Why is YouTube dominated by right-wing politics?

Why is YouTube dominated by right-wing politics?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefreethoughtproject.com/fbi-impersonate-media-mockingbird/#gw2WPRXrqB8uH0cR.99
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because everyone is sick of left-wing politics

Because Sup Forums is.

Authentic truth seekers seek information even if it falls outside of the Overton window.

Main stream meteor exists to reaffirm social climbers that the received wisdom of the elites is the correct perspective for guiding them.

Because it's the best message. The reason it rises to the top on YouTube is because it's cencored everywhere else, facebook, twitter, reddit, not YouTube though. The handlers of YouTube are lefties, they push Colbert and Oliver to the top of trending every fucking time but you can easily ignore that and find the real heart of YouTube in Pewdiepie, FilthyFrank, Idubbbz, and Jontron types. Jewgle hates it, but YouTube is a hotbed for our movement.

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

fibby pibby

Same reason Talk Radio is.

Because tv and most social media has forced right wing out. Wonder what will happen if YouTube starts banning them too.

Because you listen to right-wing politics and YouTube shows videos of other right-wing political vloggers since they match your interest, you stupid fucking Paki.

Implying Pewdiepie is right-wing

/thread.

Everybody go on CNN's YouTube channel and report it for spam and misleading content and then in the additional details write fake news anuses will explode if we pull this off

BECUZ ITS NAUT DAH MAINSTEEM METEOR.

THAHTS RIUGHT. CUNZERVAHTIZM IS THE NEW COWTUH GULCHAH.

t. triggered libtard

You beat me to it

we'll make our own tube and youtube will lose half its viewership

lefties are mainstream now

if you want to be edgy and rebellious and unique you go right wing

hating degeneracy is now as provocative as loving degeneracy was in the past

Because republicans are completely right and promoting the free market for healthy economic growth. They also have better social-political views that are based around freedom, not restrictions and Hitler-tier race segregation.
The tumblr sjw movement isn't nearly as strong.
Look at the immigration reform that is being blocked by the Supreme Court for no reason other than "we don't like trump". You can't call it racist because it isn't targeting Islamist for being muslim, it is targeting criminals for being criminals.
Illegal immigration steals opportunity away from hard working people that seek employment in the US.
/thread

because there is an unmet demand for various rightwing perspectives
the result is that the right has flocked to and embraced internet "content" creation while the left still has their TV shows
a similar sequence happened with video games, TV would not give video games any play at all and so that hobby spread through youtube before anything else

But it is, litterally every major news outlet supports BLM and third wave feminism. They "support" rap music and are censored by the government. They have been since project mockingbird, facts.

Twisted but true. In addition the left has gone so insane that centrists are being forced to the right.

I support the right wing for a lot different fucking reasons to be edgy. Are you antifa?

Youtube like most popular websites uses algorithms to predict behavior. YouTube isn't you are.

righties seem to have a really interesting humor that doesn't seem congruent to the mainstream so they seek out these more isolated platforms.

>project mockingbird
FBI agents conducting undercover investigations have now been given the green light to impersonate journalists, the Justice Department determined last week — effectively legalizing the government’s most notorious propaganda program, Operation Mockingbird.

Last Thursday, the Department of Justice Office of Inspector General published what’s become the subject of outrage for journalists, civil and constitutional rights advocates, and legal experts — “A Review of the FBI’s Impersonation of a Journalist in a Criminal Investigation.”

Allowing agents to infiltrate media organizations for any reason threatens to utterly undermine public trust, kill the very concept of journalistic integrity, and throttle the flow of information from sources and whistleblowers concerned with the legitimacy of journalists they contact.

As shocking as the finding sounds, it only validates the practice — in fact, the report centers around a case from 2007 in which an FBI agent pretended to be an Associated Press journalist to identify an elusive suspect online. At the time, the FBI “did not prohibit agents from impersonating journalists or from posing as a member of a news organization,” the report states.
thefreethoughtproject.com/fbi-impersonate-media-mockingbird/#gw2WPRXrqB8uH0cR.99

Everyone else scared away the right-wingers except for Fox, which is dishonest as hell, and talk radio, which no one under the age of 50 listens to.

youtube is filled with normies and normies are cattle.

Because youtube still has a very high degree of freedom of speech which is allowed, both in content and comments.

why is he so cute and manly?? :·333333333333

>Fox, which is dishonest as hell
It's hardly more dishonest than its rival networks.

