Is spain's skin complexion due to the crusades??

I mean.... aren't they technically half Arab. And if so what about Mexicans

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umayyad_Caliphate
purl.pt/12112/3/
portuguesephenotype.blogspot.pt/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cartagena,_Spain#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not great logic tbqh, Arabs conquered Iran, Caucuses and Pakistan, but they are categorically not Arab in genetics

you live in the richest most powerful country on earth how can you be so fucking ignorant?

It's due to the umayyad caliphate. The crusades were to take back Iberia and eventually Jerusalem because pilgrims were being attacked.

wasn't spain considered Muslim at some point of history though, I mean it makes sense to me, I just cant figure out why else they look so different from the rest of Europe?

>aren't they technically half Arab
No. Most Iberian genetic lines trace back to pre IndoEuropean roots and even though berbers and moors had been present in Iberia for hundreds of years they left very little ancestral impact on Spain and Portugal, despite what retards on this anus of the internet say for keks.

Jesus christ you're dumb.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umayyad_Caliphate

the muslims that conquered spain were white

Im sorry I have no idea why I said crusades, I meant Jihad.

Sicily was also conquered by Moors

>control subcontinent for several hundred years
>little genetic impact
I think you have a problem here.

Shut up, Tarantino. We all know you have an ingrained cuck fantasy and that you're proud of the fact your mom got split in half by Wilt Chamberlain.

It's called a tan and the Sun.

Its called the sun

After the reconquista the Spaniards were NOT PC whatsoever. They kicked out every single Jew and Muslim and killed anyone who stayed. Most of the genetic impact the Arabs had was then lost. Phenotype has a lot to do with geography and history, it takes a long time to change the phenotype of an area naturally.

The French conquered England and ruled there for hundreds of years and also left very little genetic impact.

This isn't some secret information. You can look up the genetics of Iberia and England very easily online.

>Majority of population was not Kebab
>Kebab had a very hands-off policy to prevent uprisings. You still were a 2nd class citizen.
>There were countless massacres of Kebab and soldiers trying to get their booty
>As such, most Kebab ran away in fear.
>Some stayed and were segregated into mourarias
>Only 400 years later did this segregation stopped

Read this:
purl.pt/12112/3/

If you can't, then you should STFU.

You're welcome.

They controlled areas for about 700 years and killed anyone who resisted, Rome controlled it before 400 ad or so, it affected their phenotypes. It's just like the "Finns are asian" meme, there's a grain of truth.

French and English were already pretty mixed together by that point though. Germanic mixed peoples invading germanic mixed peoples is different than people from another continent.

Seriously tho how good is education in the us

Southern Spain has some Middle Eastern admixture, and it's been diluted a lot in the past several centuries. There are genetic studies on this. Northern and Central Spain is completely white, though.

>if you can't read Portuguese stfu
At least my phenotypes say I'm white. Wonder why Libyans and Portuguese have similar phenotypes?

Education varies a lot on state and area. The relatively poorer states like Alabama and Arkansas have people that are borderline illiterate, and the inner cities produces not so well educated people as well. If you live in the suburbs in a rich state you'll get a great education, and the Universities in America are the greatest in the world as well.

all the Portuguese soldiers i met were shitskins. sorry.

sorry meant to reply to you here, muh merican education is kicking in:

i mean you could just use google even (wikipedia)

The moors occupied most of Spain for over 400 years

Spain's skin complexion is due to something called "sunlight"

ok so by the information provided by pol sources point to only half of Spain have Arab genetics. so that means Mexicans are 3/10th Arab this explains everything

The Portuguese and Spaniards that live in UK are still darker skinned with dark hair and eyes despite getting the same amount of sun

Are the butthurt Spaniards and Portuguese forgetting that novo carthago existed too?
>it's just the sun
>Muslims didn't affect our genetics!

It's the best account about Portugal's history between 600 and 1300, and it's from the 19th century. Too bad, you never translated it, as you're so busy calling everyone non-white, a very mongrel thing to do.

>Wonder why Libyans and Portuguese have similar phenotypes?
We don't. And if you're talking about skin. Their skin is more greyish, ours is more golden.

Adaptation to sunlight for generations. Spaniards have the skin they need for the amount of sunlight they receive. It gets us enough vit D and protects us from UV radiation.
Natural selection and all that

That's because you don´t know how portuguese people or spanish look like burger.
learn something mate and don't embarass yourself

portuguesephenotype.blogspot.pt/

>They're not similar!
North African colony at multiple points in history for centuries at both times. Yeah, your phenotype has Libyan, it's not just the sun or skin color.

Sounds like something someone whose great great grandmother fucked a nigger would say

I don't know if you are baiting or projecting
>that filename
Yup, b8

Is check your ancient history as well. North Africans and their empires have been dicking your lands for centuries. Look, I'm not disparaging Portugal or Spain, they were super powers of the colonial era, but come on guy, you're not white historically.

