Have you ever called a black person a nigger to their face?

Have you ever called a black person a nigger to their face?

Yes. Well, an abo, so that doesn't really count as a person.

Yeah, my wife's boyfriend was being a total jerk, I whispered it though

yeah I have a black friend and one of my friends call him his slave, I just call him nigger.

Never used it as an insult though.

Boong or wog?

Yeah, one time at a McDonald's drive thru.

boong

nigga not nigger

I've called a white person a nigger in front of a black person.

yea but I was like 11. I was at a park and there was a black kid and his sister and they were being cunts about something. I called them niggers and said they need to go home and wash that dirt off their skin.

One of two.

Or tarantino lied to me, or blacks aren't as chill as I tought.

I called one a mulatto. Technically correct, but I didn't know it was offensive at the time.

Everyone should do it.

Yes. 'Twas also a (((chosen one)))
Shit was so cash

yes he was pissing me off so i called him a nigger but he thought i was joking kek

Yes, and he was a nice kid. I dont remember the argument, but months later i apologized to him and shook his hand. he was very cool about it, and i feel he will be a respectable, and even admirable man in his older years.

I have called jews, kikes. I have called blacks, niggers. I have told jews that their holocaust is a pack of lies. I have told jews that i am a nazi. I am an extremely offensive person.

yes

he was brown do (latino) also he was my friend

Yeah

I actually think its fairly rare, if you are true good friends with a black person, that in the course of conversation, you've never played with the nigger word. I guess women probably never, but guys all the time.

yes, Im 6-2 320 I will crush you.

>shit that never happened

I also called an autistic triracial friend of mine a nigger but he punched me

No, I never get within 30 feet of one.

Yes, I even read the hp lovecraft poem to a nigger once. He was so stupid he couldn't absorb the words and thought I was just calling him a nigger.

I drive past and throw beer cans at niggers while screaming nigger, but face to face is pretty stupid. Why take the risk, theyre only gonna get away with beating the shit out of you.

I have. He then displayed a lack of self control and got physical with me.

Which is worse

yes

No. I grew up in Memphis though, and one time I was riding around drinking with a buddy and he stopped at a street corner, rolled down his window, and started yelling at the nigs waiting at the bus stop. "Fucking filthy ass niggers, fuck you monkeys!"

It's more diplomatic to ask them how to pronounce their name.
For chimp out, ask if they know their dad's name.

What do you think a wog is?

>Beat them
>curb stomp
>brain dead
>???
WIN

never to a random black person, ive said it to my black friends tho as a joke

I grew up with a NYC cop for a father, so nigger was thrown around quite a bit in my house. When I was about 7, my brother's friend James called - he had 2 friends named James, one white, one black. When my mom asked me which James was on the phone, I said "the nigger". True story.

i say whatever comes to mind to whoever. Lots a couple of jobs that way, but I won't back down from what I say.

Yes i have and i've gotten into fights with alot of niggers when i was in school.
But i used to always smash on them good because i took kickboxing and mma classes my whole life.

Lady at McDonalds was being a TOTAL bitch.

"You're a fuckin nigger"

she deserved it

i once nonchalantly said nigger in front of this black chick and i felt bad because i didn't think she understood that i didn't mean anything by it. she didn't flip out or say anything.

We all know niggers dont fight fair, they get their nigger friends involved as soon as the going gets tough. Fuck I wish there was open carry over here.

sure and they just stand there as you keep walking. (warning: only do it if there's only one nigger by you)

I've called a black guy "nigga" once in a friendly manner.

Fucking kek, why did I find this so funny? Laquanda got your order wrong?

It was in college, my friend told me about it the next day (I drank way too much). Apparently they told me the McFlurry machine was "off" when I ordered, but I looked through the window and saw that the light on it was actually on. I knew this because I worked there in high school. So I called him a nigger. Apparently he just looked kinda sad and closed the window. Kek

I haven't seen a black person since my last vacation to Gran Canaria one year ago, and haven't spoken to one since 2015, so no. But when I was in school I once said "look at that nigger" about a teacher and he heard it. I used that word casually when I was a kid as I didn't know how offending it is in English.

yes, as a kid on the basketball courts, after being called Elvis having the ball bounced and smashed into my face.
as I walked home crying after calling Andrew a nigger, I noticed my hispanic friend's mom was standing outside the fence watching.

Every single day, nigga.

When my friend and I lived in a black community during college we used to take turns yelling nigger louder and louder. Like the penis game.

