50% of the 17th century French town is black

>50% of the 17th century French town is black
>the priest of the town is black
>there are 2 married couples both interracial and main character

Well this don't make any historical sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WlyL2r2j7VQ
ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/m/maupassant/guy/boitelle/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not suppose to make historical sense, goy.

Its an insult to Walt.

is this confirmed or speculation?

>beast is black
>beauty is white

gee i wonder (((who))) could be behind this?

Oy vey! You dare challenge our new and diverse society! You are spitting on the graves of the 6 gorrillian themselves! Bad goy!

It was probably an honest mistake. The director probably visited France in order to provide an accurate portrayal and simply assumed contemporary France looked the same back then.

Fuck off, we'll kill you for what you did to Walt and Ford's companies. Also for everything you did to MJ.

I just got back from the move. It was a good movie but the opening scene 30 women are dancing for the Prince and most of them are black, the town is full of black people, the priest is black, Lumieare and the Piano are white men but married to black ladies.

It was very weird to see from a history standpoint. There were so many black people it felt beyond forced.

kek, so we shouldn't let our kids watch it.
Thanks for the heads up

They'd have to do really bad to fuck up a carbon copy of a classic 'Walt Disney' movie.

I bet my wife $100 Beast would be black because of SJW pressure; Do I win?

The jews...THE JEWS

Underrated kek

I should have made this bet. You think they'd take bets like this at Vegas?

is OP joking?

there seriously can't be this many black people in a 16th or 17th century French town

youtube.com/watch?v=WlyL2r2j7VQ

ITT: People funding what they hate.

>Beast is black
He isn't though according to IMDb? Did they paid the him black or something when he turned human?

>watching anything with Emma Watson after she ((((((((((((((((((((((took a break from acting to focus on feminism))))))))))))))))))))

No Beast is white, but Lumière is married to a black woman who looked like this in the animated movie.

why hasnt emma been blackned or browned if shes all for diversity

>ITT: People surprised blacks existed BEFORE the slave ships

Forgot image.
Lumière's wife is now black.

>I can accept magic that transforms people into candlesticks

>I can't accept black people

Really activates your almonds.

You can land a plane on those gums.

colorblind casting

the characters are probably all white but race was disregarded in deciding the parts

>blacks in France 17th Century make the half of the population.

Seems legit

>all historical movies should include a diverse cast
>unless the movie is about (((people of color)))

Funny how movies like Moana never have forced white people included in them

Are there decent streams available yet? I watched the cartoon the other day. Complete shit but get a good 90% or RT by people who must have never watched another film in their lives.

Holy shit are you real? Do you honestly believe that was an honest mistake? The left is braindead but anyone with a brain will realize that modern france isn't the same as it was centuries ago, and at that modern france isn't nearly as black as this movie. Jesus you're almost as dumb as the left who think adding a bunch of shitskins to their movie will make it any better.

She looks like a tan white girl. Is this what Hollywood thinks black people look like? 10 bucks says she was raised in a rich white neighborhood

It's also the first Disney (((family))) movie with a faggot in it.

Yes ancient France was full of very dark skinned Romans.

Not true. Plenty of rainbow sexual behaviour in previous Disney stuff. Secret life of pets has several very obvious sausage (cock) sucking scenes. This may be the first where they have no bothered to disguise it very well. Slack, lazy film making is to blame.

We should crowd source a remake of Roots with a white and Asian cast except for 3-4 bad guy characters who are black.

god whats her name from harry pothead has an ugly chin, fuck outta here

>Probably made an off hand jew joke at a dinner party or something one time

>Jews have slandered him as an anti semite for decades and now use his company to produce trash aimed at children

We failed him America

Leave her alone. She is going through a very bad publicist faze. I am going to turn that around for her but it might take 6 months to a year. Otherwise she will have zero fan base and will end up working at Tesco or propping up a wall Marianne Faithful style.

Geez don't burgers know what sarcasm is?

Unless the meaning is spoon fed inside a burger bun. NO

How autistic do you have to be for that joke to whoosh over your head.

Let's get a book going on Blacked in movie remakes. Any other shitty remakes shoving monkey genitalia in our faces about to hit the silver screen?

Thats a "high yello[ah]" nigga

Gosh it disturbs me to see you, Sup Forums
Looking so down in the dumps
Ev'ry user here'd love to be you, Sup Forums
Even when taking your lumps
There's no board on Sup Forums as admired as you
You're ev'ryone's favorite board
Ev'ryone's awed and inspired by you
And it's not very hard to see whyyyyyy....

pretty sure lefou is down syndrome not fag

>50% of the 17th century French town is black

So this new movie is set in Haiti?