>smoking
>the current year
I understand how people over forty or fifty might be excusable in this way, but why would anybody so young smoke?

Left can only bitch about someone else's ideas.
They can't form their own ideas.

>Authentic truth seekers

From this point, I knew the answer was garbage.

Because all NEETs who get them views lean towards the right.

Because it recommends you videos that it thinks that you will like and doesn't show you videos that it thinks you won't like.

Hmm, FBI user was right. He warned us the first week of March that 4Ch would no longer be safe and a dragnet would be forming.

left wing politics are boring and not based in nature

So when everyone is sick of right-wing politics, it would turn to the opposite

If you're going to ad-homin, at least relate it to the question you street-shitting savage.

Were hoping to declare a fascist dictatorship before that can happen.

That's just youtube recommending you similar videos catering to your tastes in videos

because comedy, music and culture is dominated by the left. at least the right can have cringe youtube videos.

Partially this, as this was the case during the Bush Administration, though since attacking Trump will always be mainstream, perhaps doing it will never become edgy for the internet. We will see.

A faggot jew hooked on the fag-jew

The liberals were right all along, my God!

Soon the reverse will happen. In fact, it has already began to happen.

>it has already began to happen.
Not really.

Not in full force yet, but it is in its earliest stages.

Based on what?

I can agree. I used to be natsoc now I'm a Marxist-Leninist.

In previous eras only a small number of people ever "made" content- you don't need millions of pundits on TV, just a few hundred and a staff of a few tens of thousands, to cater to hundreds of millions of people. To be on TV, you had to make it into a network and be both "pretty" or "handsome" as well as well spoken and presumably well connected; usually you also needed to study journalism (as though it matters.)

On the internet anyone can make content. We've now found out that coherence and sense are simply more common on the right- so is a sense of humor (it's hard to be humorous when everything triggers you) so the right wing and its auxiliary components dominate.

Being politicaly taboo and having things everyone can agree on (SJW hate)
+ Easy to make content

Because leftist cannot mount strong arguments.

I've searched, asked all my leftie friends. Their beliefs are a paper tiger. A smoke screen for exchanging gibs for power.

The best the left has is slavoj zizek, and even HE is anti Euro/Muslim immigration, probably because he's eastern european, partly because he holds more realistic views.

But dig out any leftie vlogger and you'll find their views / subs in the gutter. Their arguments weak.

It's not. The Young Turks is incredibly left-wing.

Ever read the comments? Most of them are people trolling TYT.

They're stagnating in views and subscribers, Alex Jones is beating them in the views game and catching up with subscribers.

i was giving an explanation of a trend, not of my personal motivations

my ass

Simple. Mainstream media is basically just globalist propaganda. Globalists are pushing a leftist agenda to move towards bigger government and authoritarianism. This has caused people with right-wing beliefs to reject mainstream media. Rejection of mainstream media leads them to seek alternatives. Internet provided that alternative.

Because we're crashing this meteor with no survivors.

>They're stagnating in views and subscribers
Do you have anything to back up that claim?

My apologies, they're beating Alex at views gained, but he's beating them in subscribers gained.
1/2

2/2

Bush was a victim of media backlash. Media hates republicans anyways. That would probably not work anymore in the age of the internet

Okay, thanks.

>Bush was a victim of media backlash.
Not an innocent "victim" in my view.

> (OP)
>Being politicaly taboo and having things everyone can agree on (SJW hate)
>+ Easy to make content
They haven't blocked Sup Forums in Germany yet holy shit

Shitlibs sound like imbeciles when they talk.

POO POO

Because the internet is dominated by people who are too young to enjoy television, and young people tend to hate whatever their parents love.

In this case, that thing is leftism.

Because all the lefties are on twitter

but the media always hate republicans. Yes Bush was stupid and a controlled faggot but the media hated Nixon and Reagan too decades ago

Because you can report the truth online. No one is going to invite molymeme on cable news to talk about race realism.

is it really all just right-wing still for talk radio? You'd think left-wing radio would have gotten some traction after a while, especially depending on where you live.

Because people who are too stupid to read books or scholarly work on current affairs and prefer easily digestible hysterical infotainment tend to be right wing.

How long till (((they))) get full control over the internet?

When Sup Forums gets shoah'd.

>be 25
>listen to talk radio
I wish I was hip with it like the rest of peers

boi

It's not. You are just being sedated by being fed the content that keeps you in your house and out of things that actually have an effect like community activism, politics, and impactful work.

Youtube actually has a strong left-wing lean when you are not being targeted.