployment, double digit inflation and double digit interest rates. And in 3 years Reagan had 8% GDP growth

Why aren't you saging when you post in threads like these?

We need a brave soul to venture into Canada in order to destroy the Orb of Confusion that they MUST be housing there.

They're making a projection based on premature evidence

do we have any reason to believe he will stop this established pattern of activity? he is already calling it the "Winter White House"...

in reality, he's paying himself to promote his hotel, properties and eat at his own restaurants on your dime. you are a mark. you got swindled by a con man. lol.

drumpftardlet.

>WAH Trump is spending more
>WAH Trump is eliminating snowflake programs to save on the budget
pick fucking one

Your facts are not welcome in a Obamaleaf thread.

The burden of proof is on the accuser, and that is clearly is not met here. Also, how is he being paid to promote his hotel? His travel is funded, but that doesn't mean he's being "paid," any more than Obama was paid to campaign for Hillary.

Why the fuck are you two posting in such a shitty thread without saging? Give me one good excuse.

>He pays it himself dumbass

>"Dumbass"

Hmmm

He's been in office for two months. All their projections are based on insufficient data. There's going to be volatility from month to month.

Statistics require proper context. Obama's stats are complete, whereas Trumps are pure projection.

it was a crisis that was seriously mitigated by obama's spending. had he done nothing, like many repukes were advising, the country would have collapsed into the Second Great Depression, not the Great Recession

did you retards say anything when GWB was spending trillions on useless wars? you know, he doubled the fucking national debt as well, and left the economy in shambles. obama had to clean up two wars, and rehabilitate a broken economic system.

hey buddy: taxpayers are paying donald trump to feed donald trump at a donald trump restaurant in a donald trump hotel every other fucking week.

do you retards even fucking consider the rammifications of running the affairs of the US government from a fucking hotel?

please refer to this article: time.com/4669571/north-korea-mar-a-lago-nuclear-football-korea/?iid=sr-link1

dumb fucking drumpftards. get fucked.

He's already cut government spending by an order of magnitude more than he's spent on travel.

Total false equivalency. Equating 208 weeks to 7.

LMFAOOOO WTF IS THAT!!??
I was keking hard af.

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO READ?

GOOGLE: FISCAL YEAR and read the definition.

WE ARE OPERATING ON AN OBAMA BUDGET!!! FUCKING DRUMPFTARD!

take this fucking webm too you fucking cocksucker (probably a drumpftard)

Again, the fuck are you morons not sageing?

And how do you know the tax papers are "paying" Trump? I imagine he either pays for his own meals, or it's given to him gratis because it's hie restaurant.

I don't think the implications are any worse than whether any president stays at a hotel.

:/

guys I said drumpfh again XD poll blown the fuck out

sage no longer works, dumb newfaggot drumpftardlet.

Top kek, even washington post admits Trump will be president for 8 years.

Not sure where you head that, but you're wrong.

get off Sup Forums and go back to Sup Forums, drumpftardlet

Yeah let me know when he adds 9 trillion dollars to deficit, faggot

>shill doesn't even know what board he's on

>Obama spend 8 years as president
>Increasing spending exponentially
>Suddenly decided to decrease spending for the first time, but only after he's left

Do you realize how stupid you sound now?

>Man with family twice the size of Obama, whose kids are adults and have personal business/errands to attend to instead of staying with parents, will need extra security due to constant media smears and therefore be more expensive to protect

Former Trump supporter, nuclear codes, etc.

>did you retards say anything when GWB was spending trillions on useless wars?
yes, what is projection.

BLACKED.COM/trolled.html

If you're compelled to post in such a shitty thread, why don't you at least sage?

Trump is spending way too much time in Florida.

FFS just go to a Inn with a nice warm fire.

You forgot to call me a drumpfhtard

you are my dog now. the laughter is jiggling my belly.

>travel costs
So President Trump is actually doing something?

>is on Sup Forums
>"go back to Sup Forums!"

>being this autistic

Not really. They were going to print and print and spend the imaginary money regardless of WHAT they were doing. At least with Trump they're spending it within the borders of the continental united states/

US debt is down $100 billion since Trump took over. It's like when you hire a really good employee who makes....

Forget it. I'm already talking over your head.

there's no need to be upset

Anything costs more than being a lazy nigger

Shill
Up yours, you made me reply when I have low battery life.
Fuck you/10
We need more minds like Trump

Put me in the Leddit screencap

ITS A JOKE YOU FUCKING IDIOT

I'm not worried about the national debt. I can't affect that. I have no control over it. I'm worried about getting a good career

>being autistic enough to fall for this b8

SORT YOURSELF OUT

:')

Obama spent $100million on a single trip to Africa.
This shit is obvious fake news.

>bullshit numbers i only ever see on here and not even on liberal news
>liberals now suddenly care about government spending

really makes me think

more minds like trump? he's a bloviating orange buffoon. he is a non stop source of laughter.

pic related, the cuckery that made me laugh this week.

>* projections based on made up numbers

>He pays it himself dumbass
*Makes a dumbass out of himself*

Trump can only act tough with these poor muzzie countries. Saudi royals can make Trump suck their cocks whenever they want.

Trump is a hypocrite. This isn't surprising at all.

He has already spent almost a year's worth of Obama's vacation expenses. While I agree their end projection is shit, is it really unreasonable to expect him to exceed Obama's total?

It's a possibility, but it's not certain.

Your numbers are bullshit.
Obama was spending over a hundred million on safari vacations to Africa.

look at trump here, he looks like a cornered and scared dog.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wwc8UI6SUtQ

so awkward.

meanwhile the saudi:

>wearing pyjamas
>smug grin
>sitting comfy as fuck
>laughing internally as trump talks about bringing jobs back to coal country while he floods the world with cheap oil and continues to buy all of the Fortune 500
>has a cousin who trump had to pawn his yacht to
>sits down to eat halal meal in the white house while bannon and trump sit on their hands

HALALED.com

It's not fucking vacations. Clearly the white house can't be trusted to be secure. There was a fucking mexican intruder on the lawn for 15 minutes trying to get into the white house, now the SS lost all the floor plans to Trump Tower, and who knows what else. This is an unfortunate side effect of the crazed liberals frothing at the mouth to kill Trump.

reading my post must remind you that gee, wouldn't it be nice if we had some principled leaders that would push for renewable and sustainable energy so that these desert dwelling, lizard chasing, child fuckers would be reduced to what they are?

really tickles the cortex

>WashingtonPost
>credible source
Pick one.

its funny to realize that trudeau is just fucking every one of htese female leaders ,from germany's merkel to trump's daughter ivanka

>Leaf...

>OY VEY! Fight the Saudis by investing in renewable energy and importing millions of Muslims

Brilliant plan, Trudeau. If you're looking for someone to fight Muslims with, you're talking to the right leader there.

Trudeau, you aren't fooling anyone. Just admit you're a faggot.

>magic liberals are able to accurately project the next 8 years from 2 months of data

This couldn't be fake news, could it?

>Republicans repealed Glass-Steagal

Uhhh

SIRI, what was the composition of the senate and house during the clinton years?

Look who voted for it and who signed it. It's not like the ACA where one party rammed it through and had their president sign it.

>QQ Trump won, let the scrutiny ensue.

I wish running a country was free, too. But it's just not in the cards, libtards.

Seems like a long way to 10 Trillion tho

>making 4 year projections from one month of data

damage control
c-cuck
h-hilary

did I get it?