We got to know out neighbors eventually (most were pretty cool, but tendency toward petty crime like fighting and disturbing the peace and shit... some in the back of the projects were straight drug dealers and criminals though). They never once mentioned us doing it, though I'm sure at least a few definitely heard us.

Yeah, my dad. although he's more coloured south african then actual black

>Be me
>5th grade
>Mostly white school
>Friends with the other 3 edgelords in class
>Only nigress in the school was in our class
>take an index card & write "kill all niggers" in green crayon
>Time for gym class
>Drop it on the niggers desk as we exit the room
>School investigates
>Get suspended for a full weak
>Blame it on CKY videos

Does this count?

Yes, to a fucking abusive street seller in center of Milan who harrassed me "BUY THIS user, FOR YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" litterally said "go back to africa you nigger" in front of him, the police officer near me smiled at me, i fucking love my country

I call my black friends IRL niggers all the time. They call me a nigger too. I'm not even black.

Actually autistic or Sup Forums autistic

keked and checked

When I was 5 at the mall I was walking in the mall with my mom and I yelled out while pointing to McDonalds "hey look it's McNiggers." My mom freaked and put her hand over my mouth.

way back in 9th grade I called a wigger a nigger then he squared up like he was gonna fight me and I pussied out an apologized, denying I even called him that

Maaan i would kill to see a cracker saying that word in front of me, u all acting though behind computers but in real life u all wussies

I have on multiple occasions, but I'm psychotic, so maybe it doesn't count.

One time a crew of nogs were painting an apartment, but cleaning their air brushes outside next to the parking lot.

My gf's dark colored car was completely covered with White paint spots all over.

When I found it, I started yelling, "You stupid fucking niggers better pay for this shit or I'm going to fucking kill you motherfuckers!"

They were big black dudes, too.

I think what happens is, they assume is I'm crazy enough to call them niggers to their face, I'm probably mentally unstable.

I also one time at a bar, during a boxing match night, asked the tallest biggest nigger to fight me.

He said, "If you crazy enough to come up and ask me to fight, I'll pass."

I am a big guy, muscular, and I shave my head because I started going bald, so I guess I come across like a Nazi crazy biker dude.

I really do hate niggers tho.

I'm also diagnosed as psychotic. Haha

I'm never scared of niggers.

I fantasize about hunting them down like animals and collecting their skulls as trophies.

Kill yourself you fucking faggot

Yeah, but I knew him so it wasn't a big deal.

Never did it in malice.

When I was a kid I went up to a black mate and said "I'm gonna sing the nigger song" and proceeded to drum on his head and sing a song which consisted entirely of the word "nigger." It just made him laugh, though.

I've never said it in a mean-spirited way. Insulting people gets you nowhere. If someone is being a cunt to you, they'll look like even more of a cunt to everyone else if you conduct yourself calmly throughout the entire interaction.

True story:

The year was, no shit, 1988. Austin TX. My man drives his Gran Torino into a certain neighborhood and hollers out "Hello niggers!". A group of natives approach his car. He produces a 1911 and starts firing random shots. The crowd scatters, wheels squeal on the Torino, hilarity ensues.

OP here

I just remembered a time in high school when I was at taco bell with a friend and these two black girls were with their white friends sitting next to us. I don't know how this came up but I off handedly mentioned that weird hand motion blacks do, you know where they pound their chest and then throw up a peace sign? Anyways, I said something to the extent of "you know that retarded hand motion niggers do?" Then I imitated it

I had no idea they were sitting right next to and it was awkward as fuck

>I fantasize about hunting them down like animals and collecting their skulls as trophies.

Kek nice

i would not call a black person a nigger unless they call me a cracker or mayo or something racist AND if i think they are actually a terrible example for black people like black trash

Ive said nigger in front of a black person but I never called them one directly. It's happened a couple times in high school. None of them ever got mad at me, surprisingly, but it was around my football and basketball teammates and when you play a sport like that there's sort of a family "atmosphere" so we all pretty much said anything and everything we wanted and no one really judged

aboriginals have absolutely nothing to do with niggers im like 6% nigger so i have more right to be offended by the word nigger than the average Australian aboriginal

Haha yup.

I haven't gotten into trouble lately because my brother is a police detective, and my mom is getting old and stress really gets her sick, so I stay out of trouble...

...But once my mom dies, I'm gonna hot the rode on a hog, and randomly kill niggers just for fun.

I already know I'm going to hell, if it exists, so I might as well have fun before I die.