Why did they think he was a faggot? Can you not admire the biggest badass in town? What the fuck do people think sports stars are

isn't there a gay guy too?

Also reminder that Disney is 200% owned by individuals of Hebraic descent

>Well this don't make any historical sense.

Must be kosher Disney.

>so its still whiter than modern paris?

>Also for everything you did to MJ.

These Michael Jackson threads that have been popping up on Sup Forums about (((someone))) trying to discredit and ruin him because he owned like half of Sony as well as like hundreds of Beatles songs have been fucking surreal, plus his own daughter thinks he was killed but the rest of his family won't say shit

Jesus, you are the reason why everyone thinks burgers are dumb. Thanks you massive faggot.

MJ was redpilled as fuck. (((they))) painted him as a pedo and killed him, I am convinced.

WOOOOOSHHH

Please refrain from using the lords name in vain. Thanks.

Yeah, this is the first time Disney blatantly had a homosexual in the story.

There wasn't - and the idea of interacial marriage then unthinkable. Your class meant everything in that era, and blacks basically had no status - they were slaves or menial laborers or servants. Even among servants, the higher ranking ones would not marry below them - they'd seek to marry above them to raise their status.

There were blacks in Europe then, but this movie whitewashes the reality for BLM points. They don't even try to hide the pandering now. Walt is spinning at 10,000 rpm in his grave.

Don't forget the fags

Just saw it

All the interracial couples were white dudes banging black chicks

Ex - Lumiere (Ewan McGregor) bangs Plumette (black chick)

They obviously just threw black people in there because its disney and they don't want to deal with screexhing sjws

Proof is that there were no asians, indians, or terrorists at all in the movie, because sjws don't care about them.

>They obviously just threw black people in there because its disney and they don't want to deal with screexhing sjws
>Proof is that there were no asians, indians, or terrorists at all in the movie, because sjws don't care about them.
Go watch some more Sargon of Cuckad videos, you have no idea what you're talking about

I literally just got back from this with my gf and was fucking triggered hard. I came here to make this thread, so it's funny I see it already here

The leftists pulled no punches with this film
>homosexuals
>more interracial marriages then not
>(((diverse))) historical France
>transgenderism
>progressive strong independent girl
>vilification of marriage
>feminine male is the hero, masculine man is evil!

The list goes on

>transgenderism
>vilification of marriage
>feminine male hero
Please elaborate on these three? I don't wanna have to pay to Hollywood Jews to see the movie for myself.
Did they really make Belle be the inventor? What was her father doing then?

Those stars of David though.

Probably worth mentioning
ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/m/maupassant/guy/boitelle/

I don't even see how you're considering spending money on this shlock, keep in mind if you're white the people who made it hate you and would smile if they heard your family was raped by a bunch of niggers.

The highest ranking General in Napoleon's army was black.

Three males are charging at a wardrobe, the wardrobe shoots them with cloth and makes them wear dresses, makeup, wigs, two of the men run away, the third man looks at his new female attire and winks and smiles at the wardrobe. This man is the same man that hooks up with LeFou, Gaston's sidekick who is heavily implied to be gay and wanting Gaston's thick manly cock.

Gaston wants to marry Belle, just like the original marriage, but then Belle goes on and sings a song bashing marriage and traditional homes and they are for lesser women. You should be free and independent and progressive!

Beast is a massive sensual faggot in this. He isn't just in love like the original, he is a sensitive pussy who is shy and submissive

That's 90s France you're describing. Everyone in France now looks Arab with all the women wearing hijabs and the men with long beards.

its a fucking fantasy, not a history movie.
Snow White is racist because she used midgets as slaves

I'm not considering spending money on it, I've set my mind pretty hard on not seeing it, but I'm still curious about just how degenerate they made it.

thx m8, just one thing left, did they make Belle be the inventor instead of her dad? If so, then what was his role?

Eat shit jesus worshipping faggot.

They didn't delve much into it. The dad is seen fixing a clock once in the movie, and he asks Belle for certain tools, which she had already knew he was going to ask for because she's super smart, so he already has them in her hands

other than that, his role plot-wise is almost identical to the original movie.

>Eat shit jesus worshipping faggot

I believe Latoya expressed concerns that this was foul play, as well.

its beauty and the beast you fucking speg, its not a historical drama