Tbh most of the civilized world was very white (read:Latin) before the pagan Arab tribes decided to listen to Mohamed for some reason, convert to Islam, and then try and take over the world

>arabs in north afghanistan
nice joke

You're part eggplant

And? Genetic mapping will still tell you that the French markers do not show up in high frequencies among the English population.

You're talking out of your ass.

1. They were not muslims.
2. It is different. Just because you burgers have some nigger slave blood in you it doesn't mean you look like niggers.

Portugal and Spain invented the term "white", you dingus.

the reason why I brought this up was because my best friend is half Lebanese and people mistaken him for being a Spaniard

You could check whatever you want son. north-africans and iberians dont genetic cluster with each other. Historically, the term wihte was invented and used by iberians when they reach the new world.

>Spain
>Half Arab

First off, muslims would not have interbred with people they conquered, secondly the only actual arabs were the highest of the ruling class, the muscle for the spanish muslim empire were recent converts who were natives and not arab

You're a cantaloupe!

Mediterranean people have very similar skin tones, it happens

Here are portraits from egypt during the roman era showing greek citizens. people in the whole meditarranean have always been dark

>We wuz wyte, honest!

ok, ok, I will give you that, for the most part Muslims are not that good at interbreeding with non-Muslims. Considering that it is forbidden for a Muslim Women to be with a Non-Muslim man and also most of the Christian women would probably stray away from Muslim men

Source: Modern day Europe

but still, time is a bitch and I think it still could have had put a dent in Spain. Regardless, its food for thought

You haven't seen true romance? Eggplant scene is best scene from any movie ever!

youu wuz

Muslims are allowed and have pretty much always been allowed, historically, to marry Christians and Jews if they like. They're both considered to be "people of the book".

Muslim men* bro women arent aloud to marry a infidel I promise you that much, I took Arabic in college

I wish I had time for movies, uni has me fucked up

That only works for men

>Muslims men are not good at raping native women

>Source modern europe.

You are the author of the dumbest comment I have read all day. Congratulations sir!

Yes. Everybody loves to marry 2nd class citizens, especially when their families hate you.

Even if true I highly doubt they would have. just look at how long lebanon has had muslims and christians side by side yet dna tests show almost zero intermixing amongst them for these thousands of years

Germanic markers are heavily in both of them. They're both quite mixed now.

Point where I said muslim and not Libyan? My blood has zero nigger, it has nothing south of France.

Yes, you're white compared to aztecs, good job! You're acting like I'm saying this damns you to condemnation. I just find it hilarious that the fat burger pictures you euro fags post look more like any Iberian I've seen than anything else. White people don't team, they burn and peel.

>dont have time for movies cos uni

>Still manages to set aside a few hours each day to shitpost

Bravo!

Gotta use my talents as a shitposter for the sake of the world :^)

Sure sure "you have been seen a lots of iberians". the looking science of the burgers lel
laughable

>travel and exchange students don't exist
I bet I've seen more Iberians than you've seen of actual Americans and not jew celebrities or city niggers. You guys can claim you're not partially north African all you want, it doesn't change the fact that Rome took it from Carthage. Are Mediterranean people darker because of the sun? Sure, but that's not the only reason.

Read again what you fucking wrote.

>White people don't team, they burn and peel.
We do both. That's why we need sunscreen, you idiot.

>Yes, you're white compared to aztecs, good job! You're acting like I'm saying this damns you to condemnation.
It does when you pretend we are north africans or something. To consider we and what were historically our enemies and even oppressors are one and the same is an insult.

White/non-white was created by us and the spaniards to define us in opposition to blacks in africa, native americans and south asians. You just adopted the term because you needed something to identify with when you created the mongrel states of america, as you were and still are a mishmash of different peoples and identities. Since in Europe the Germans and French hated each other, you needed to make them forget they were German or French. And that's why you're only ones who continuously talk about being or not being white, both on the right and the left.

USA has the worst education in the f*rst world

You are partially north African! You're honestly going to claim that being a carthaginian colony had zero effect on the genetics of the sub continent? North Africans aren't niggers in case Portuguese education is that poor. They're also considered white by attachment needing mongrels of the u.s. so have no fear insecure eurobro.

Hahaha stay mad injun

We don´t need to claim anything, the facts remain , north african -caucasoid) presence in iberia it is nothing but residual. We are the same people that lived in iberia 3000 years ago, atlanto med wihte type. We were never nordic.

The Spanish are pretty white though, haven't you seen any of their sports teams?

WE WUZ PERSIANS N SHIET

you're a fucking mexican

>city literally named new Carthage in southern Iberia
>founded 227 b.c.
>WE'RE NOT NORTH AFRICAN, IT'S RESIDUAL!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cartagena,_Spain#

lmao
New York once it was called new amesterdam, founded by the dutch are you claiming that new yorkers are dutch? that's your ridiculous "logic" ignoring the next 1000 years.

