Can David Duke fuck off?

Whenever he retweets some shit, it instantly gets labeled as white-supremacist and gets the author labeled as a racist. Why doesn't he just do his politics a favor and BTFO. He might as well try out 4D chess and support who he doesn't like, so they get wrongly labeled. Is he a plant?

>is he a plant
Of course he fucking is, even Daily Stormer came around and pulled the WSJ gag, Duke just screeches autistically. The real KKK died in the 60s.

I don't know if he is a plant, but he surely must have the self awareness to realise he is only detrimental to his apparent cause. Something really does seem off about him though. I'm like you, I just wish he would fuck off.

i like him, he makes good videos with good points

He thinks he can force himself to be /ourguy/ but he just comes off as forced.

>white supremacist
>is red
lmfao

he's not a plant. he's just autistic

David duke is /ourguy/

Look, I know he's actually been elected to public office, but I shitpost on Sup Forums, so I know he's a plant and I'm the legit one

Yeah I know, Hillary was always /ourgirl/, cuz I mean, she got elected to office? AMIRITE?!?!?

duke is a retard richard spencer is ourgenerations david duke

He's like our grandpa. He's got all the same ideas and expresses them cogently, has kind of built the house we live in, etc. But for the life of him he can't manage media. Everything he touches is poison immediately because he's the ex-Wizard of the KKK. That's like a boogeyman organization up there with Nazis to the eternal normie.

The Alt-Right aint free, the tree of civilization needs to be littered with the blood of cucks
Stephan Molyneux aka "Molyenjew" is not my philosopher, he is a cuck and probably a Jew as well :DD Richard Spencer and David Duke not Milo and Gavin McInnes ok. hail Europa

is it really that hard to recognize weapons grade narcissism

He was shoahed two weeks ago, fuck off with this bullshot. He has no Twitter, but I like the guy even though he sounds like an old grandmother

>Dad tells me how David Duke lived 6 house down from him when he was a kid
>Duke was definitely more violent with his opinions when he was younger
>Even though it wasn't hate completely based on "you fucking nigger" more of "you have all of these opportunities & privileges, to not do anything, you nigger"

Also
>Jehovahs bought property next to his house
>Jehovahs turned it into a hall
>Duke being extremely Catholic
>Duke did not give a fuck when they parked on his curb
>So many Jehovahs got towed
>mfw my Dad is telling me this

he got it back leaf

Just because someone gets an insane amount of hate from the MSM (Spencer, Duke, etc.) doesnt mean theyre controlled opposition, it means theyre right. All you alt light fags can go back to plebbit

>muh PR

nobody cares kike

sage

Thanks burger bro, will follow him again, his shit was kinda funny and he put tsmalot. I tune into his daily show on rense a couple times a week. Kinda funny, he definitely listens to trs

Honestly, it's better than hiding.

Hitler didn't win by pretending to be something super acceptable, he stood up to (((them))) and fought back.

>but he should be sneaky/ he loses us supporters!
No, he really doesn't.
EVERYONE on the right is already "literally Hitler" to them, and centrists don't fall for the guilty by association meme. if you think David Duke repulsed anyone you're an idiot.

People like Milo do more damage to our side in the long run, they water down and co-opt our message which always leads to in-fighting.
>gay race-mixing Jews don't make good advocates for white culture and white heritage

Oklahoma or Louisiana?

This. If you can't use the reverse midas to your advantage, then you're not on our side.

you realize that is just conforming to the leftists and letting them win right? Who gives a fuck if its "bad pr", I thought you wouldve learned this after trump won

what hes saying is right, you cannon refute that

I think it's fucking retarded how the right wing of the world all nitpick over who's favourable and who's not in terms of being a right wing figurehead, but I guess it's what makes Sup Forums invinsible because no one takes responsibility because we're too busy laughing at everyone.

KEK'D

Louisiana

This.

he's a huckster, swindler, and faggot with more plastic surgery than bruce jenner.