One of the first times I smoked weed I was 2 friends. One was black and the other was white and fat. I started laughing to myself because I couldn't stop thinking how funny it would be if I said "fat nigger" in front of both of them. We all started joking around and talking shit and within 5 minutes I yelled "You dumb fat niggers" and was on the ground laughing my ass off

I don't think you go to hell for killing niggers user, God is white after all. You'll be fine

i did

>a nigger thug at my school asked me out
>I rejected him
>nigger gets mad and pulls me towards him to force me to kiss him
> I slap him, call him a nigger and tell him i dont want his inferior genes
>he punches me and knocks me out

I really hate niggers, they dont know how to respect a lady

No, I don't have a death wish.

Pussy

Pussy

Have a few times yeah.

Seems they react one of two ways.

A: They're more surprised than anything you had enough balls and leave whatever it was you two were bitching about alone and walk away in awe.

B: They attack you/start a fight.

Get the fuck out faggot

Yes. One black woman who was asked me for money, then tried to sneak her hand into my pocket.

I shoved her and said "Fuck off nigger". It was all by reflex.

She didn't seem too bothered by it. She just went up to the next guy and tried the same thing.

What the fuck is this shitpost

All the time actually.

wogs aren't abos

yes in the 90s

i was in my 1st year of secondary school as a year 7 on the school bus and a year 11 kid who was mixed was giving me shit on the school bus

i was the quiet kid and he was picking on me for it and i was liike 4 years younger than him

austin or somert like that he was called?

i called him a nigger and all of his mates started laughing

he freaked out and i said thats what you get for picking on someone half your size and someone whos fresh out of primary school you fucking nigger!

nothing happened after that lol

if u can catch me fatty. don't try to get too winded by typing the keyd to reply

>shit that probably could happen

It's a big world user.

I actually laughed at this.

Nope.

yes

Yep. Niggers ( in the occupied confederacy ) arent all that brave. Theyre just stupid and cant/dont think ahead if theyre not in a big group or armed to the teeth most wont say big shit to you.

Most the same, if you see three or four african amerixan gentlemen walking in your direction, you may want to divert your path

'there's a chance' is not a fucking argument. It probably didn't, less so because this little turd is gloating about it and thus probably a gobshite, less so again because this fucking Sup Forums and half the community hasn't been outside since 1988

Yes

>>Introducing the new Gillette EDGE 2.0. The Edges have Edges now.

yes, in high school, I was kind of friends kind of not with this coon but he'd always make fun of me and didn't respect me. One day after school he was driving off in a car and pointing and snickering at me so I just hollered out "nigger!" And I just hear this scream "AY MUFUGGA IMA FUCK U UP NIGGA FUCKING FUCK" As they drive away. He was a little manlet nigger though I could have probably taken him even though I was a skinny fag in high school and there were only like 3 other black kids who never talked so I never got jumped. He messaged me that weekend on facebook "You a racist ass bitch." and then nothing else became of it. He left the school a year later.

Yes I actually did in high school but I was kinda friends with this kid so he really didn't care.

I was in some fucking ceramics class that I needed to take for art credits and I was working on making a coffee cup. I had been molding this thing and working on it for like fucking 3 days and I was almost done and ready to dry it and put it in the fucking thing to make it harden. The black kid who sat at my table (whom I was friends with) was always doing some obnoxious shit like tapping peoples shoulders or rapping or just hitting people nonstop. It was always so fucking annoying but I simply put up with it because he sat next to me.

So I was working on my project when he punched my shoulder and made me cut the handle of the cup straight off. I literally turned to him, pissed as fuck, and just said "you fucking nigger!" It was pretty loud and one kid at my table started laughing his ass off. The nigger did nothing about it but he immediately stopped fucking with me afterwards.

I didn't even want to say it he literally just made me so mad that it came out

Why do you find it so hard to believe? Ever been around college bars in the US? I've seen people say worse shit in public and get away with it more times than I can count. I've also seen people beat the shit out of each other for such things, of course. Maybe it's you who doesn't get out enough.

Yup told this dindu that she had four things wrong with her, Being fat, being ulgy, being a woman, and being a stupid coon

No, and if I did, I'd probably feel like a jerk afterwards.

He's been diagnosed to be on the spectrum.

I had a girlfriend who I would call nigger but she would also call me nigger and call herself nigger so it was cool.

This

Seems rude Desu.

I'm not a rude dude.

I have one friend I could imagine doing all those things.

More accurately, this friend is so much the type of person that would say those things, I would be profoundly surprised if he had not said all of them.

He likes to offend people on purpose because he believes people that get offended are faggots. He also holds hilariously strong grudges against people.

Sounds hot desu