Why do you keep putting words in my mouth?

Calling me North African like you did is like me calling you Mexican. In fact, it's worse, as like 20% of your population is actually Mexican.

They would be more dutch still if they had invaded the British and taken it back for several generations.

Nagasaki was founded by Portuguese. I guess that makes all Japanese Portuguese, then.

Also, Eastern Canadians and South Africans are also Portuguese, who knew.

Like I said you can research the genetics yourself. The genetic markers for French descent (despite the inherent intermingling) are very very limited.

The upper class elite may have been mostly French and their social influence was great but their genetic impact was next to nothing because they didn't import the then contemporary French working class.

Right, but even in mummified neolithic and mesolithic remains, there was a divide. People in the north peninsula shared affinities with Northeast Europeans, and those in the South, with North African and Red Sea DNA.

I've never said anything but partially north African, now I'm straight up calling you north African? Who's putting words into whose mouth? All I'm saying is that the ancient civilizations of Iberia were north African colonies and later by conquest, Roman. After the fall of Rome, it was taken by north Africans again. The influence is prominent in the architecture and culture, it's not anything to be ashamed of, but denying it is ridiculous because it's starting to sound like Americans aren't the ones latching on to being white because of being insecure about being mixed. Hell, multiple Portuguese and Spanish itt correctly claiming their people invented the term.

Yes, traditionally peasants didn't mix. There was and is still an impact any time these events happen though.

Is nagasaki 2000 years old and a short ancient boat trip away from Portugal?

You don't know anything about pre roman iberia. Only about the "moorish" exagerated myths, ignoring that, they were a minority and were expelled by war means unlike the romans or the visigoths. But even those let a small biologic footprint in iberians. We are essencially paleolithic, with some neolithic inputs.

Portuguese or spanish culture have nothing in common with north-africans son, neither religion, neither folk, neither traditions.

It's called the fucking sun you nigger, my parents are from Portugal and they have a slight tanned skin tone, yet my brother and I (born and raised in canada) have a lighter skin tone than them

I know your ancient bones are Libyan and Phoenician because Carthage conquered it before Rome. Nothing in common, just city names, architecture, ancient trade routes, etc. You're right, nothing in common.

Yes, of course there is. But it was (is) nominally only at the socially elite level and that has VERY little impact on the population as a whole.

This applies to you too.

>nothing in common, just being conquered in the ancient and middle age.

In terms of the umayyad yes, but the actual civilizing if the sub continent was Carthage and Rome. Port bro thinks I know nothing about it, but clearly the dominant culture was north African, and then Roman. Their breeding practices were different than feudalism or iqta based societies.

lel delusional
phonecians built some commercial warehouses- for trading, in the cost, but they never colonized iberia burger. Iberians of those times, were celtiberians, indo-europeans etc.

>I mean.... aren't they technically half Arab. And if so what about Mexicans

No. The Christian and Muslim communities were segregated. The Muslims considered the Christians unclean because they drank alcohol and ate pork and onions. There were a lot of prohibitions that meant that Muslims and Christians couldn't really live together.

Any Christian woman who married or became the sex slave of a Muslim had her children raised as Muslims. Christian men weren't allowed to marry Muslim women. So all the mixed people were Muslims.

After the Reconquista, most of the Muslims fled to Africa, except for those who converted to Christianity. They were called Moriscos and were persecuted until they too fled to Africa.

>wasn't spain considered Muslim at some point of history though, I mean it makes sense to me, I just cant figure out why else they look so different from the rest of Europe?

The peninsula is a place where a alot of people mixed prior to the Moors getting there. The autochthonic people, I suppose Cro-Magnon, were mixed with Neolithic farmers from North Africa and it was the last place that Neanderthals lived in Europe. Ancient Iberians, Celts and Celtiberians lived there in pre-Roman times. The Romans came and after them the Suebi and the Visigoths from Germany.

In the north perhaps, Greeks and Romans separated then into Celt and non celt.
>just some warehouses bro, never mind they both controlled the subcontinent!

>They controlled areas for about 700 years and killed anyone who resisted, Rome controlled it before 400 ad or so, it affected their phenotypes.

Rome was divided between Christians and Muslims. There were so many laws about how Christians were ritually unclean for eating different things or not doing particular rituals that the communities lived separately.

If a Muslims did take a Christian wife or sex slave, the resulting children would be raised as Muslims, and all of them were kicked out after the Reconquista.

I'm talking about the genetic makeup of the Iberian Peninsula in the neolithic era. The DNA of mummified remains found in the north cluster with DNA found in remains of Northeastern Europeans of the same period. The opposite is true in the south, where they cluster with those of North Africans and the Levant. So while you may be correct that the Muslim invasions left little genetic impact, it is impossible to know, because it already existed prior to the invasion.

Yes, what about ancient, pre muslim era?

Carthage was a Phoenician colony. They weren't even Africans.